Some facts

Knock out

YOUR P.O.V

We arrived in the cafeteria and spotted Mir immediately. It was obvious, since he was waving his arms about like he was some girl having some mental fit.

Nicole, Hara and I joined him by his chosen table "Did you hear?" Mir started
"About what?" I asked
"Bout the monobrow girl" he looked disturbed.
"Yeah, she has a major crush on you" I messed with him "Did you know that aswell?"
I saw his adams apple glide up and down as he gulped hard. "Your joking right?!" he panicked, I saw his forehead gather with specks of sweat. Jesus, this boy is such a dweeb.
"No" I answered him, trying not to laugh
"Here she comes!" Nicole muffled while eating her sandwich.

Mir froze. The monobrow girl was actually real. Damn, she needs some plucking!
"Haha Mir, I think you should pluck her brows on your date" Hara laughed
"Shut up~" he crossed his arms and pouted
"Quick shes coming!" I gasped sarcastically which made Mir cover his ears and chant a prayer to himself then end it with the sign of the cross. What a religious boy?

The monobrow girl brushed passed us freely as she had her arm linked with her boyfriend. Hara was right, she did have a good looking boyfriend. I wonder what their baby would look like.

"Is she gone yet?" Mir whispered
"It was all a joke!" Nicole laughed "But, she is here."
"Atleast I know im safe." he exhaled
"Oh" I started "Do you know that guy Choi Minho?" I asked him while trying to rip the tip of my yogurt tube.
He nodded "He's in my basketball club that I attend to"
"Waaaaaah" Hara's eyes sparkled
"No wonder hes so toned!" Nicole blurted
"But the thing is, he hasnt been in the crew for long" Mir leaned back on his seat "And when he joined, he had bruises on his face. He still has them when he comes to the club."
"He must've been bullied?" I suggested. This yogurt tube is annoying me. I started squeezing it as hard while trying to get back to the subject.
"I suppose so but I dont really wanna ask him, unless its personal"
"Isnt his abs just gorgeus?!" Hara squealed while rubbing her own stomach imagining it being toned and similiar to Minho's. "Hara, thats really .. disturbing" I laughed lightly .. and shockingly the yogurt splatted .. in Mir's face.
"Nice on your face Mir." Hara sneered so seriously that sent me and Nicole in hysterics.

"Shut up" Mir rolled his eyes and began wiping his cheeks with his sleeves.

"Since you and Minho are in the same basketball club, why dont you guys talk more and he might open up to you." Hara adviced "Oh, is he any good at basketball?" Nicole quickly asked
"He's pretty good for a geek." Mir sniggered, Nicole quickly flicked him on the forehead. "Aish"
"______ are you coming to see me practice?" he asked me
"Yeah sure why not." I wiped the corners of my mouth before aiming my rubbish at the bin.
"Yah, ______ you go to Mir's basketball practice but you never go to Joon's boxing matches" Hara muttered
"Mirs my best friend, of course i'd go see him" I easily replied "Joon's just not on my list"
"Your what list?" Nicole leaned in "Your 'to do list'? Oh you girl~" she teased, earning herself a good smack in the arm. "YAH, I was kidding!" she whimpered "Chillax."

If I went to Mir's basketball practice I might be able to know more about Minho. I didnt get why I was so attached to him. I mean, if I heard something about a guy having abs, then I would honestly drool but dont go major on the subject. However, Minho was a geek. With the perfect grades and all. Adding to that, the abs?

Before joining the basketball club, Mir told me that Minho keeps getting bruises everytime he goes there. Where were they coming from? Mir didnt exactly tell me whether the bruises were pretty bad or not. But I was going to find out after school for myself for sure.


authors note:
sorry for not updating this and stuff.
however, what did you think of the chapter?
i know its short =___= sorry.
i thought it was a little dull; but bleh,
i promise ill make it more interesting in the next chapters :3
comments are love<33