We're...Adorkable

Superstar

 4minute Dorm, 7/10/09 KBS Music Bank performance

"Unni!!!" I yelled, trying to wake up Jiyoon unni.

"Hell no, I'm not waking up!" Jiyoon unni said, covering her face.

"This is another performance, unni, get up and let's go!" I said.

"Jiyoon if you don't get up, you're sleeping outside," Jihyun unni said.

"HyunA...get my sunglasses...please," Jiyoon unni said, covering her eyes.

"Which ones?" I asked.

"Just grab one," Jiyoon unni said. So I grabbed one pair and gave it to Jiyoon unni, who quickly put it on her face, covering her eyes.

"Hey you two can you wake up maknae?" Jihyun unni asked.

"After breakfast!" Jiyoon unni said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Almost an hour after breakfast

"Weren't we supposed to do something?" HyunA asked.

"Hmmm, I dunno," I said.

"Yah, I just asked you an hour ago to wake up the maknae!" Jihyun said.

"Oh yeah," I said, going to the bedroom to find the maknae still sleeping.

"Maknae, get your up!" I said.

"No, I'm still tired, 5 more minutes!" maknae said, covering her head with a pillow.

"Come on, don't you wanna perform again?" HyunA asked.

"No way, I'd rather stay at home like most maknaes and sleep!" maknae said.

"Most maknaes don't do that, Sohyun, so....GET UP!" I said.

"NEVER!!!" maknae said.

"That's it, HyunA, let's do this!" I said. We grabbed both her legs and started to drag her out of bed.

"Yah, what are you doing to the maknae?!?!" Jihyun said.

"Getting her out of bed, like you asked," HyunA said.

"But not like that!" Jihyun said.

"Fine, you win, I'm up," maknae said, getting up from the floor.

"Go eat breakfast, we're leaving in 10 minutes," Jihyun said.

"Yah, where's Gayoon?" I asked, looking under the table, the couch, even in the coffee mug.

"Gayoon unni, where are you?" HyunA called out.

"Gayoon, this is not funny, come out!" I said. Gayoon came out of the bathroom looking at us acting like fools looking for her.

"She's not in the computer," HyunA said, searching for a "Heo Gayoon" on Google.

"She's not on the TV," I said, flipping through the channels.

"What are you two dorks doing?" Gayoon asked.

"Looking for you," We said. Then we did a double take and realized that Gayoon was right there.

"GAYOON WE FOUND YOU!!!!" we said. Maknae laughed at us being dorks and our shenanigans.

"Enough! Maknae stop laughing and you dorks get ready, we're leaving in 5 minutes!" Jihyun said.

"Finish eating, maknae, this is the day I dance solo!" I said, attempting to do Sohee's solo dance form "Tell Me". HyunA stood there laughing at my epic fail at dancing to Tell Me.

"Stop fooling around and get ready, you dorks," Jihyun said in a serious tone.

"YES MA'AM!" We both said, running into the bedroom to get ready.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Unni, will you ever take those sunglasses off?" I asked.

"Maybe," Jiyoon unni said.

"What do your eyes look like?" I asked curiously.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out, dongsaeng," Jiyoon unni said, patting my head.

"Damn, why can't you tell me?" I asked.

"Secret," Jiyoon unni said, leaving the bedroom.

"I'll find out soon, unni, you know it!" I said, following her out the bedroom.

"Let's go, dorks," Gayoon unni said.

"What's the word to describe you two?" Sohyun asked.

"Adorable," I said.

"But...we're dorks," Jiyoon unni said.

"Hmmm...how about...adorkable?" I asked.

"I like that," Jiyoon unni said.

"Yeah! Adorkable!!" Sohyun said, jumping for joy.

"I guess we are...adorkable."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: well then

Sohyun: the last one ended

Minzy: yep...gonna go with the unnis to the SHINee-2NE1 fanfic now

Sohyun: then I'll meet you in the MinJiDae one later

Minzy: yep!!!

Jiyoon: I guess she wasn't lying about a HyunJi fanfic

HyunA: yep...

Me: comments are love <3