Bad News

HEIR OF DESTINY

PREVIOUSLY -

“Thinking of me princess?” I stop humming. Please don’t be him pretty please. I slowly turn my head to the corner only to find Luhan leaning on one of the lockers with a smirk on his face.

WHY!...

“Um yeah, you know the usual”

“And what may that be princess?”

“Well if you really want to know. I was just thinking of ways to get rid of you”

“OUCH” he puts his hand on his chest with a hurt expression. “That really hurts you know. I thought we were friends” I roll my eyes.

This guy is so weird one minute his alright and now his sad, what’s up with this guy?

PRESENT -

 

“Well apparently n-“the bell rings interrupting what I was saying. “I’m sorry I have to go” I turn and rush down the hall hearing faint footsteps behind me.

I sigh. Is he following me?

I stop and turn around facing him, “Are you following me?”

He smirks rising one brow. “Really Princess, as much as you wish I was, I’m just walking to my class which happens to be the same one you’re going to.” He winks placing his hands in his pocket and walks down the hallway disappearing as he walks further into the darkness.

The second bell rings indicating that class has begun. I panic franticly running down the hallway with my books in hopes of getting there in time.

I reach inside the classroom just in time before the teacher opens the door. I quickly walk to my seat and sit down before the teacher could see me. I sigh leaning back to the chair.

“Hello Princess, good to see you made it in time”

I groan knowing exactly who that voice belonged to. “Do you ever stop talking? I mean every time I see you, you always like to open that mouth of yours. Arhh it’s so annoying.”

He laughs “Naw I only do it to get your attention and besides its fun teasing you, especially when your face goes red” he leans resting his chin on his hands then winks at me.

I sigh, what did I do to deserve this? I just wish he would disappear. Hmm maybe if I say a spell he would disappear like the movie ‘Harry Potter’. I grab a pencil from my pencil case then positioning my body to where he was sitting. I whisper an evil laugh to myself. I hope this works.

I twirl the pencil in circles. “Abracadabra DISAPPEAR!” I point the pencil at him closing my eyes.

The class then becomes dead silent.

Huh that’s weird. Why is it so quite? I swear I only put the spell on him and not the whole class. I start to worry. Oh no I hope I didn’t cause the whole class to disappear.

I open my eyes slowly looking for my classmates, but there was no one here. I begin to panic. OMG I made everyone disappear, what am I going to do? What do I tell their parents if they find out their children are gone? What will happen to me?

A loud sound rings causing my ears to hurt. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I scream in pain while covering my ears.

“Mi Cha, Mi Cha, Mi Cha”

I stop screaming as I feel a something or someone nudging me. I look around the class room which is fading into a bright light, like the one in my dream.

“MI CHAAAAAAAA!”

I fall to the ground from the sudden shout and everything turns to normal.

What just happened? I look around the class room only to find myself on the floor of my class room. Hello floor nice to meet you too I mentally say.

“Here take my hand” a voice says stretching their hand out in front of me.

I look up only to see Chanyeol offering a hand to me – wait Chanyeol the mean, rude, arrogant guy who always ignored me was offering to help me. Wow never thought I would live to see this kind Chanyeol, maybe his not so bad after all.

I reach out my hand and grab his to pull myself up instantly feeling a jolt of electricity flow through my body to his, causing me to look into his ocean blue eyes. He stares back looking into mines and it feels as if he could see inside me. Then all of a sudden he lets go of my hand breaking the connection and shoves his hands into his pockets. I stand frozen in my spot feeling unusual.

“I’ve got to go. Bye.” He whispers looking down covering his eyes with his hair then turns and walks out of the class room as if nothing happened.

I finally snap out from my daze. What was that? It felt as if I was connected to him somehow and his eyes look familiar. Huh? Maybe I did hit my head too hard.

“Park Mi Cha please come to the office immediately”

 

I dash to office as soon as I heard my name being called through the speakers. I reach the office panting and knock on the door.

“Come in” a voice inside says.

I open I door and walk inside closing it behind me then sitting on the seat in front of our school principal’s big desk. I look at him curious to what he was going to say to me.

He looks at me with sad smile “Mi Cha dear I’m sorry to inform you that your grandma has been reported missing this evening”

WHAT! 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

I literally felt as if my heart would stop beating any moment now as I repeat what the principle had just told me. Tears begin to fall from my eyes onto my hands. Just the thought of my grandma missing breaks my heart completely. What am I going to do? Who am I going to ask for help? Where am I going to find her?

 

“Just to let you know, the police department are still doing a search party for her. So don’t give up hope yet they will find her” he smiles giving me courage and hope that they will find her.

 

“I suggest you go home early just to rest up a bit okay dear” I nod accepting the offer then getting up to leave. I grab the door handle and stop turning back to the principle to say something.

 

“Sir u-um can we just keep it between us please. I just don’t want anyone to know or be involved” I ask

 

“Of cause whatever you feel comfortable with dear. Now go and get some rest and I will contact you if the police finds anything.”

 

I smile. “Thank you sir”

 

He chuckles “It’s alright dear. Now shoo” he waves goodbye before going back to work.

 

I turn the door handle and walk out heading for my locker to get my stuff. Lord please protect my grandma where ever she is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOON - SOOOO MUCH EXAMS ARHHHH SO GLAD ITS OVER :D

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS - WARNING: not edited!

hope you enjoy the chapter :P

YAY SKOOL HOLIDAYS SOON 'O'

CHEERS *hmm time to sleep -.-* nighty night