C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 4

IT'S NOT BELONG TO US (HIATUS)

WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW IS.. WE ARE FROM DIFFERENT WORLD.

 

 

 

 

SUNGGYU'S POV

 

I look at him. He looks at me.

Stare.

Glance.

No blinking.

It’s happen for a few minutes.. before.. he suddenly blinked.

“Aha! I win!” I shouted and pumped my fist on the air. Happily.

But he cried. A loud. I start to panic.

“Noona!” a boy shout calling her noona.

She’s suddenly come out from the kitchen and looked at me with her angry face. She takes the crying baby and come to me before smacked my head. I groaned in painful.

“Yah!” I yelled. Pouted.

“Noona, this hyung make Kyungsoo cried..” the boy start to blame on me by pointing his index finger exactly on my nose. I shot a death glared to him but the annoyed boy just stuck out his tongue on me.  I hissed. He’s the second younger brother for Eunji. Sehun. That’s what she introduce to me earlier. Compared to Kai, this boy seriously hundred more annoyed.

I really want to hit him if not he’s only eleven years boy!

Grr…

Since I stepped in this house, he never let me stay in comfortable except after Eunji give him a warned not to disturb me with my tutor lesson. Maybe because of she’s his sister, so he listen to her words. But from my observation, not like he scared with Eunji, but most like he respect on his sister.

Same with Kai. He looks like same age with me..but of course not right? Eunji is his sister and she same year with me..right? right?

Well, honestly, I’m still curious about that.

This family is quite strange. Is it only I feel like that?

I not dare to ask but I couldn’t see their parents. With a baby in this house, if no one knows, they totally assumed that baby is the son of Eunji and Kai.

Okay, I admitted it. I thought like that when I first seeing this cute baby. Thanks God because earlier Kai introduce himself as Eunji’s dongsaeng.

“How old are you, Sunggyu? How could you bully two years old baby boy!” she smacked me again.

Damn it! She has strong hands! I feel like my head will break into pieces right now. I rolled my body on the floor showing I’m really in painful.

But Eunji completely ignore me. She focused to the sobbing baby boy. I sighed and sat on the floor. I see she wiped the tears on his cheek. I see the different side on her. She so soft like a mother.

“Sehun.. please prepare a milk for Kyungsoo. Not too hot, okay?”

“Okay!” said Sehun and run to the kitchen without many questions. So, now only Eunji, little Kyungsoo and I at the living room. Kyungsoo was stopped crying while Eunji humming a song for him.

I smiled.

I heard the baby giggled when Eunji poke his belly. .

I looked down on the floor. This family feels so warm. The feeling that I couldn’t feel anymore after my father remarried again.

“Are you done with the homework?”

Huh? I blinked. Then, I saw Eunji rolled her eyes to me.

“Urmm.. done!” I stand up and straighten my body. “I’m leaving..” I said before cleaned my things.

“Dinner first. I had done cooking. Are you not rushing, right?” Hyemin asked.

I stunned.

Huh?

Did I heard wrong? She offered me a dinner together?

“Can I?”

“No! you can’t!” Sehun shouts and sending the bottle of milk to Kyungsoo.

Eunji and I looked at him in confused.

“Except hyung need to wash the dish after that!” he laughed like a crazy person.

This family really..

Eunji just smiled when her brother are enjoyed teasing me. “So..will you?”

“Why not!”

I’m starving right now!

“I’m home!”

That’s Kai. With his happy face. Showing an ice cream on his hand.  I see the smiles on every each people in this house.

Somehow, I feel so jealous.

The strange feeling for the stranger that I only knew less than 24 hours. Eunji and her family.

 

 

 

 

 

EUNJI'S POV

 

 I was on my way to my part time job. But never assumed that Sunggyu still not leaving. We come out from my house at the same time for different direction after the tutorial session and dinner together.

“Are you following me?” I rolled my eyes. Stop walking.

“No!” Obviously, he tried to deny it.

I shook my head and continued walking. I ignore him.

Suddenly, I stopped and looked at my behind. Sunggyu and his shocked face.

“Seriously.. what you want? Our time together is over. Please meet again after class, tomorrow, okay?”

Sunggyu dumfounded. Before he yelled at me. “Yah! This road is not only for you okay! And I’m not following you!” he walk in rushed and bumped my shoulder.

Now, I surprised. What happened to this guy? I could not understand why guy nowadays too emotional? Are they having period time like a girl?

I heard he murmured about something but not clear.

Heck…must be badmouthing about me!

Really..

I shook my head and change different way from the sulking Sunggyu.

I stopped in front of an exclusive club in the Seoul. Paradise&Me club.

Since, I need to tutor Sunggyu after class, so I must change my work shift to night. Honestly, I don’t like to work at night shift after the incident.

That old man said wants to help me but make me become to tutor Sunggyu every day after class not helping me at all.

Usually, I did my part time job after my class before the club open would for the operation start on 6.00pm. I just did simple cleaning and helping at the kitchen.

Night shift seriously is not good for me. For some reasons. Even I’m the protected girl.

Well, I’m not the naïve nerd girl who easily to get bully. Especially when the night shows the moon.

“You’re coming, JiJi! Sure tonight have many customers. Thank s to you!”  Gdragon, owner of the club winked to me.

“You can depends on me.. Oppa!” I winked back to him before excuse myself. “I go change first!”

“Okay.. see you later!”

 

 

 

Like I said.. I’m the protected girl..for some reasons.