Chapter 3

Fated To Love You, Destined To Be With You

Ergh…” Sungmin groaned as he squinted his eyes and touched his forehead.

 

HE’S AWAKE!! OH MY SUNGMIN ARE YOU OKAY?!” Sungmin heard Ryeowook’s voice. Sungmin tried to sit up, and a few pairs of hands helped him leaned against the wall. Sungmin blinked a few times, getting his sight back to focus, and realized he was in a weird room. Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Siwon all had worried expressions on.

 

Where… where am I?” Sungmin grunted as he scratched his head. He noticed the bandage on his left arm, and he felt his knees hurting.

 

Hospital, Sungmin. Don’t you remember what happened?” Kyuhyun asked in an anxious tone.

 

Then, Sungmin remembered.

 

Kitten… Car… Arms… YESUNG!!

 

YESUNG!!!” Sungmin screamed in realization, scrambling out of the hospital bed, but fell to the ground as he felt his feet touched the cold floor. Sungmin was still too weak but he didn’t care. Siwon scurried to help Sungmin up, “Please Sungmin, you are still injured, you can visit him later…”

 

NO!! I WANT TO SEE YESUNG NOW!!” Sungmin shouted as hot tears fell on his cheeks, he grabbed Siwon’s arms, looking up into at him with his pleading eyes.

 

Please…”

 

Siwon sighed.

 

Leeteuk was biting his nails, walking in circles around the room. Donghae was hugging Eunhyuk, calming the other’s nerves. Shindong stared solemnly at the figure on the bed.

 

Would you stop walking around the room!? It is irritating me!” Heechul snarled, stopping Leeteuk in his tracks.

 

YESUNG!!!!!” The door to the ward burst open and in the next second Sungmin was on his knees, ignoring the pain, holding onto the unconscious Yesung’s hand tightly, sobbing uncontrollably

 

I tried to stop him. He wouldn’t listen.” Siwon answered Heechul before he could utter a word. Leeteuk ran to Sungmin’s side, trying to pull him up.

 

Min, please get up. Don’t hurt yourself.” Sungmin brushed off Leeteuk’s hand, burying his face in Yesung’s palm. Sungmin could not stop his tears. He had bought this upon Yesung. It was his entire fault. He had hurt Yesung. He had hurt Yesung…

 

Yesung had his head bandaged, but there were no other injuries. “Lucky the car still managed to stop in time, or I don’t know what would have happen to Yesung-“ Donghae was muffled by Eunhyuk who had covered his boyfriend’s mouth to stop him from blabbering any more words.

 

Ryeowook made his way silently to Sungmin’s side, placing a hand on the crying boy’s shoulder. “We’ll do get some drinks for everyone.” Shindong and Kyuhyun suggested, and made their way out of the ward.

 

Car screeching. A loud yell. Yesung ran forward and protected something.

 

BAM.

 

Yesung fell to the ground. His head hurt… so badly.

 

YESUNG!!!!!!” A loud scream was heard.

 

AHHHHHHH!!!!” Yesung sat up on the bed suddenly, scaring the wits out of the members who were waiting patiently in the ward. Everyone bolted towards the bed, shooting questions of concern at the just awakened man.

 

YESUNG!! YOU’RE AWAKE!! ” Sungmin, who was still on his knees, hugged the man who was sweating profusely. His tears were staining Yesung’s shirt.

 

WHAT HAPPENED?!” Heechul yelled, freaked out by Yesung’s sudden conscious.

 

No… Bad dream… What happened? Why am I here?” Yesung clutched his forehead. His head was throbbing, it was so painful but he did not want to worry the members so he kept silent. He looked down at the crying rabbit, confused.

 

What exactly happen?

 

You… had a car accident, hyung.” Ryeowook muttered. Sungmin looked up into Yesung’s eyes. Yesung couldn’t remember the accident?

 

What? No that can’t be. The last thing I remember was that we were on stage performing MIRACLE.” Yesung laughed at the “joke” made by Ryeowook. His eyes met Sungmin, and Sungmin was stunned.

 

Yesung’s eyes… They were different.

