symmetry

symmetry

That night, Minyoung tossed and turned in her warm bed. She could her a creking sound from the living room.......where the mirror was. She had a feeling that a ghostly hand would reach out from the door, grab her and strangle her to death.

She tried to ignore what her mind was trying to tell her. She turned herself to the side. She closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep.

SMASH! A sound that resembled glass being smashed was heard! Minyoung jumped up, her teeth rattling and shaking like a rattlesnake's tail. She gould hear footsteps, the sound of someone running across the living room. The door swung open!

"Minyoung? Are you okay? Did you hear that sound?" It was Luhan and Baekhyun.

Minyoung bravely rose and spoke as she trembled.

"Yeah, i'm okay. I heard that sound. It was like glass being smashed," Baekhyun and Luhan beckoned Minyoung to follow them. They  ventured out into the living room....They found fragments of glass in front of the mirror....At first Baekhyun thought that the mirror had been shattered, but something was very wrong. The mirror was comepletely intact!


As Baekhyun laid a piece of still-sizzling bacon onto a plate,he recalled the event of the previous night. He shook his head and dismissed the whole thing about the glass fragments as a prank by some kids who had nothing better to do.

As he scooped the sunny side-up from the pan, he also started to question his own beliefs. If it was just a bunch of kids who were playing a prank, how did they get past the fence, and if so, how could they have opened the window which was locked? He still stuck fast to his theory although it was already proven false.

Luhan, who was already feeling better and in the kitchen with Baekhyun, heard the bedroom door open. It was Remilia and Flandre. Flandre wore a shirt that has a panda and words "Hi, i'm a panda" printed on it, Remilia just wore a a normal hoodie and jeans. IIt was one of those shirts that teens always wore, and smetimes said pretty retarded or crude things.

Minyoung turned her head towards the mirror the moment she sat down at the dining table. The mirror just stood thereinnocently, like two-year-old who denied he had just eaten the last cookie! It seemed cold and dead, in contrast to its liveliness the previous night.

Flandre simply stared blankly at the mirror. She looked at her reflection. The image in the mirror looked exactly like her. Except that in the mirror, she could see a faint face, looking at her, watching her, and smiling at her......

Flandre shook her head in disbelive, she believe she was seeing things or going extremely nuts. "Now you're really losing it." tought Flandre.

She stared into the mirror again but something was wrong, very wrong. Something was missing. It was HER own reflection. FLANDRE'S reflection. Her reflection had just suddenly disappeared, and in the empty space where her reflection should be, a ghostly face was still staring at her, smiling at her.

A\N:Hey, kings and queens how are you? two more chapters left till the end! I know some parts are missing but, when i wrote it, it sounded better in my head so yea. Happy reading kings and queens!

tumblr_mc2gp9hyBh1rj8kzqo1_250.gif