Helping hand

Knock out

YOUR P.O.V

Biting my biro pen, I skimmed through my maths homework, solving the problems - till I heard a loud row outside the sports hall. It was merely faint at first, however the conversation got louder in which I couldnt help but eavesdrop.

"If you keep doing two things at the same time your going to regret it"
"I dont give a damn" I heard someone growl outside.

Suddenly the door swung open, and Minho entered in his basketball attire. Four other guys seemed to follow him and the look of concern was obvious. But what about? Stopping my algebra work, my eyes automatically followed him and the bruises did seem slightly visible. He looked slightly pissed off as he walked across the hall to their coach.

Just then, he looked up and our eyes met for a second till one of his friends interrupted "You better stop now or your going to get worst." Minho raised a brow, clearly annoyed in some way as the other guys left the hall.

With a quick change of mood, Mir changed the atmosphere as he threw a basketball at Minho. I watched as the whole team did a load of warm ups and long passes to each other, although Minho seemed to be struggling a bit. I had to admit, I pretty much sound like a stalker; but I wanted to know if those abs were real, right

Trying to not get overly distracted, I clutched onto my work sheet and began jotting down answers again while looking up at Mir every second as I kept seeing him trying to show off. Psh, whatta git.

Smiling at his childish actions, I was eventually near the end to this homework. This will totally own Mr Kang. Him and his fricken beastly overgrown bear-

Im glad Mr Kang cant read my mind right now. Or just never read my mind in general. Ew, why am I even thinking about my maths teacher..

Glancing up, Minho was walking back to Mir who had aimed a ball at him. However, he didnt seem to really catch it so it had seem to lightly hit him in the stomach. But was it me .. or is Minho like, a drama queen? I mean it was just a light hit ..

"Sorry! Are you okay there!?" Mir immediately rushed to his side and placed a hand on his shoulder, then patted his back. Such bromance. "Im fin-" squinting my eyes, I found Minho coughing roughly as Mir continously patted him, Mir seemed to be doing the wrong thing.

My eyes widened as Minho took his hand away from his mouth, to reveal a slight splatter of blood displayed on his palm. "Yah!" I called out to them and quickly ran up to them, "Mir stop, its not helping him" I lightly pulled Minho to my side, "Why does he have ketchup on his hand?" Mir idiotically joked "Pabo! Its blood you nutthead!" I slapped his arm. 

"I know, I know" he lightly chuckled, "YAH, its not funny!" I hissed at him. Just as Minho was about to swipe his palm on his pair of shorts, I handed him my maths homework for him to use. Recluctantly he used it straight away, without even hesitating"T-Thanks." he mumbled. "_____ why dont you take him to the nurses office and go treat him" Mir adviced "Now your being helpful" I rolled my eyes at him, then took Minho's arm, "C'mon lets go" I smiled at him, his cheeks sprouted a light pink.

What a mega change; one minute he was so pissed off now hes blushing. Weird one.

-

"Hello, excuse m-" I opened the door to the nurses office, but she wasnt in. She was possibly somewhere else, but right now Minho needed to be sorted out. Instantly, Minho made himself comfortable on the nurses bed and aimlessly stared at the ceiling. Searching through some cabinets, I double checked to make sure I had the right disinfectant stuff; to make sure I wasnt drugging him or anything. Adding to that, I grabbed an ice-pack from the mini-fridge then strolled back to where Minho was at.

Sitting down next to him, I placed the things then began dabbing the disinfectant stuff on a cotton wool. Looking at his slightly toned structure, I found myself oogling at him for a couple of seconds till he caught me staring at him. I cleared my throat and dabbed the cotton on his face fairly lightly making him wince at the contact, "Mianhae"

Silence was over powering us and we both knew it was so awkward. I mean, I just picked him up from the basketball court and now im dabbing this shiz on him. "Ow" he scrunched up, as I accidently found myself pressing the wool hard against his little cuts, "Where'd you get all these bruises and cuts? Its like you've been in serious punching fights or something" I chuckled near the end of my sentence, yet his expression froze.

With one arm, I handed him the ice-pack and he immediately placed it against his stomache. "Dont worry, long story." he muttered "The longer, the better" I told him, but then I realised how dodgey that sounded. I saw a small smile creep on his lips, "'Cause that wasnt dirty at all" I laughed.

"Im sorry, but.." he started "I just dont feel like telling anyone at the moment."
"Oh, okay. I understand" I got another piece of cotton wool and put a bit more disinfectant on it, "Anymore cuts then?" I asked him, waving the cotton in my hand.
"Umm, yeah.." he said slowly, taking the ice-pack away from his stomache.

The apples of my cheeks were beginning to brightly burn.


authors notes:
LONG TIME NO UPDATE! mianhae; thanks for waiting~ <3
BUT ANYWAYS, seems like Minho's about to reveal something. ;O
comments are love! :D <3