symmetry

symmetry

Minyoung got up to make breakfast but, surprisingly Remilia was in the kitchen making pancakes! No one can drag her out of bed that early.

“Ah, good morning Minyoung!” Remilia exclaimed and hand her a plate stack with chocolate chip pancakes.

“Uh, thanks?” Minyoung didn’t know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Baekhyun and Luhan came to the kitchen and sat themselves on the chairs.

“ooh, pancakes!” Baekhyun said excited to bite into those soft, delicious and sweet pancakes.

“Wait does this pancakes has poison in them since Remilia cooked these?” Luhan asked worried and scared that Remilia will hit him with a pan or something

Remilia laughed it off and shook her head “no”. She came to sit down with them with her own plate of pancakes. All of them got slightly scared, Remilia was never like this before.

After breakfast they all cleaned up and Remilia went ahead to make chocolate chip cookies. While Minyoung told them about Remilia’s sister when she noticed the mirror.

“Hey, how long has the mirror been there?” Minyoung looked at the mirrors direction. Somehow it gave her an eerie feeling.She decided to brush it off and chat with the guys.

“Huh, ouh the mirror its been there for two days.” Luhan answered

Remilia’s cookies were ready and she packed them in a large jar with a ribbon attach to it. She then packed sandwiches in a basket along with some other things like napkins, cutlery, plates, a picnic mat in the basket.She then proceed to change into a pretty dress for the picnic date.

Just then the doorbell rang, Minyoung went and answer it to find her face to face with a tall, handsome nineteen year old man.He had pale white skin and soft, spiky hair. Whats stand out the most about him is voice.It was deep and smooth.The type of voice you would like to hear everytime.

“Um, hello, im looking for Remilia.” He said with a slight smile.Minyoung can’t help but stare into his eyes. “Remilia was right he had nice eyes” Minyoung thought to herself.

“Huh,oh sure come in! heheheh……sorry for staring” Minyoung replied shortly

Gaara didn’t seem to mind since he was always stared at in public. Gaara sat himself down in the living room where Baekhyun and Luhan were. The three of them were having a staring competition.Remilia came down,grab the basket and went to get Gaara.

“You look great, Remi!” Gaara said with a smile on his face.

Both of them left and there were only three people in the living room. Minyoung, Baekhyun and Luhan. All of them felt slightly disturbed by the mirror, as if it was staring at them. Baekhyun tried breaking the ice by cracking up a few lame jokes which worked perfectly. Somehow……

Just the the doorbell rang, and Minyoung went to answer it again. When, Minyoung opened the door she was surprised to see a fifteen year old girl with a white mob cap and a red and white ribbon attached to the left side of the cap, she was wearing a white shirt with a red vest and a yellow cloth securing the neck of the shirt close and she was also wearing a red knee length skirt with white wavy outline and had shoulder length blonde hair with a side ponytail.Which looks nothing similar to Remilia since she has a somesort of metallic blue coloured hair.

“May I come in?” She asked with a heavy Brittish accent.

“Um, sure” Minyoung replied

Minyoung placed Flandre’s luggage away.Flandre went into the living room and they all started chatting and everthing was great until Flandre saw the mirror.She stared at it before speaking slowly and clearly in a serious tone

“Get rid of that mirror immediately! It’s evil I can sense it.” Flandre said before getting slap in the face by Luhan

“This is my house and you tell me to get rid of the mirror? You mad?” Luhan seem too out of character.

Minyoung tried calmimg things down while Baekhyun checked on Flandre.She seems to be okay but Luhan has seriously lost it.

“Ya! Are you crazy? You just slapped a woman! Calm down Luhan!!!”

 

A/N:Dun Dun Dun……..cliffhanger and sorry for all my mistakes I made im in a rush so some parts seem rushed and if you don’t know who Gaara, Remilia or Flandre is go google search it im too busy to explain for now.Enjoy reading Bye!  Kings and Queens! And what is Luhan doing in the pic?