Fansigning

Love vs. Friendship [HIATUS]

It was an early Monday morning, when you received a call from the manager of EXO. He called to inform you about an event later on today, and was asked if you could attend it. Of course, you declined without thinking since you despised seeing Lay. Knowing your response already, the manager already had a plan before hand...

Before you knew it, you were already behind a set of tables with 6 handsome guys.

* I hate my life.* You mentally facepalmed. Tao poked the side of your cheeks as you laid head first onto the table. " Cheer up noona! We're going to have so much fun!"

" So much fun my ." You muttered miserably. * I could've been home right now, sleeping or watching TV...*

" Tao's right. You should cheer up." A voice was heard beside you. You lifted your head and met face to face with Luhan. You groaned. " Go away! Can't you see I'm trying to have a moment of peace?"

Luhan started to lean closer, and tilted his head. " But you don't look so peaceful now.."

" Idiot. That's why I'm trying to-" You stopped once you realised how close your faces were. You blushed and turned you head the other way, but only met eyes with Lay instead. * Crap!*

" Um... Hey." He greeted shyly.

" Hi." You muttered back, not wanting to take the conversation any further. Unfortunately, he let it continue.

" What are you doing here?"

" That's none of your buisness." You replied coldy, while he frowned at your response. * Maybe I was a bit too harsh on him...*

" Umm.. I mean-" You wanted to give a brief apology, but was rudely interrupted by their manager who shouted to tell everyone to get ready. Letting out a sigh, you placed yourself between Kris and Xiumin so you wouldn't have to bothered by Lay or Luhan.

Little by little, fans started to pile up the area, and it was eventually filled with teenage girls and their devices. Cameras were quickly flashing away, and you swore you could've gone blind at any second.

After a while of organisation, the first group of fans made their way up towards EXO.

" A-anneyohasaeyo Kris oppa!" She greeted shyly and bowed.

* Psh. Oppa already? Who does she think she is?* You snickered mentally. Kris just smiled and happily signed her album. " Thank you for supporting EXO! I hope you will continue to look out for us in the future!" 

The fan blushed and quickly hurried off, before she could've done anything insane. This kind of scene was repetitive towards all the girls that came up. Later on, fans piled up more and more, and the atmosphere became a bit stuffy. So you decided to take a breath of fresh air behind at the back wall. You quickly excused yourself and made your way there.

You took a gulp of water from your bottle given out by the staffs and was about to trott away when you heard a group of girls behind.

" Yah, did you see that girl sitting next to Kris?" A high pitched voice asked.

" Of course! That ugly could stand out anywhere! How dare she steal my oppa from me." Another one commented.

" She's such a . I even saw her flirting with him! Who does she think she is?" They started to gossip more about you. Little did they know, a furious figure was standing right behind them with clenched fists giving out murderous glares.

" Say it to my face." You said.

" What?" They turned around, finally realizing your exsistance. " Oh it's just you."

" What you said before. Say it directly to my face." You started to walk closer to them.

The girl in the middle of the troup smirked. " We didn't say anything. We just agreed on a statement that you are an ugly with a face of a -"

SLAP.

" Did you just slap me?!" She gasped.

" No sherlock. Yes I did. Now get lost before I tell your Kris oppa to come." This time, it was your turn to smirk. Then, you turned around coolly and walked back towards the tables.

She held her stinging cheek and screamed in frustration. * I'll get you . I'll make you pay for what you had done.*

 

 

 

A/N: YESSS FINALLY AN UPDATE! :DD

I am soo sorry that this story hasn't been updated in so many weeks. And I am very grateful that you guys are so patient.

The reason is because I started a huge project at school that contains all my marks throughout this term and I really need time to focus on it. I might not be able to have time to update my other fanfics as well.

So as you can see, I am putting this story on HIATUS just when I am free to update.

I thank you all for waiting patiently! SARANGHAEYOO<3

luhan gifs~

DERPY LUHAN <3 HEHE

they're so cutee

oooooooh is sehunnie jelly now?ouo