C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 5

IT'S NOT BELONG TO US (HIATUS)

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW, THAT’S THE REAL ME

 

 

EUNJI’S POV

 

My name is Eunji. I work as nightclub waitress at Paradise&Me club. I’m the oldest in my family, where I only have three brothers under my guardian.

We lost our parents two years ago. My mom pass away right after give a birth to little Kyungsoo. She was giving a warned not to be pregnant due her healthy condition, but the stubborn mom never listens to doctor’s advice.

My dad died in car accident at the same time when my mom gives a birth. It’s happened in short time.  Kai and I have nothing to do about that.

Sehun cried every day, missed our parents.

Little Kyungsoo opened his eyes without knowing who are his parents. Mom and dad have no chance to touch the last treasure in our family.

I never cried started that time. I was shocked.

That time, I was in my final year in high school. I lost myself. Because I’m the oldest, I take same time to rebuild my family, or maybe to rebuild myself confident.  We have no one, we only have each other.

I failed to graduate that time.

I need to do a lot of part time jobs to support my family. We had a little baby, Kai tried hard to become a dad in blood of 15 year olds boy. He’s just young teenager who start to enjoy his life. But he need to forget all about that.

The nine years old Sehun, that cried everyday for nonstop slowly to change. Thanks to him. I don’t know how could he do that. He learnt good enough. He understands our difficulties that time. He stopped crying and learnt to be a tough brother to Kyungsoo. Until now, I can trust him to take care of family when I’m going to work.

I failed for second times to graduate.

It’s not because I’m a dumber. But, my school caught me that I worked as nightclub waitress, as because I fought with my customers until become police case.

Yes, I’m the hot temper person. People don’t understand how I felt. It’s so burdensome. I can’t be weak, I must be strong. I still have family who need my attention.  We need money, so I need to work. Sending my brothers to orphanage home is not right choice. Even I died, I would not separate with my brothers. We are one family, and as a family, we must always together.

That’s what I thought, but not selfish people think.

I was transferred to different school for my third try to graduate in high school. It’s funny but Kai always wish I would graduate same with him, this year. I have same wish too.

The principle of my school right now, knew who am I. He knew what I did. Thanks to him because accept the problematic student like me.

He kept my secret. My huge secret.

It’s not only I worked as nightclub waitress, it’s another secret of mine, and my family.

Because of that incident, no one dare to touch me, or my family. Especially, when our true identities were revealed in accidently.

We’re protected.

 

“Hello, beautiful Jiji! Why you suddenly work at night?” the well-known playboy, Junhyung winked to me, while I prepared his favorite drink.

“Some small matters, oppa. But it’s only for short time.” I smiled widely. I know he is the greatest playboy, everyone knew him but I like him very much. First time I met him, I can feel the chemistry between us.

I do like him, but it’s not love.  

“What’s that? Come shared with me.” He said while drank his drink.

I sighed and looked at him.” Nothing, just I need to give tutor after class. You know, to increase my credit.”

He laughed, make me pouted.

“Yah, you look so desperate to graduate this year right? Better you do!”  He poked my nose, playfully.

After a while, a group of random girls come near him and starts to flirt over the playboy. I just chuckled and shook my head when saw this normal scene. Then, I focus back to my work, ignore him.

“Baby, I send you home tonight, okay? Wait for me.” Junhyung shouted to me before leave the bar to the dance floor with the chicks.

I just nodded when I saw the chicks glared to me.

Women. Jealous without any reasons. Well, I’m too not worried if they come back to me and slapped my face, or throw water to me, because they can’t do that. They’re not allowed to do it on me. If they wish to come again to this luxury club.

“So, how’s today? Is it okay for me to put you at the bar counter?” Gdragon come to approach me at the bar.

“Yeah, it’s better. Thanks, oppa.” I said while wipe clean the glass with towel.

Gdragon nodded in understand.

He’s my favorite oppa. If I can say, he’s my guardian. He’s the one who protect me after the incident.

“No need to work until morning, I will send you home before 12. You still need to attend school tomorrow.”

“It’s okay, Junhyung oppa promised me to send me home.”

Gdragon raise his brow. “Junhyung? That playboy?”

I chuckled. I know him not very comfortable with that playboy.

“Urmm..Okay, then text me after you arrived at home. Let me know if you stay safety. If not I will kill that bastard. “He said in disapprove sound.

“Thanks for worried about me, oppa.”

Then, he leaves me at the bar counter to let me entertain other customers. Like Junhyung, most the regular customers are quite surprised because seeing me worked at the night. They were already known that I usually worked before the club opens for operation.
 

But one thing I never know that time, there are a new face who keep staring at me from far.

 

 

 

 

SUNGGYU’S POV

 

I keep staring on that girl. It’s not my first time attend this club, but I never see that girl at the bar counter before.

Maybe new face?

But she greet every customers coming with so friendly smile. They are talking together, laughing together.

Infinite members already on the dance floor, I have no good mood to dance right now. The chick beside me who never stop to try cuddling me, make me feel so uncomfortable. I feel hot. I feel angry.

But why I have that feeling? Nonsense!

I saw she laughed again.

She..looks like so familiar. That laugh..that smile.. I had seen it in somewhere else. But where?

“Give me another juice.” I’m not sure when I walk to the bar and request some juice. I have allergic on alcohol, so I only can drink juice. Not because I still under age, but I’m really have that allergic.

But why the underage person like me easily enter this club?

Well, if you have some power, you can do anything what you want.

She stared at me in shocked for a while. I can see she try to control her nervousness in front of me. Like I said, she really looks so familiar.

She cleared before put a glass of juice on the table, for me. I took the glass but my eyes still locked on her. Obviously, she tried not to meet eyes with me.

“Did we meet before?” I asked, let out my curiosity.

“Did we? If you try to flirt on me, better you find new way.” She said, prepared drinks for customers beside me.

Ignore me but she smiled to that customers.

“Thanks, Jiji. It’s so nice can meet with you tonight. What luck I have..” the first young man winked to her.

“Same with me, oppa. Enjoy your night!”

The men raise their glasses to her before leaving the bar with wide smile.

Flirting guys!

But she stops smiled when saw me still stared on her.

“I swear that I had met you before..” I blurted.

“It’s depend to you, young boy!” she stated.

My eyes widened. Shocked. No one here dare called me as young boy. Because they don’t know I’m still a high school student. But her statement sound like she know who am I!

She act calm but I know she feel nervous around me.

Whoever she is, I will found out!

 

 

EUNJI’S POV

 

Crab!

Why are this dumber head doing here?

He keeps asking me whether we were meeting at somewhere. I feel so annoyed. Why I must meet with him again tonight?

Arggh.. I start to hate my job.

I worked in day for so long time, before I knew there are some new faces at the night. One of them is him!

“Hyung!” a group of young male comes over to the bar.

I almost dropped my jaws. They are here too? Okay, I know I just transferred to new school this week, but it’s doesn’t means I’m so stupid to know who they are.

Only one words-INFINITE-

What’s so lucky me tonight. Thanks to my night appearance, none of them noticed who am I but surely, this dumber head has good sight. I’m sure he never let me alone until he figure out about myself.

He glanced at me for last time before leaving the bar with his INFINITE members.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: new update. Please subscribe and leave your comments. Enjoy reading. Thanks.