 

Sungmin, why are you crying? What happened?” Yesung pulled out of Sungmin’s hug. The sobbing boy could feel Yesung’s uneasiness. Reaching for a tissue at his bedside table, Yesung passed it to the shocked rabbit.

 

Why was Yesung acting like that?

 

Yesung… Don’t joke around.” Heechul stepped forward, clenching his fist.

 

Huh? What do you mean?” Yesung looked at him, and then to the other members. All the members were looking at him weirdly, like as though he was a ghost or something.

 

Can’t you remember… anything after the performance?” Eunhyuk muttered, eyeing Yesung worriedly. Leeteuk walked out of the ward, closing the door quietly behind him. None of the members noticed his disappearance; all of them were to occupied with the current problem

 

I just remember singing and then black out, and now I am here.” Yesung explained, getting frustrated over the situation. What happened?! And why did it seem like only Yesung is oblivious to everything?!!

 

Sungmin clutched tightly onto the tissue handed by Yesung, he stared wide-eyed at Yesung, who looked at him in a confused expression.

 

Hang on… Yesung still thinks that they were on the day they performed MIRACLE… Which was months ago…Then that meant… Everything that happened after that… Yesung cannot remember at all?

 

So all that happened between them… the tears, the hugs, the kisses, everything… Yesung did not have a clue?

 

As Yesung shifted his attention from Sungmin to Ryeowook, his eyes had a glint. The familiar glint that sparkled in Yesung’s eyes whenever he looked at Sungmin. Sungmin stood up shakily, looking from Yesung to Ryeowook, and back to Yesung again. Shaking his head, Sungmin muttered profusely.

 

No… No…”

 

Sungmin…” Siwon held onto Sungmin, trying to calm the fellow. The man was trembling, Heechul grabbed firmly on Sungmin’s arm. Eunhyuk clutched onto Donghae tightly. Ryeowook banged the wall he was leaning on.

 

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!” Yesung shouted, finally bursting. Something had happened, and Yesung did not know what. “Urgh…” His head hurt again.

 

Hey guys here are the-“ Kyuhyun was knocked over as he opened the door, dropping the cans he was holding onto the floor. Sungmin had flown out of the room, Siwon shouting after him. Yesung watched in horror at the sudden flight of Sungmin.

 

What exactly happened?

 

Minnie… Minnie listen to me…” Leeteuk Sungmin’s hair, as he hugged the little pink boy in his arms. Sungmin still did not stop crying, as he clutched Leeteuk’s shirt tightly, sobbing in his arms.

 

Look, I asked the doctor. It is because of the accident. Yesung must have hurt his head badly when he fell to the ground. So that explains… his memory loss.” Leeteuk patted Sungmin’s back.

 

But… BUT WHY DID HE FORGET THE FEELINGS HE HAD FOR ME?!?! WHY DID HE HAVE TO ONLY REMEMBER THE TIME HE STILL HAD FEELINGS FOR RYEOWOOK?!” Sungmin screamed into Leeteuk’s chest. His heart hurt, his head hurt, his whole body hurt.

 

Maybe… maybe because of the huge impact he had when he developed his feelings for you? He must have forgotten everything till the time his feelings were still… normal? I… I really don’t know…” Leeteuk failed in explaining; only clutching the rabbit closer to him.

 

I love him hyung… why?... why?...” Sungmin wailed, unable to stop his cries which had been going on for an hour already.

 

The doctor advised us that we shouldn’t tell Yesung everything immediately. He might just break down. So we can only help him in slowly recovering his memories through actions… So Sungmin, do you want Yesung to remember?” Sungmin looked up at Leeteuk as he uttered those words. He nodded his head slowly.

 

Then… it is time to carry out SUJU’s biggest mission ever: Help Yesung to regain his memories.” Leeteuk smirked.

 

Sungmin continued to let his tears fall. He knew Leeteuk was right.

 

Sungmin can’t give up.

 

Not yet.

 

 

TBC....

 

 

A/N: OMO sorry for not updating for so long!! I've been looking for a job so AFF totally slipped my mind >____< will update more frequently!! Promise~DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!~