C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 2

IT'S NOT BELONG TO US (HIATUS)

 

IF YOU COULD REMEMBER..THAT'S HOW WE'RE BECOME A PARTNER.

 

 

The Leader Gyu meets the temper nerd Eunji.

“Yah!” Sunggyu’s voice was full over the hallway when Eunji ignore his calling before. She just walks away, pretend not hear. Wearing her earphone, and listening to music. While her eyes stuck on the page of the book that she read right now.

“Yah! I said stop! STOPP!!!”

Eunji heard that. So annoying Sunggyu’s voice. Her relief a small sighed.

Ignore him.

Eunji stopped when someone grab her arm in roughly. She shot a glare at her arms before lead to the owner of the no manners hand.

“What do you want?” Eunji asked in cold sound. Seeing Sunggyu in front of her right now, really make her day feel disaster.

“Are you kidding me? I called you like the hell, how dare you ignore me? No one dare to ignore me!”

Eunjie hissed and smirked. * WTF..he think he so good to get all attention?*

“Oh really? Is it should be include me? I don’t know you. Also.. I don’t want to know you. Not just you…but everyone in this school. I have no interested to know about you or others. If my matters disturb you so much, I can apologize. So, can you please pardon me?”

“What?” Sunggyu dumbfounded before release her arms without the notice. Shocked.

“Thank you!” Eunji give a fake smile to him and walked away.

“YAHHH!!!!!!”

 

EUNJI’S POV

I scratch my head. Pitch one. Tension one.

“If I’m not graduating this year, the first one and the only one I will blame into it is HIM. Stupid red hair!” I mumbled alone and walk to the principal’s office.

 I just stayed silent in front the door before my lazy hand knocks it. Then, in minutes I heard someone calling from inside.

“Please come in!”

I open the door and step in with one feeling. I’m not scared.  I just feel suspicious. What this old man want me to do? Sighed. He always has bad plan for me.

“Oh, Eunji. You’re coming. Please sit down. How’s your day today?” As usually the happy old man, Mr. Kang smiled from ear to ear.

 I just nodded while my eyes scan all the office. Neat, organize…and wow, fantastic baby. The color of the wallpaper. I don’t like it. Pink! Such a girly, dude!

“Like normal” I answer his hanged question before.

“Milk?” Mr. Kang offers me the drink.

Milk? What the hell.. did he think am I still a kid? Only the growing kid needs the milk.

Suddenly, the door knocked from outside and before Mr. Kang said something, someone open it and poke his head.

I repeat again.. poke HIS HEAD WITH STUPID RED HAIR!

Hell.

I meet eyes with Sunggyu and of course and very sure so much, his eyes with anytime will pull down. Shocked like the hell.

“Oh, Mr. Kim Sunggyu. Finally, you’re coming. So difficult to meet with you. You’re always run away from me. Come in and sit down. Please meet with Ms Lee Eunji.”

I believe none from us heard what the principal mumbling because we’re busy have a war. Stare and glare war.

Sunggyu kick my chair before sit beside me. I’m so sure right now, if the principal go out just in one minute, I will throw this creature from the window.

 

SUNGGYU’S POV

This.this.. why this no manner girl inside the principal’s office too. Please don’t tell me, her matter related with mine.

“So, Mr. Kim Sunggyu, please meet your new tutor, Ms Lee Eunji”

O.O

That’s my face. I need someone to slap me right now! It’s must be kidding, right? Right? Please tell me!

“WHAT?”

I looked at her. Her face also same with mine. Our similarity. Hell.

“But why me?” Eunji asked with no satisfy.

“Yes, why her? She’s not my taste. And for sure she also stupid to tutor me. The glasses just fake! She’s not smarter.”

“Yah! Did you think I ‘m too excited to teach stupid head like you?”

“What? Yah! Watch up your mouth!”

“What? What? You want to do some violent to me? Then, do it. I’m scared so much…Eww.” Eunji provoked me. It’s really make me want to slap her R.I.G.H.T. N.O.W.

 Can I?

I always meet annoying girl who always confess and nagging to me but I never meet the annoying girl who make my pride as the leader Gyu can be step so easily. She challenge with my temper!

“You..” I bite my lips to make sure I’m not let my temper release at this the principal’s office. For sure, I will knock out from this school without any notice.

“You two cute together.”

Eunji and I dumbfounded. We looked at the Mr. Kang with his happy face. What the hell…

“So, I think the decision already made. Ms. Lee needs to give tutorial to Mr. Kim. Two hours after the class, on Monday to Friday.  If Mr. Kim still not improves his grade in one month, the hours will be added.” Now, the serious Mr. Kang gives his instruction without asking our opinion first.

I heard she sighed but her not saying anything. I can read her face not satisfy with this, same with me.  Don’t know why but I can feel she have something to hidden. Well, actually she have right to change me with other student id she wants. But, wait the minutes..the right is mine not her. So, can I?

“No changing partner after my decision made. This is all for your benefits.” Add Mr. Kang again.

Sh*t.

Eunji sighed again.

Why? Did she hate me so much? Then, why don’t she said it? Then, I have a chance to change my tutor.

Tell him. Tell him.

“Okay…whatever as you said.” She crossed her arm on her chest.  Throw away her looking at the window.

She’s not happy.

Wait.. why am I so consent with her?

Am I insane?

 

EUNJI’s POV

Damn it!

He really wants me to jump from the building, right? That unbelievable principal. Make me partner with Sunggyu like make me prison together with the monster.

 Surely, I have no right to complaint. He does it for me actually. Because of that, he chooses the tough student to handle for me. I know his thinking. Only I can handle the stupid Sunggyu. Because we’re same but different.

In only one scanned, I can read his personality. Even, people said don’t judge the book by the cover but always I judge the book by the cover.So what? First impression is more important. Everyone have different opinions. Good outside not means good inside.

I admit this stupid red hair looks handsome. I admit that but I know, he not really good manner guy. He’s too talkative. I hate talkative person. Okay, I judge him from our first meeting. First impression.

Full stop.

Weird reason? Yeah. That’s me.