Something new

Knock out

YOUR P.O.V

"KYAAAAAAAAA!" all the girls wailed frantically. Dont forget Nicole and Hara too. Aish.

Do you wanna know why they're making me deaf? Do you wanna know why they're screaming their butts off like that? Well, for obvious reasons. It was all for the two kingkas of the school; Lee Joon and Yang Seungho.

Now dont go off thinking that they're just kingkas 'cause of their good looks and all, but it wasnt just because of that. Joon was a boxer and had the most gigantic six pack ive ever seen. While Seungho was just his 'buddy' kind of person. Well, assistant more like. Im not hating on the guy, but Joon's abs are so big that its disgusting. Well, not entirely disgusting - I suppose it was .. okay. But dont get the wrong idea, I barely like the dudes.

"Joon oppa!" Nicole cried out desperately
"YAH" I growled "Can we just go to our lessons"
"Did you see that?!" Hara squealed
"No, im blind" I commented sarcastically
"Joon oppa waved at me!"
"So?" I raised a brow at her "C'mon lets go!" I grabbed both their arms and dragged them with me to our P.E lesson. 

"Did you see Joon's fight last night?" Hara said excitedly while changing her clothes
"Omo, he was so fierce!" Nicole squeaked "He was like pow here! Pow there!" Nicole took a stance like a boxer and pretended to hit an imaginery person in her underwear.
"Pow everywhere" I rolled my eyes, then laughed as I slipped on my P.E shorts
"Yah, _____ why dont you ever see his matches?" Hara questioned as she tied her hair up in a ponytail
"I dunno" I shrugged "I cant be bothered"
"Me and Hara are gonna make you come with us for the next match!" Nicole clapped as she changed fully
"Whatever." I sighed

The three of us made our way down into the sports hall where the other members of the class were gathered. Eugh, it was a mixed class again. Boys and girls. 
"Boo!" Mir barked in my ear, causing me to jump hell knows how high
"Bies" Nicole finished
"What?" I looked at them "And never do that again!" I glared at Mir, making him raise his arms up in defeat.
"Boo" Mir started "Bies" Nicole ended, laughing.
"Oh" I quickly realised their combined words and laughed.

During the P.E lesson, it was just a normal cricket game. Hara filled me in with the new stuff going round school. Apparently there was this girl that had the bushiest monobrow that she'd ever seen and was going out with a good looking guy. I suppose opposites do attract?

After an hour of cricket, we went back to our changing rooms. This time it was Nicole who informed me of another thing this time. She told me about the old janitor who was only working at our school because he liked looking at teenage girls. I cringed so badly. 

Since I was all dressed up in my uniform, I decided to go ahead of them and meet them at the cafeteria
"I'll meet you guys at the cafeteria!" I yelled back at them, they responded with a simple 'kay' answer.

As I was walking through the hallway, I found Joon and Seungho picking on a geek. Eugh.
I wonder what its like being a geek? I would hate to be one. Being bullied and all. Aish, the kingkas never leave them alone. Especially that guy .. what was his name? Choi Minho? I think thats his name. Isnt it just typical for the kingkas to do that? Where's a muffin when I can just throw one a them.
"_____!" I heard Hara and Nicole call out "Guess what!"
"Do you have a muffin?" I asked them
"Dont change the subject!" Hara snapped
"Yeah I have one" Nicole intruded
"Can I have it?"
"Yeah" Nicole smiled and pinched one out of her bag. She took it out but teased me in withdrawing it then snatching it back again, I pouted "Listen to Hara first"
"Choi Minho has abs!" Hara screeched. My jaw almost fell off. What the hell?! A geek cant have abs!? Especially that Minho guy, no way. His body is like tiny.
"Well, do you even have proof?" I asked them while I watched Joon corner Minho. He looked like he was gonna him. much?
"We saw him come out of the changing rooms with no top on!" Nicole shrieked like a fan girl.
"Yeah!" Hara added "I swear to that muffins life that he has abs!" she pointed to Nicoles muffin in her hand.
"Interesting~" I giggled "I wanna see with my own eyes"
"" Nicole commented
"So?" Hara defended me, I laughed
"Mir's probably waiting for us in the cafeteria" I quickly mentioned "Oh and that muffin Nicole?"
She withdrew the creamy muffin in her hand and passed it to me.

While we were walking past them, I got the muffin ready
"Move Hara" I whispered, she instantly obeyed and moved. Quickly, I shot the muffin directly Joon's head then grabbed Nicole and Hara and ran for my life.

"YAAAAAAAAH!" I heard Joon growl furiously. I looked back and laughed as I saw Minho quickly making a run for it aswell.

Choi Minho with abs? Hmmm.


authors note:
first chapter, so what do you think guys?
bit of a boring chapter but i hope you enjoyed it xD
comments fully appreciated <3