symmetry

symmetry

Minyoung and Baekhyun came back after an exhausting day at the gym, working out together had been a fun time for both Minyoung and Baekhyun. It was already late by the time they got home, but it seems like Luhan was waiting for the both of them to come home.

“So I see the both of you had finally decided to come home.” Luhan said in a somewhat eerie voice.

“H-hey,sorry w-w-we came home l-late B-bro, w-we got in a traffic jam. Hahaha.” Baekhyun stammered nervously

“Ouh, my bad. Did you buy something for me to eat?” Luhan asked with a creepy smile plastered on his face.

“H-here.” Minyoung gave him a packet of tteokbokki.

Luhan stared at his food before getting up from his seat, staring at them for a few moments before he spoke again.

“Tteokbokki, You got me tteokbokki?!” He screamed at the top of his lungs and slammed his left hand on the table and pointed at the tteokbokki with the other. Minyoung and Baekhyun jumped slightly at his sudden reaction towards the food they bought.

“Awww……come here and give me a hug! I love tteokbokki!!!” Luhan’s expression changed from a serious to a friendly one. Confused by Luhan’s reaction,they just hugged him and hopefully they could get away from Luhan as fast as possible.

“That was weird” Minyoung mumbled under her breath.

“Aww…..are you serious? I love you too! Mkay, see you tomorrow Mr.Panda!” Remilia exclaimed in excitement.

“Mr.Panda, Are you serious, you call your boyfriend Mr.Panda?” Baekhyun stared at her in utter disbelieve.

“Hey! Get out of my room bacon!”Remilia hurled a pillow at Baekhyun’s face

Unfortunately, Baekhyun was laughing merrily at Remilia to even notice her bat shaped pillow being hurled directly towards him. I bet you know what happened to Baekhyun.

“Hey, im sorry k? You didn’t have to throw a pillow at me.” Baekhyun said as he went to his room to shower.

 

After showering, Minyoung got dressed for bed when she was interrupted by a knock at her door. She quickly got dressed and answered the door. Remilia came in and they chatted for a while.

 “So, how are things going on between Gaara and you?” Minyoung asked as she took out her dirty gym clothes and proceed to clean them.

“Thanks for asking Minyoung, we’re doing great by the way. In fact he just asked me out, I mean like he is so cute and I can’t help but stare into his deep green eyes……” Remilia kept on babbling about him for an hour or so. Minyoung can’t help but envy Remilia as she has a handsome boyfriend and they were doing well for five years. Plus, he’s the son of then landlord so he’s rich and she can get anything she wants. It not like Minyoung like the money from the men she date, (which unfortunately, she doesn’t have any boyfriend.Yet) she just want a perfect life like Remilia, that’s all.

“Ouh yea, Minyoung can you tell both of the boys that my little sister, Flandre, will be coming to visit me in the afternoon?” Remilia ask Minyoung

“Huh, ouh yea sure,no problem” Minyoung replied snapping out of her thoughts.

 

A\N:Hey guys,sorry for not writing in a million years but,im kindda busy with my own things. I mean like everybody has a life right??? So, yea thank you for those how subscribe to me!! (I don’t have mush subs BTW) you don’t know how much this means to me! And uh yea happy reading and can we make a 100 views Kings and Queens? (yep Im gonna call you guys Kings and Queens. I know pretty lame but congrats to you if you get the Touhou Remilia scarlet theme song refrence) I promise you guys two chapters from now on.So please forgive me guys. And forgive me if get a little too side track.i apologize.Bye~