Chapter 1

Fated To Love You, Destined To Be With You

HYUNG!! HYUNG!! DON’T WRITE ON SUNGSUNG PLEASE!!!” Sungmin’s scream could be heard throughout the whole dorm. Loud footsteps and slamming of doors could be heard. Shouts from members asking the Yemin couple to shut up echoed throughout the rooms.

 

NO!! I OWN HIM! I GET TO DO WHAT I WANT!!” Yesung replied back, running away with the pink rabbit in his arms, escaping Sungmin’s clutches. Jumping onto the sofa, Yesung uncapped the pink marker he had stolen from Sungmin’s room and started writing in big letters on SungSung’s leg.

 

NO!!!!!” Sungmin ran towards Yesung, lunging forward, but too late. Sungmin ended up sitting on Yesung’s lap, and the turtle held up the pink bunny in victory.

 

See? Isn’t it nice?” Yesung showed off SungSung’s leg, which had bright pink letters on its sole.

 

It read: “SUNGSUNG MIN. PROPERTY OF YEMIN<3”

 

Sungmin crossed his arms and sighed. Well, it wasn’t that bad, writing on SungSung’s foot was still acceptable. Yesung wrapped an arm around Sungmin’s waist, and planted a kiss on his forehead. Sungmin smiled, and Yesung couldn’t help but hugged Sungmin tighter and closer.

 

Yesung never wanted to let Sungmin go… He was stupid to push him away once, and he is never going to do that again…

 

I’m done!!” Sungmin announced as he put down his empty rice bowl and chopsticks.

 

Me too~” Yesung grabbed Sungmin’s hand and lead themselves out of the kitchen. The SUJU members stared after them with their mouth open, and looked back down at their still-full dishes. They had not even started dinner for fifteen minutes!!

 

Those two are getting on my nerves!” Heechul stuffed a bunch of vegetables into his mouth angrily.

 

You’re just jealous because they are so in love with each other.” Ryeowook stuck out his tongue and nibbled on a piece of chicken.

 

SHUT UP!! This coming from a dude whose boyfriend is far away in china!” Heechul retorted.

 

Not like Hankyung isn’t in China anyway.” Leeteuk waved his chopsticks in the air.

 

At least he can come visit me anytime, unlike someone whose boyfriend is in the army and can never come out at anytime he wants to.” Heechul rolled his eyes and smirked.

 

Hey!! Stop it you guys! I want to eat in peace.” Shindong interrupted before Leeteuk could shout at Heechul.

 

Hehe, this is coming from the person who is the noisiest eater.” Eunhyuk sniggered and whispered into Donghae’s ear.

 

DON’T THINK I DIDN’T HEAR THAT!!” Shindong yelled. Siwon stood up and slammed his hand on the table, causing every member to fall silent almost immediately. Siwon sat back down on his chair with a satisfied smile.

 

Peace and quiet at last…

 

Sungmin lay against Yesung’s chest, protected by Yesung’s arms that wrapped around him. Both men stared at the sky; the stars twinkling brightly in the night. It was forever beautiful. No matter how many times they stare up at the sky, both Sungmin and Yesung never get bored of heading up to the rooftop to gaze at the stars.

 

After all, this was the place where they became one…

 

Sungmin played with the ring on his finger, looking down at it lovingly. He felt the arms around him tightened yet again, and looked up to gaze into Yesung’s eyes. Yesung held onto Sungmin’s hand gently, and kissed the ring on his finger.

 

Min… promise me something…” Yesung murmured, his eyes closed as he leaned his head against Sungmin’s.

 

Hmmmm?...”

 

Promise me… Never to take out that ring… No matter what happens…” Yesung lifted Sungmin’s chin, steering his face to look at him. “Promise me… That the ring will never leave your finger…”

 

Sungmin smiled at pecked Yesung’s lips, whispering the words Yesung wanted to hear so badly.

 

I promise…”

 

Back from star gazing?” Ryeowook greeted Yesung who entered the bedroom, and watched the man fall back onto the bed, a smile plastered on his face. Yesung reached for SungSung that was propped up on his bed and hugged it in his arms.

 

I guess you are the happiest person on earth right now, so happy that you will ignore your room mate.” Ryeowook continued, pouting at the lack of response. Yesung’s giggling just told Ryeowook that he must have not heard a word that he just said too; and he gave up, going back to typing his message for Henry on his phone.

 

Yesung was happy. He was too happy. Ryeowook was right. He felt like the happiest man in the world…

 

But something was wrong…

 

Deep down in his heart, he just felt like crying. Something was bugging him… Something was urging him so badly to hug Sungmin and never let him go…

 

He was afraid…


He felt like he was going to lose Sungmin soon… really soon…

 

Hey hyung.” Kyuhyun’s eyes never left his computer screen as he said those words. Sungmin didn’t care. He lay on his bed and lifted his hand, staring at the silver ring with the words “Saranghae” carved on it.

 

Sungmin placed his hand over his lips, giving the ring a kiss, remembering that Yesung had kissed it just moments before. Sungmin closed his eyes and took in a few deep breaths.

 

A tear escaped his closed eyes.

 

Sungmin eyes fluttered open, his hand immediately wiping off the tear that rolled down his cheeks.

 

Why was he crying?

 

Sungmin couldn’t understand the strange feeling he was having. It was exactly how Yesung had felt.

 

He was happy. Too happy. To be together with the man he love…

 

But he was afraid…


He felt like he was going to lose Yesung soon… really soon…

 

Sungmin shook the thoughts out of his head. That would never happen. Yesung loves him, and Sungmin loves him back. Nothing can come between them, and nothing would be able to change how they feel for each other.

 

I love you, Yesung…”

 

I love you, Sungmin…”

 

Both men, in different places, yet at the same time, muttered the same words meant for the other, before closing their eyes, and finally drifting off into deep sleep.

 

And both men, who shared the same feelings, just did not have any idea of what were to come in the future…

 

No idea at all…

 

 

TBC...

 

 

A/N: First chapter up!! Just a heads up, this story is going to be more angsty than the prequel >____<