New friends

HEIR OF DESTINY

PREVIOUSLY -

The bell rings for lunch. I grab my books and literally make a run for it, eager to avoid the teeming halls.

I run as fast as my feet would take me. I turn my head to see if any of the students were coming out and thankfully there wasn't. That was close. I left out a breath of relief and turn my head back only to bump into another body, feeling a little spark in my body. Why is this happening to me!?

PRESENT -

 

I look up to see an angry Chanyeol. I gulp, shivers going down my spine as I look at him in the eye. They look so familiar, but that’s impossible right? I just met him.

He looks down glaring at me. “Watch where you’re going four eyes” and with that he walks past bumping my shoulder.

WHATS HIS PROBLEM! I don’t have four eyes. I open my mouth to shout something at him, but he was already gone.

I turn my back to start walking again but it was already crowded. I scream in frustration, this is all his fault what did I ever do to deserve this.

“Hey are you okay?” I stop sulking and look to see who was talking to me and to my surprise it was a pretty brunette girl around my age or maybe a bit younger.

“Yeah just lost” I lie.

“Oh want me to show you the way to the cafeteria?”

I have nothing else to do so might as well.

“Sure” I smile

“Cool. Oh and by the way I’m Krystal”

She pulls my hand and drags me to the cafeteria area.

“Were here”

I look up to see a full table of unfamiliar people.

“Hey guys this is Mi Cha, Mi Cha these are my friends”

I raise my hand nervously and wave. “Hi”

“Hi my name is Nhu and this is my sister Teresa” a girl with long black hair beams, pointing to a tall girl, with short black hair.

I smile and nod.

“And I’m Sandra and the girl on her laptop is Ngan” a brownish hair girl waves to me smiling, while nudging the girl who is intensively looking at her laptop.

Curious, I look over to see what Ngan is starring at, and turns out she is reading a story on ‘Asian fanfic’.

And I thought I was the only one, phew. Wahhh maybe we can be Asian buddies… okay maybe just not yet since we don’t know each other that much.

I look back to the girls with a shy smile.

“Come sit here, I assure you we don’t bite” Sandra pats the empty seat next to her.

I nod and walk to the seat next to her and sit.

“Have you eaten your lunch?” Nhu asks

I open my mouth to speak, but my stomach beats me to it by growling. I look away in embarrassment hearing them chuckle.

What a way to make friends Mi Cha.

“I guess your stomach answered for you huh” Nhu smiles, handing me a muffin, “here, take this. It’s just extras we brought and were full so it’s alright.” I open my mouth to refuse, however my stomach seems to have a mind of its own, growling even louder than before.

Really stomach, you just have to let it out in front of people don’t you.

Nhu grins “I take that as a yes. Here” she hands me the chocolate muffin.

I smile and take the muffin. “Thanks, I left my lunch at home”

She laughs. “Hey it’s alright. I mean we’re all friends’ right”

WOW! I made four friends today on my second day.

“Yeah. Sure” I laugh a bit, holding back my joy.

“So, what’s your next subject” Krystal asks, while playing with her food.

“Um-” I grab my schedule from my bag and look at it. “It’s chemistry”

“REALLY! We all have chemistry together.” Krystal shouts in excitement.

“That’s awesome, now I have people I know in my class” I smile

The bell rings indicating that it was the end of lunch. We all separate to get our stuff from our lockers then meet up at class.

I down the hallway looking for my locker while counting the number’s on the lockers as I pass.

67, 68, 68…99,100 and 101 ah huh found it.

I open my locker and grab my chemistry books then close it.

I walk back humming a tone while nodding my head.

“Thinking of me princess?” I stop humming. Please don’t be him pretty please. I slowly turn my head to the corner only to find Luhan leaning on one of the lockers with a smirk on his face.

WHY!...

“Um yeah, you know the usual”

“And what may that be princess?”

“Well if you really want to know. I was just thinking of ways to get rid of you”

“OUCH” he puts his hand on his chest with a hurt expression. “That really hurts you know. I thought we were friends” I roll my eyes.

This guy is so weird one minute his alright and now his sad, what’s up with this guy?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKED IT (LOL SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR -.-)