At practice

Knock out

YOUR P.O.V

I stole glances at the clock several times, impatiently waiting for my last lesson to end. Mr Kang blabbering on with his equations to the class and with the usual problem solving and math terms. I was bored.

Suddenly I heard a bleeping sound coming from my bag, nearly scaring the life outta me. Trying not to disturb the lesson, I carefully grabbed my bag under my seat and opened the front pocket where my mobile was located.

I recieved a text from Mir;

To: _______
Fr: Mir

Oi you! Heheee~ :D
Right, afterschool meet me at the sports hall, ill be practicing there! ^^
C u later bbycakes :P

I slightly smiled at his message then glanced back up just incase Mr Kang caught me texting inbetween his lectures

To: Mir
Fr: _______
Mir you git, dont text me during mah lessons >_<
okay then, ill cya then! nd im bbycakes?
well.. u iz ma apple crumble XD

I quietly laughed at my own reply as I quickly sent it.

"You find algebra hilarious now _______?" my ears twitched as soon as I heard Mr Kangs threatening voice
"N-No sir.." I managed to mumble
"Well lets see if you find algebra homework highly commical!" he mocked then slammed a white piece of paper overloaded with algebra questions. Oh hallelujah.

In my head, I already shot Mr Kang fifty billion times and kicked him right where it hurts.

I sighed and snatched the paper infront of me and annoyingly placed it inside my bag as he went back to the front of the class to continue his teachings. I hated maths and hated Mr Kang.

I sat back and crossed my legs as I watched the clocks arms slowly tick. Come on, few more minutes and im free!

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock

Tick

Fricken tock.

"Okay class, pack away and stand behind your seats"

I hurriedly packed my book away and dashed behind my seat. Tapping my foot impatiently, the teacher waited till the whole class was silent before being dismissed. Eugh, this is going so slowly!

his hideous beard, Mr Kang eventually motioned his hand towards the door and let us go. I immediately ran out of class and crashed into some human rock.

"Ah, mianhae!" I bowed several times
"S'okay babe" Looking up, I found Joon smirking, looking me up and down.
"Oh, its just you. I take that back!"

I rushed my words along with my actions as I turned away from him and ran .. but being the annoying little retard he is, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"YAH, I have somewhere to go to if you dont mind" I gritted my teeth as I spoke, trying to get his ugly hands off of me.
"I do mind" he spoke as he pulled me towards him, snaking his arms round my waist. Ew ew ew. Okay, calm down ______ you can handle this. Time for slag mode!

"Oppaa~" I purposely whined cutely, adding a pout. His eyes suddenly widened from the sudden change then a smirk slyly creeped on the tips of his lips. Major cringe.

"Yes?" he purred and his lips. Oh, I so wanna go ghetto all over his .
"Im feeling a little dirty right now" I bit my lip. I cant believe what im saying. Oh well. This is my slag mode we're talking about..

"Rawr" Joon said childishly. Im gonna rawr your face if you dont get off me this second. His grip on my waist was getting tighter and it made me feel even more uncomfortable.

Suddenly, a plan clicked in my mind.

I suddenly wrapped my arms round his neck and hugged him. Sneakily, I looked both directions to make sure the coast was clear. Yep, clear. Disgustingly enough, Joon started rubbing my back. I slightly shuddered, but not completely so that I could keep my cool on things. But right now, my cool is fading away and this guy is getting on my nerves.

With all my girly might, I harshly knee'd him right in the balls - causing him to instantly unravell his arms off of me and grab his little friend in despair.

I laughed and instantly ran away " on that!~"

MIR's P.O.V

I got dressed in my basketball kit and went out into the court where the other guys were. From the corner of my eye, I saw Nicole and Hara taking a little peak through the doors. I tracked where their eyes landed and it was on the basketball team.

"Pssst" I hissed at the two. They instantly jumped and banged their heads together.
"Ouch!" they both squeaked
"Do you know where ______ is?" I asked them
"We thought she was already here"
"Nope"
"You guuuuuys~" I heard ______ squeal from a distance, we turned our heads in unison and found ______ running towards us.

"Where have you been?" I chuckled
"Got sidetracked by something, but anyways im here!" she raised her fist in the air indicating a cheer.
"Oh ______!" Hara held onto her "The sleepover is going to be on Saturday and the boxing match is on Sunday" Hara informed her
"Aish, okay fine" ______ sighed.
"I thought you didnt like going to those matches?"
"They forced me" she pouted "You should come with us!"
"I'll see~" I sang
"We'll see you tomorrow then _____! Later Mir!" Nicole and Hara said in sync and walked away.

"Lets watch you play basketball then my apple crumble" ______ winked, I laughed
"Okay then babycakes" I stuck my tongue out at her
"By the way, where's Minho?"
"He usually arrives late for practice"
"Oh okay then" she shrugged.

We both went back into the hall, ______ rushed over by the seats and placed her bag down beside her and got a piece of paper out "Whats that?" I asked her as I picked up a basketball
"Maths homework" she whined "Your fault, he caught me giggling at your text"

I laughed "Well, i'll get back to you in a minute" she gave me a nod as I went over to the group of guys with the coach.

MINHO's P.O.V

"You need to quit now." Jonghyun told me firmly
"No, I can do whatever I want" I protested as I made my way towards the sports hall in my basketball kit
"Your doing basketball aswell, thats not gonna help!" Key added
"Minho you need to get some rest. Look at your bruises! Do you think no ones going to notice?" Onew spoke up "If you keep doing two things at the same time your going to regret it"
"I dont give a damn" I hissed and powerwalked straight into the hall.

Everyones attention was poured all over me. I placed my bag by the corner of the hall and slowly walked over to our coach. In the corner of my eye, I saw a girl staring at me intensly.

"You better stop now or your going to get worst" Taemin adviced maturely as the rest of them disappeared. Psh, so much for being best friends with these guys. Their supposed to be supporting me in what I do.

"Heads up Minho!" I heard Mir call out as he threw a ball at me. I quickly caught it, slightly wincing at the pain venomously stinging my arms. I rejected the pain. 

Me and the other guys began warming up for our basketball practice. The aching in my muscles were kicking in but I let the effect subside. Mr Kanwon noticed my strange behaviour. Well, he always has ever since I joined the basketball club. I knew he was concerned just by the look of his face. One time he told me to quit, but I refused to.

"Minho" Mr Kanwon called. I stopped in my tracks and walked towards him "Yes coach?"
"Tell me whenever you want to qui-"
"Im not quitting." I gritted my teeth, he sighed
"Just take care of yourself" he adviced. It was always the same.

I strolled back to Mir. He directed another basketball at me, but unluckily I missed it - making it hit me right in the stomache. Although it looked like some light hit from a distance, my body couldnt handle it. I clutched onto my stomache tightly. Feeling a little uneasy, I breathed in and out steadily.

"Sorry! Are you okay there?" Mir rushed to me, putting his hand on my shoulder
"Im fin-" unexpectedly a cough caught me off mid-sentence. Mir patted my back to make me feel more at ease but that made it even worst.

I covered my mouth as my throat was itching irritatingly - causing me to cough even more. I detached my hand away and looked at my palm. There was blood.


authors note:
felt like updating this, since minho said he was getting left out :3 LOL.
i hope you enjoyed the update ^^
comments are always fully appreciated <33