C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 1

IT'S NOT BELONG TO US (HIATUS)

 

 

IF YOU COULD REMEMBER.. THAT'S HOW WE'RE MET...

 

 

SUNGGYU’S POV

“Aishh… really! Yah! Are you blind? Where are you put eyes when you walk?” I yelled like crazy. The smell of coffee enters to my nose. I hate coffee! It’s make me dizzy. My head start t hurt. Because of coffee. That’s really make me going insane.

Infinite try to control me when I already to punch that guy. His girlfriend already cried when seeing I grabbed her boyfriend’s collar.

“Please…we’re sorry. We’re so sorry..”

“Come on hyung..don’t be so mad. “

I hissed and pushed the stupid guy hard until bumped with someone. Or.. a girl. All of us in shocked especially me when the girl hit the wall hard and collapsed on the floor. Seriously, everyone can hear the sound when she hit the wall so scary.

But the girl..act nothing. Never groaned like normal people. She wake up, take out her books on the floor, and walked away.

Just like that.

I cannot see her face because her long hair covered her own. But I really sure she wore big old fashion glasses. Has bracelet on her left wrist.

That’s all.

“You’re too much, hyung. You make the girl hit the wall. I hope she will be okay..” our maknae tapped my shoulder. Enough to make the guilty feeling enter my heart.

 

Next morning, some rumors about the weird nerd –new transfer student- enter our school. Usually, I’m not really care about that. Yeah…nerd student easy to bully. But I have no intention to bully someone that have no business with me.

But really, this rumors make me want to find out who’s the weird nerd that become hot issues around the school.

The atmosphere at the cafeteria suddenly changed to become silent.  Only can hear murmured and whispered amongst the students. I pulled my face to find out what’s happened. I can see a girl with long hair enter the cafeteria while ducked her head down-like a ghost-. My gaze can’t stop looking at her with no reasons. She line up to take her lunch but all the students who already in line up suddenly give her chance to take her food first.

The tables almost full include our table except the table beside us. She walks to that table and crossed to our table.

“She’s really weird,” L whispered.

I’m still watching her while chew my food. She wore a bracelet on her left wrist! I stops chew. I scan her from her toe until her hair. She looks familiar..

Really?

Where I met this girl before?

I look her just played with her food. Maybe she has no appetite. She removed all the vegetables to other side.

*hey, it’s not good play with your food!*

Okay, I just can yell over my mind. I have no intention to talk with her. Suddenly, she lifted her face and looked at me. Make me shocked with that sudden looking. Do not why but my heart..beating like crazy.

She glare at me without blinking.

“What? Anything wrong?” suddenly she asked. Tapped her chopstick on her tray. Sound like she don’t like the attention that given to her.

Huh? I ducked my head down. What’s happened to me? Am I scared to her? Me? Kim Sunggyu? The leader Gyu?

Hahaha… so funny.

 

“So annoying…” I heard she mumbled alone.

What? She said I’m annoying? Oh my God! She’s really…

“Yah!” I stand up and yelled to her. All the students suddenly surprised. Without knowing any reasons, suddenly I’m boiling towards the weird nerd girl!

“What did you say again?”

“I said you’re annoying. So, what? Any problems?”

“What? Yah! Do you know with whom you talking?”

“Then, how about you? Do you know who am I?”

“Of course I don’t know. You’re such a weird nerd girl!”

“Same with me. I don’t know you either. Such stupid red hair!”

I dumbfounded. For first time…really. I meet someone who dares talking bad about me in front my face! She humiliated my hair. My precious hair! I can’t accept this humiliated! Not even once.

“YAHH!!!!”  I yelled again. My yelling voice sound was over the entire cafeteria.

But the weird nerd not effect at all. She stands up and flicked my forehead before take her tray and leaving. This time, my blood already boiled over the hot temperature!  I want to run and hit her but Infinite more faster to grab me from do any nonsense thing.

She flicked my forehead!

I repeat again.

She dares to flick my forehead!

I’m going insane. Let me kill this WEIRD NERD GIRL! I really want to.

“Calm down..”

I can see she smirked. She smirked!

Oh My God!

 

EUNJI’S POV

Really… this school so annoying. The students more annoying. Why not just let me stay alone? I don’t want to do something wrong anymore. I have enough! I can’t wasting my whole life at high school anymore.

I want to graduate.

I need to graduate.

Really..

The stupid red hair. Oh my God! I really want to slap him. Kick his . I still not counting yet with him because make my arm getting sprained because hitting me to the wall- surely, he not remember me. Yesterday's incident.

Stay cool, Eunji..

Don’t ever lost your temper to the stupid red hair with no eyes.

Focus!

You must graduate this year no matter what!

“Yah! You… weird nerd! Stayed tune on your place right now!”

Sh*t!

I bite my bottom lips. He’s again. Why my day today always has him? Please..  I’m clenching my fist.

“What do you want?” I looked at him and asked in cool manner. Acting cold hope can control my hot temper. I hope so.. even usually not working so much.

Sighed.