Chapter 2

Fated To Love You, Destined To Be With You

Oops did not have time to write! Was too busy having fun with Sungie ^____^ Yesungie drew on SungSung Min yesterday! I can’t believe he did that to his beloved toy >.<…”

 

Promise me… Never to take out that ring… No matter what happens… Promise me… That the ring will never leave your finger… I remembered the exact words Yesung had said to me… They were so sweet and touching… I will never break that promise <3”

 

Sungmin scribbled those words on his diary. It was already morning and Sungmin had woken up early to update his journal which he did not have time to do the night before. He was still busy writing down everything that had happened yesterday, as he lay on his stomach on his bed, his journal plopped open on his pillow. Sungmin did not notice the little turtle that was crawling up his bed, snickering softly.

 

WAAAAHHH!!” Sungmin yelled as Yesung jumped on him, slithering his arms around Sungmin’s waist and snuggling at the crook of Sungmin’s neck. Sungmin sighed in relief, shouting cutely at the turtle for scaring the wits out of him.

 

Hmmm… what is that Minnie? Your journal?” Yesung muttered as he reached out to grab the book, but Sungmin was quicker by a second and had stashed the book under his pillow.

 

No!!! No hyung you can’t read it!! It is secret!!” Sungmin squealed as he buried his face in the pillow, trying to prevent Yesung from reaching under it. The diary was filled with Sungmin’s personal thoughts, so nobody had ever read it, and he did not intend to allow anyone either.

 

Including Yesung.

 

Sungmin yawned. “Okay hyung, let’s get up and head for breakfast before Teukie hyung goes berserk again.” Yesung whined and shook his head, hugging Sungmin tighter, lying on top of him. Sungmin tried to pry Yesung’s hands away from his waist, but the turtle tightened his grip, kissing Sungmin’s neck.

 

GET OUT OF OUR ROOM!!!!” Kyuhyun yelled as he returned to his shared room with Sungmin after refreshing himself in the bathroom. Yesung looked up and glared, but the unfaltering Kyuhyun crossed his arms, glaring back.

 

Don’t come bothering us, crazy computer game lover.” Yesung stuck out his tongue and continued snuggling into Sungmin again. Sungmin complained, asking Yesung to follow Kyuhyun’s instructions, but was once again ignored.

 

I DON’T CARE IF YOU GUYS ARE LOVERS, AS LONG AS YOU DON’T SLEEP IN THIS ROOM, GO AWAY!” Kyuhyun’s shout caused Yesung to groan, who was unable to take it anymore. Yesung got up, grunted and grabbed Sungmin’s hand, pulling the rabbit along with him and cursed at Kyuhyun as he passed by the Maknae and headed out to the living room. Sungmin thanked Kyuhyun softly and held onto Yesung’s hand tightly.

 

Lucky you guys are already up. Leeteuk was ready to scream the house down for the two of you.” Heechul grumbled as he munched on his cereal. Ryeowook smiled sweetly and greeted them, settling down two more bowls of cereal on the dining table.

 

Seriously Yesung, stop being so childish. I could hear Kyuhyun’s shouting just now.” Ryeowook giggled, and Yesung walked towards his roommate and wacked him on the head.

 

SUNGMINNIE!!!!!~~~” Sungmin turned around. Eunhyuk and Donghae had just emerged from staircase that leads to the higher level dorm, and Eunhyuk was charging towards Minnie, lunging forward and giving him a koala bear hug. Sungmin smiled and hugged back. But fast footsteps could be heard, and soon, Sungmin and Eunhyuk were wrenched apart. Donghae held onto Eunhyuk and Yesung had Sungmin in his arms.

 

No one hugs MY Minnie like that.” Yesung pouted at Eunhyuk. Donghae pulled Eunhyuk along with him, mumbling “You are not allowed to hug anyone like that except me!” Earning a guilty giggle from the monkey as they settled down at the dining table.

 

Couples now a days. Overly possessive.” Siwon sighed as he flipped a page of his newspaper. Shindong wasn’t giving a damn about whatever had just happened, and had only raised his bowl to Ryeowook, requesting for more cereal.

 

Sungmin breathed in the fresh air. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the cool breeze against his face. Yesung tightened his hold on Sungmin’s hand as they strolled along the lake. Sungmin had dragged Yesung out of the house for a morning walk; not that Yesung was complaining.

 

As long as he is with Sungmin, he doesn’t mind anything.

 

Sungmin, look here.” Yesung pointed to the bank of the lake. Sungmin kneeled down, and peered into the water.

 

What do you see?” Yesung asked, still standing up, staring down at his beloved man.

 

I see… my own reflection?” Sungmin tilted his head to the side in confusion, wondering what the significance of this was.

 

Yesung kneeled down beside Sungmin, hugging him from behind. “Now… what do you see?” Yesung whispered into Sungmin’s ear.

 

Hehe… I see your reflection, with me!” Sungmin giggled, reaching out to hold onto to Yesung’s hands around his waist.

 

Yes…” Yesung replied, turning Sungmin around to face him, gazing into his eyes.

 

From now on, I promise you, that I will always be by your side. No matter where you are, even when you look into the reflection of the waters in the lake, you will see me, right beside you…”

 

A tear escaped Sungmin’s eyes. He hugged Yesung tightly, crying into his arms. Yesung smiled and returned the hug. “I love you so much hyung… thank you… for everything…” Sungmin cried into Yesung’s chest.

 

I love you too, Min… So much…” Yesung Sungmin’s hair.

 

If only time could stop right at that moment. That perfect moment for both Sungmin and Yesung…

 

But…

 

Hey guys move faster!!” Leeteuk gestured to the members as the board the bus slowly. They were all heading out to their schedules; Sungmin was right at the back of the line with Yesung, when he spotted a cat in the middle of the road. “Awww… so cute!!” Sungmin squealed as he tugged on Yesung’s sleeve, causing the turtle to turn around and stare at the pet.

 

I am still cuter. Come on lets go.” Yesung gave Sungmin a little push. SUngm smiled and was about to head up the bus when a loud honking sound could be heard. Sungmin turned back to look at the kitty.

 

It was still there, its paw, and a car, was speeding towards it.

 

KITTY!!!!” Sungmin gasped, ignoring the loud yell from Yesung, he rushed across the road, the car screeching, trying to stop in time. Sungmin held the cat in his arms, and clenched his eyes tightly, ready for the impact.

 

Suddenly, arms wrapped around him and he fell backwards, onto the hard ground. The car managed to stop but a little too late, knocking Sungmin over, but the impact was not as great. Sungmin could feel his knees bleeding, and he tried to squint and look up at the person that was clutching him, protecting him…

 

It can’t be… It couldn’t be…

 

No…No… YESUNG!!!!!!!!” Sungmin scream echoed the whole street, as he saw blood trickling down the Yesung’s head, who was unconscious. Sungmin could hear loud shouting and footsteps, but the shock was too great.

 

Yesung!!!!!…

 

Was the last word that escaped Sungmin’s lips.

 

Then,

 

Sungmin out.

 

 

TBC...

 

 

A/N: AHAHAHA don't worry, Kyuhyun will not be an obstacle in their relationship ;) Hope you enjoyed this chapter! and may the angst begin >____<