symmetry

symmetry


Luhan a twenty-two year old,had his eyes set on an old,dusty mirror at a dark corner in an antique shop.It had an ancient but appealing look to it.It was like an invisible power beckoning him to come closer.Slowly he edged towards the dusty mirror.The glass was sealed perfectly into the wood.The smooth,timber frame had a deep realistic carvings of a gryphon, baring it's teeth at the struggling monitaur,its muscular body posed in a desperate position.

The moment Luhan saw the carving,a scene of a horrible,bloody battle between the two monsters could be seen in his mind.He imagined the gryphon piercing its claws into the monitaur's flesh.

The frame had been left to collect dust for years,but it was still as appealing to Luhan as it had always been.It was no problem for an artist like him to touch it up.

"A little gold paint around the edges would be good",thought Luhan as he dug through his wallet.As he approached the shopkeeper,who was as ancient as the mirror itself,he called out,"How much for that mirror sir?" as he gestured to the mirror.

The shopkeeper continued polishing his spectacles without reply.Luhan cleared his throat,and tried to get the attention of the old man who was still polishing furiously at his spectacles.

"Ahem,how much for the mirror mister?"the old man,who was commonly known as Mr.Jeffrey,blinked and looked at Luhan.He squinted his narrow eyes and rubbed them.Then he brought his spectacles up to his eyes,its lens still blured by the scratches and dust.

"Huh?Eh?Oh,the mirror.....yes,erm.......three hundred..."

Luhan was surprised at how cheap the antique cost.He had anticipated the mirror to cost much more.He probably thinks the mirror is taking to much space as the shop was really packed,mused Luhan.


A/N:Hey guys this is my first time making a k-pop fanfic as i actually like anime.But this fanfic is for my sister as a next year birthday present so yea happy birthday sister!by the way if you're interested check out thechodingGame's fanfics she writes better k-pop fanfics than me...so you're doing a great favor if you're reding my sister's fanfics.Thank you happy reading!