Sign

Superstar

 August 30, 2009 4minute Dorm, Sohyun's birthday party

 "You dorks, stop that! The balloons aren't toys!" Jihyun unni yelled at us who were playing around with one of the balloons.
 
"Yah, Jihyun, chill, it's a party," Gayoon unni said.
 
"You can't tell me to chill, I am the leader!" Jihyun unni said.
 
"Yah, where's maknae?" Jiyoon unni asked.
 
"I dunno," I said. This whole summer, she's been completely avoiding Minzy. Especially when it comes to Minzy and Jiyoung together. After promotions, maknae still didn't bug to go with them. I even planned this party to have for the three of them! Oh wait, I know where she is...bedroom. And I was right, she is there.
 
"Maknae, come on, you're finally 16!" I said, dragging her out of the bedroom.
 
"Be happy, maknae, just once," Jiyoon unni said.
 
"Even if you guys hooked me up with someone, I'm still not gonna be the same," Sohyun said. Then the doorbell rang.. GUESS WHO?!?!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Annyeong! Happy Birthday Sohyun!" Minzy said. Damn it, I told her to bring the other maknae!!! 
 
"Minzy! You're here!" Sohyun said.
 
"Yeah, had nothing better to do and it was your birthday so I thought I'd stop by," Minzy said.
 
"You got a present for me?" Sohyun asked.
 
"Yeah, right here," Minzy said, handing her the gift. Sohyun opened it and was suprised to see what it was. I was also suprised. 
 
"Teddy bear?" I asked.
 
"I was wondering what I forgot," Sohyun said.
 
"You're welcome," Minzy said. Their eyes met then Kikwang oppa came in. BAD TIMING! BAD TIMING!!!
 
"Hey Sohyun," he said.
 
"Hey Kikwang," Sohyun said.
 
"Who's Kikwang?" Minzy asked.
 
"He's...my boyfriend," Sohyun said. *facepalm* It just had to happen...
 
"Boyfriend?" Minzy asked.
 
"HyunA unni wanted to cheer me up so she asked Kikwang oppa to be my boyfriend," Sohyun said.
  

"Ahhhh really? You wanna double date tonight? You, Kikwang, me, and Jiyoung?" Minzy asked. PLAN B!!!!!!

"You should, be a great way to catch up after a month and a half for not seeing each other," I said.

"I'll treat you for your birthday, okay?" Minzy asked. Perfect!!! 

"Come on, Sohyun, I've always wanted to meet your other friend," Kikwang said.

"Ok, if you insist, Minzy," Sohyun said.

"Cool, I'll see you at 7...can't wait for the album release tomorrow. I heard you guys were filming today," Minzy said. The no sunglasses look was a dead giveaway, wasn't it. 

"Yep, and now I'm tired just partying!" I said.

"I like the no glasses look, Jiyoon," Minzy said.

"A promise is a promise," I said.

"So Minzy, how do you know 4minute and Hyunseung Hyung?" Kikwang asked.

"Oppa was part of YG before until he got kicked off Big Bang. As for 4minute, I met them at Music Bank with my group 2NE1. We gave them a copy of our album," Minzy said. HyunA ran into the bedroom and brought out our album, signed especially for 2NE1

"Like maknae promised, 2NE1 will be the first to get our album," HyunA said, handing Minzy the album.

"Wow, I'll make sure to listen to it," Minzy said.

"You better, I was rapping thistime," I said.

"Oh so Jiyoon's a rapper, too," Minzy said. Then she checked her phone.

"Whoops, Jiyong oppa's here, gotta go! See ya tonight Sohyun," Minzy said, leaving.

"...Am I not needed anymore??" Kikwang oppa asked.

"No you're needed for tonight," I said.

"Great...I'll just go now," Kikwang oppa said, leaving the dorm.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later on, 4minute Dorm

"UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!" maknae yelled. Oh boy, something's not right

"I'm guessing it didn't turn out good," Jiyoon unni said, sitting next to me eating cake.

"You dorks don't plan very well," Jihyun unni said, pointing at us. Says who???

"Well...I thought it would work," I said.

"Well it didn't look what happened to maknae," Gayoon unni said.

"Will you stop yelling at us?" I asked.

"So we tried...we'll figure something!" Jiyoon unni said.

"You two better," Jihyun unni said. Then it was all quiet again.

"I got this," Jiyoon unni said.

"You sure?" Jihyun unni asked.

"I'm positive," Jiyoon unni said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Maknae...open up, it's me," I said, knocking on the door. She opened the door and I came in

"I heard, you and Jiyoung got into an arguement and Minzy was watching," I said.

"But they're still together," Sohyun said.

"I know...it's gonna be hard, maknae, just...wait," I said.

"That's all you can say, wait?!" Sohyun asked. What was I gonna say, give up already?? Hell no!

"It's better to wait for something than to beg for something," I said, hugging her.

"Father knows what she's doing," Jihyun said.

"Yep, Jiyoon's good," Gayoon said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I think when she gets a guy, she's gonna treat him right," Gayoon unni said.

"Yeah, Jiyoon's probably the ideal type for any guy," Jihyun unni said.

"...or any girl," I said quietly.

"What did you say, HyunA?"