Bo Peep Bo Peep

Superstar

4minute Dorm

"It's late, where's maknae?" I asked. Then coming in through the door was Sohyun, looking a bit shocked.

"There you are!" HyunA said.

"Shhh, the other two are sleeping," I said.

"...Then why are you two still up?" Sohyun asked.

"Well, we're not tired," I said.

"Ok then," Sohyun said, hanging up her coat.

"Sohyun, wanna play?" I asked.

"How about HyunA unni?" Sohyun asked.

"She's too busy surfing the internet, that dork," I said.

"All right, I'll play, just a warning I'm a beast at this," Sohyun said. After 5 hours of playing...she kicked my . Wow.

"Jiyoon, can I talk to you?" Sohyun asked.

"Unni mode or appa mode?" I asked. When it comes to unni mode, it's more like unni-dongsaeng talk and nothing too serious. When it comes to appa mode...it's serious business

"Appa mode, please," Sohyun said. 

"What's up, my daughter," I said, sitting next to her

"What if I told you I'm in love?" I asked. Oh. god. no. Sohyun's in love?!?! This isn't my job!!!!

"Oh hell no, this is your omma's job to tell you about boys, lemme go get your sleeping omma and she'll tell you," I said, getting up.

"No, it's not about boys!" I said. Shocking...it's not about...OMG GIRLS?!?!?! Girls she does adore?!?!

"Kwon Sohyun, don't tell me you're lesbian!" I said.

"That's what I wanted to talk about...girls," Sohyun said.

"Who's the girl?" I asked.

"Just don't be suprised that I said it," Sohyun said. I nodded and listened intently.

"Minzy," she said. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! She...loves...Minzy???? 

"I'm just shocked...Minzy of 2NE1?!?!" I asked. She nodded. She even explained what happened at the ice cream parlor as well, to clear up the shcok.

"Sohyun...that's just...incredible," I said.

"EH?!?!?" Sohyun asked.

"I'm pretty sure Minzy might have feelings for you as well...just that she might not be feeling them yet," I said. I'm trying not to hurt her feelings...

"What am I gonna do?" Sohyun asked.

"Follow your soul," I said. What the...how's that gonna help??

"That's it!?!?" she asked.

"If you're in love with Minzy, and she's the one, then let your heart guide you to love and follow your soul," I said.

"You think so? You think we'll make a good couple?" she asked.

"I know so, Sohyun. Now go to bed, we got Inkigayo tomorrow," I said, sending her off to sleep. I joined HyunA in the living room once maknae went to sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jiyoon, what's up?" I asked. Something was up with unni, I know it. I can see it, even through her sunglasses.

"Nothing, just...spacing out again," Jiyoon unni said.

"When you're spacing out, that means there's something up, you dork," I said.

"Yah, go back to your internet surfing, you dork," Jiyoon unni said.

"Not until you tell me what's up!" HyunA said. I came over and looked at her right in the eye.

"All right, fine, but promise not to tell the unnis about this," Jiyoon unni said.

"What about maknae?" I asked.

"This has something to do with the maknae, you dork!" Jiyoon unni said.

"All right, tell me, tell me, te te te te te tell me!" I said, singing to Tell Me.

"Ok...Sohyun...is in love with Minzy," Jiyoon unni said. 

"What, how did that happen? Why?" I asked.

"I don't know, she said it just happened," Jiyoon unni said.

"Did it have anything to do with them going to the ice cream parlor today?" I asked.

"She said something about Minzy saving her then...oh," Jiyoon unni said.

"What? Tell me!" I said, shaking her.

"Stop shaking me and I will!" Jiyoon unni said. I stopped shaking her.

"What if their faces were really close to each other and then Minzy said something that made her smile?" Jiyoon unni asked. What? What kind of nonsense is that? I mean...wait.

"It could be possible...maybe that's what happened," I said.

"We'll ask tomorrow before going to Inkigayo," Jiyoon unni said.

"OH MAKNAE!" We both said very loud.

"YAH YOU DORKS, EITHER BE QUIET OR GO TO SLEEP!" Jihyun unni yelled out the door.

"Yah, omma's calling you, appa," I said.

"Yah, now what, you can't sleep?" Jiyoon unni asked.

"You and HyunA are being too loud," Jihyun unni said.

"Get some rest, you're forming wrinkles," Jiyoon said jokingly. Besides Gayoon unni and maknae laughing, I was also laughing. Wait...why am I laughing?

"Yah, not funny, Jiyoon!" Jihyun unni said, closing the door on Jiyoon unni.

"Are we sleeping out here tonight?" I asked.

"Why do you think Jihyun just slammed the door on my face?" Jiyoon unni asked.

"....I'll go get the blankets," I said, getting up to grab some blankets.

"This is the third time," I said, setting up the couch.

"Well, it's always us two anyway, like no one else slept outside," I said.

"I know...but like I said...she's too uptight. She needs to loosen up," Jiyoon unni said.

"And that's coming from the charisma of the group," I said.

"Well, night, HyunA," Jiyoon unni said, taking off her glasses and sleeping. I couldn't help but look at her. Why am I like this all of a sudden?

"Night," I said as Jiyoon unni switched off the lights.

"And...saranghe," I whispered. Did I just...yeah I did. Is this...what I think it is?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: TOP WAS SHOOTING US!!!

Jiyoon: huh? TOP oppa?

HyunA: what now?

Dara: he was?!?!

Me: no, the fireworks sounded like he was

Bom: I thought you meant he really was

Me: no!

Minzy: well now

Me: what are you all doing here? and where's HyunA?

HyunA: over here!

Me: *facepalm* what are you doing?

HyunA: ...nothing

*HyunA plugs in a plug, sign illuminates*

COMMENTS ARE LOVE <3