How Gee

Superstar

4minute Dressing Room

"Unni, I'm gonna go see 2PM," I said, getting up and leaving the dressing room.

"...You want to tell the leader?" Jiyoon unni asked.

"Nah, she'll figure it out," I said, walking out.

"Ok but be back soon!!" Jiyoon yelled. Heh, I didn't listen to that. Give it a few minutes and Jiyoon unni probably forgot where I went. After hanging with 2PM and SHINee for 15 minutes, I decided to go back before our performance came on. Then...I saw 4 figures walking. OMG...it's...2NE1!!! The ultimate rookie group of this year!!! Are they??? Yes they are! They are heading to 4minute's dressing room!!! SPAZZ!!!!

"Unni, who'd you say would get this CD again?" the one with the short hair asked.

"I told you 4minute, the other rookie group," the one with the highlights said.

"One of them was an ex-member of the Wonder Girls, right?" the one with the funky hair-do asked.

"Yeah...which one is that?" the hamster-looking ahjumma one said.

"DAMN IT'S 2NE1!!!" I said. Whoops, too loud.

"Who said 2NE1?" The funky hair-do one asked, looking around.

"Come on, unni, let's go see 4minute," the short hair one asked, dragging her unni to go see us. But thankfully they were stalled by SNSD, which gave me time to head back to the dressing room.

"Gotta let them know....2NE1's coming!!" I whispered to myself, running to the dressing room.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jiyoon, hurry up will you?" Jihyun asked.

"How can I, it's hard to choose which sunglasses to wear this time. I can't decide," I said. I have actually revealed my eyes to them...omo!!! Why didn't I cover them???

"Just wear these then, you didn't wear them yet," maknae said, pointing at the sunglasses that look similar to the ones Lady Gaga uses.

"All right, me looking like a robot it is! Where's HyunA?" I asked. She told me something earlier...I probably forgot what she said.

"She went to the bathroom, I think," Gayoon said.

"Or she went to go check out 2PM and SHINee," maknae said. Then HyunA came back, looking shocked.

"What is it HyunA unni?" maknae asked. She turned around and saw something that still shocked her.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Omg, it's 2NE1!" HyunA shrieked. That badass rookie group? DAMN!!!

"What?" maknae asked.

"2NE1, the greatest rookie group ever made on the face of the earth!" HyunA said.

"I heard this group's a badass," I said. Come on, this is the only rookie group that is a total badass to K-Pop.

"Weren't we supposed to debut before them?" Gayoon asked.

"President said we weren't ready, remember?" Jihyun said. Not only that...HyunA got sick a week before debut.

"They're coming this way!" HyunA shrieked. Oh boy, time to meet the badasses of K-Pop.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Annyeong Haseyo, What's up we 2NE1!" they said.

"I'm the Charismatic Leader, CL," CL said.

"Hi, I'm the 4D Fake Maknae, Sandara," Dara said.

"I'm the y main vocalist, Bom," Bom said.

"What's up, I'm Minzy, maknae of 2NE1," Minzy said. 

"We are, 4minute! Annyeong Haseyo!" we said our greeting.

"I'm the leader, Jihyun," Jihyun unni said.

"I'm the main vocalist with a mesmerizing voice, Gayoon," Gayoon unni said.

"I'm the charismatic junglasses, Jiyoon," Jiyoon unni said.

"I'm the cute rapper, HyunA," I said.

"I'm Sohyun, maknae of 4minute. It's nice to meet you," maknae said.

"Well, we wanted to wish you good luck," CL said.

"We especially like your song, Hot Issue," Minzy said.

"We like your songs, too, Fire, Pretty Boy, and I Don't Care," Jiyoon unni said.

"You had a really good performance out there," HyunA said.

"So you were watching us?" 2NE1 said in unison.

"We were also watching SNSD but your performance was very interesting," Gayoon unni said.

"Ahhh oh before I forget, I want to give you our CD, as a way of saying support our music or else Bommie unni will shove deer belly buttons down your throat. Just kidding about the other half, support our music," Dara said, handing us their album.

"Wow! Kamsamnida, 2NE1 fighting!" we all said in unison.

"4minute fighting!" 2NE1 said in unison.

"4minute on stage in 5," PD announced.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh we gotta go!" I said.

"Time to perform," Gayoon said.

"Good luck out there," Minzy said.

"Thanks," Sohyun said. 

"Wait, gimme you cell phone number, I'll text you later on," Minzy said. Hold on, what's this?

"Why?" Sohyun asked.

"We maknaes gotta stick together, right? It's bad enough for us since we got school and this. Well, you do actually," Minzy said.

"Ok," Sohyun said. She punched in her cell phone number.

"Maknae, let's go!" I yelled.

"All right, see ya!" Sohyun said.

"4minute fighting!" Minzy yelled.

"Maknae, what was that?" I asked curiously.

"I just made a friend, that's all," Sohyun said, smiling.

"That just your first friend, just imagine all the other maknaes out there willing to be your friend," I said.

"Come on, we gotta perform now!" Gayoon yelled.

"It's Showtime," I said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: well then...

Jiyoon: So...we go back to the beginning?

HyunA: then it goes to us, right?

Me: yep

Jiyoon and HyunA: ok then..

me: comments are love <3