All True

Knock out

YOUR P.O.V

Boom.

Boom.

My heart was going crazy, but my cheeks were probably even worst. I loudly gulped, making him look straight at me with dark eyes. I saw a smirk etch on the corner of his lips. Okay, chill ______. Chill. Weirdly enough, I began breathing in and out at a steady pace. I saw his hand skim to the bottom of his basketball shirt, slowly lifting it up.

I immediately shut my eyes, "Oh my god, oh my god .." I muttered to myself in a low whisper. "Something wrong?" I heard his deep voice tune in. My eyes snapped open, "N-Nothing"
"Are you shy?"
"W-What, no w-way!"
"Then why are you closing your eyes?" he mocked
"Because I wanted to" I poked my tongue out at him "Are you taking your shirt off or what?" I wagged the cotton wool infront of him, whilst the apples of my cheeks were burning perfusely "Woah woah, okay then" he chuckled, and steadily lifted his shirt revealing two packs of abs at a time. I obsessively oogled with my mouth wide open.

"Ahem" he coughed out, making me blink and quickly shut my mouth. I nervously started patting the wet cotton wool on his abs on the little cuts making him hiss out as he winced. Annoyingly my mouth kept watering which made me continously gulp as I had to get closer to him to apply the disinfectant on. "Where did you get these!?" I mindlessly blurted out "Ebay" he quickly replied "Rea- YAH" I poked him hard on a certain cut, making him slap my hand "Sorry" I tried to act seriously, but ended up giggling. "Your crazy" he sighed "Thanks" I smiled, making him return the smile.

"Your bleeding" Minho suddenly told me. "H-H-Huh?" I mumbled, trying my best to sneak a view - the first thing I looked was down at my legs, making him laugh "No silly." he told me in a husky tone, making me blush. "You've got a nosebleed" he informed me, making me automatically touch my nose feeling a bit of liquid on my fingertips. AISH. I only get nosebleeds .. when I think something is extremely attractive. Damn. "Dont worry, it doesnt seem that bad" he lightly chuckled as he wiped the top of my lip with a piece of cotton wool. Taking a clear shot, he aimed it at the nearby bin. Shows that he's in the basketball club

"So all these rumors are true?" I mumbled to myself, "What rumors?" Minho asked with his eyes full of curiousity. "Geek with abs" I informed him, making him chuckle "Theres a rumor about me?" "Well, I wouldnt say its a rumor anymore since its right infront of me" I blushed. "Wow, people are actually talking about me?" he chuckled, with a hint of surprise in his tone of voice. With him saying that, it made him sound like a loner but I didnt exactly wanna say that to his face .. although he probably knew that himself. I sighed.

"YAH MINHO!" someone flamed as I heard the door burst open, making me twitch like a dork. Minho quickly pulled his shirt down and cleared his throat. I nervously turned round and saw another guy giving me a piercing glare, "And who are you?" he quizzed me with his arms crossed firmly. "Dont worry Key, she was just helping me" Minho informed him. So this guy was Key eh? "Oh really?" he mocked, slightly rolling his eyes "Why was shirt halfway up exactly?" he spat back, making me go cherry red. "She was helping with the cuts" Minho told him calmly

"Cuts my , I bet you guys were about to do 'it'" Key disagreed and gave me another look, my eyes shyly hung down to stare at the dull white floor. "Anyways how did you know I was in here?" Minho changed the subject immediately "I was gonna go back to the gym but you werent there, so then this Mir guy told me you were taken away by some girl to the nurse's room" Key waved his arms whilst he explained his appearance. This dude just talks too much. 

"Anyways." Key continued "You. Out. Now." he pointed over his shoulder, still giving me a glare. Sighing, I gathered all the cotton wool and grabbed the ice-pack. Standing up from my seat, Key gladly replaced me and sat his down on my stool. It was all silent and all I could hear was my shuffling and binning of things, I pretty much took the hint that Key wanted his privacy with Minho.

I quickly dashed to the door "Thanks by the way!" I heard Minho call out before I shut door behind me. I sighed. Curiousity was building up inside my chest, so I padded my ear against the door to hear slight mumbles.

MINHO's P.O.V

"Thanks by the way!" I called out to her. Wait. I didnt even catch her name .. Mir had mentioned it earlier. Aish! "You already know what im gonna say to you" Key sighed "The whole quitting? Well you already know what my answer is." I mocked him as I sat on the edge of the bed. "Whatever suits you." Key shrugged "But you've got to be careful" "You guys have told me that a million times" I scoffed as I stood up and made my way towards the door.

"Well this time, its Yong Junhyung." Key he informed me seriously, making me stop in my tracks.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" I heard an ear-piercing wail coming from outside.

YOUR P.O.V

Yong Junhyung? Who the hell is that ..

I tried to listen a bit more but I still couldnt hear mu- "Boo."
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" I screamed like and hit my knuckle on the wall whilst spazzing. I huffed out and it turned out it was Mir, "Yah! You little UGH!" I rambled in anger, making him laugh. Suddenly I heard foot steps approaching. "Quickly you idiot!" I pulled him by his arm, dragging him with me.

MINHO's P.O.V

I opened the door and was only welcomed to an empty hall, "What the hell was that.." I mumbled to myself, scratching the back of my neck.


authors note:
sorry for abandoning this story ;n;

sorry for the ty update too LOL.
BUT WHO MAY THIS YONG JUNHYUNG BEEE?
and LOL nosebleed~
comments are highly appreciated <3