symmetry

symmetry

Luhan lugged at the dusty mirror,pulling it across the porch and into the living room of his two-storey house.It had a huge garage filled with many cars each belonging to each roomate.It had a medium size front lawn,which was nicely trimmed and had beautiful flower beds.

"what's that?Had a little trip to the junkyard did you?"jeered Luhan's roomate,Remilia.Luhan let out and irritated sigh.Take a court jester,an imp and,and then mosiquito that bites you on the neck and riddle them all into one and what do you get?Remilia scarlet,Luhan's ninteen-year-old foreign room mate who kills you with her irritating attitude and antics.

"Ya,where's Baekhyun and Minyoung?"Luhan asked Remilia as he shifted the mirrors at different sides of the living room.

"Ouh Bacon and Minnie? yea they went out for a while." Bacon and Minnie were nicknames created by Remilia to piss them off.

"Look,Remi,if you have nothing to do,let me assign you with a little task.Help me place this mirror at the spot over there." Remilia shrugged her shoulders and help him carry the mirror all the way to the spot where Luhan was talking about.

While Remilia lugged at the mirror,Luhan watched and sneered "sadistically".He laughed merrily.Remilia could always make one laugh when trying to get a job done.Luhan made a few whoops of delight upon seeing Remilia groan in exhaustion.

"I say Remilia,its rather drafty in here..."Remilia whirled around,glaring at the whooping Luhan.

"Ha-ha!Very funny,Lulu!It's summer!What do mean chilly?"Remilia accused as she turned around and looked at Luhan,still snifflingfrom his own laughter.Puzzled,Luhan gave Remilia the "what-are-you-talking-about look"

"Don't give me that face Lulu,i know you said that."Remilia countered upon seeing Luhan's clueless expression.

"Said what?I didn't say anything,"Luhan denied at his expression turned from a humorous to a puzzled one.

"Oh yea,well you said it was rather drafty!" But Remilia's voice eventually faded.She could tell
Luhan was not lying.His face said it all.Definitely sincere.

"Look,Remi,don't fool around.Now get that mirrorto the wall,I'll get us some drinks," Luhan quickly dismissed the conversation.

Remilia stared at the mirror hard.She was sure something was not right with the strange ornament.She knew that Luhan had not said anything.Besides,he was whooping with laughter,sohow could he have said anything at that time?

Remilia decided to be careful.She was not the superstitious kind.But she could feel that the mirror was evil and could easily make skeptics chant sutras

"Hey Remi!Banana milk?"called Luhan from the kitchen.Remilia was sure that mirror was....different from ordinary mirrors.Nevertheless,she turned around and headed toward the kitchen.She did not notice the watery figure peering out the solid,icy cold glas....

A/N:Hey hey hey so next chapter up maybe tmr? i don't know but nevertheless, i made this chapter!!!well happy reading.And what will happen in the next chapter?? Ouh yea sorry for the random picture.i dont know what to put maybe you can suggest what pic i shoukd put on my next chapter down at the comment section.Thank you!