A visit

Love vs. Friendship [HIATUS]

 

Luhan POV

Her eyes were starting to become teary and I was worried that I did something wrong.

" What's wrong? " I asked. I couldn't just stand there seeing my ' friend ' cry.

" Nothing. " She replied plainly. She was a very good actress but something was obviously wrong. I wiped the tears from her eyes and we continued walking down the hallway. She looked a little surpried but this wasn't the first time I surprised her so... yeah.

When we went inside, the kids all started whispering. A kid came up and hugged Hyejin." Hyejin Unnie! Do you remember me? I'm Ha Na! We missed you! " I gave her a confused look.

" I use to help out here a few years ago. " She explained. " Ha Na! You've grown so tall now! " She said again trying to change the topic. "

" Unnie, what are you doing here? And who's the oppa next to you? Your boyfriend? " Ha Na said. " OMO! I think I've seen him on TV! Can I have your autograph? OMG! I think I saw Lay oppa on TV with you! Are you from EXO? Unnie, are you cheating on Lay oppa? "

" Ha Na, you still didn't change, you still talk so much! I'll answer all your questions. First, I have no idea why I am here, Luhan just dragged me here. Second, the oppa next to me is Luhan. He's from EXO like Lay oppa. Third, he is not my boyfriend. Fourth, you may ask Luhan oppa for an autograph. Fifth, Lay is taking a break." She said almost whispering the last part.

" We're her to help you guys decorate the Christmas tree! " I said trying to change the topic. I saw Hye Jin give me a grateful smile while whispering thank you. " Your welcome." I whispered back. We went to the storage room to grab the box of decorations. I grabbed one while Hyejin carried the other.

" The tree is in the other room on the left." I said. She nodded and we strodded towards there. The tree this year was quite big, and tall. We would need a chair to put on some of the higher decorations. We placed the boxes under the trees and gathered all the children.

" Ok guys! We're gonna start decorating now!" I called out. There were cheers and sounds of clapping.

" You can grab a decoration from one of these boxes and hang them on. If you can't reach that high, just hang them on the low parts. Got it?"

" YES!"

" Okay. Come get your decorations!" I shouted. Kids rushed toward us trying to grab the best ornament. There was more of a crowd at Hyejin's box because she had all the angels that the girls wanted. While I'm stuck with a few santas and deers. Once everyone got an ornament, we started hanging them on the trees. Most of them were on the bottom since their height was limited. But there wasn't anything we could do about that. After all the riot, it was finally the time to put on the star. I was reaching for it but Hyejin got it first.

" I can hang it." She replied." You worked hard enough today."

" No it's fine." I argued. " The tree is pretty tall anyways. It dangerous for you to go up."

She pouted. " Don't treat me like a little girl! I can at least hang a star up there you know!"

I gave up. She was too cute like that. " FIne." I backed off a little. " Go ahead."

She grinned and climbed up the chair. She gently placed the star on top. " See? I told you I cou-" The chair wobbled as she stepped backwards. I quickly rushed in front to catch her before she falls. I have managed to catch her, but in a very awkward way. She opened her eyes when she fell in my arms. I found that our face was really close, with our nose barely touching each other. We held our gaze like that for a long time. Neither of us wanted to lose this moment. Unfortunately, it was ruined by the sound of my phone buzzing. She got up quickly and blushed, while I took my phone out of my pocket. It seems that I received a message from my manager.

Manager=M              Luhan=L

M: LUHAN! WHY DO YOU HAVE A SCANDAL WITH A GIRL. COME SEE ME ASAP!

L: Manager, what are you talking about?

M: THERE'S A PICTURE OF YOU AND A GIRL RUNNING AWAY FROM A MOB OF FANS!

L: Ohhh! Hyejin is nobody. Just a friend.

M: Well the fans don't think so and how do I know your not lying? Just come here!

L: Fine 30 mins later.

M: Make that 10! Bring that girl with you!

" Kids, I have to go now. See you next time! " I said and dragged Hyejin along with me. We borded my car as I drove back to the dorm.

" Luhan, where are we going?" She asked, looking at me with innocent eyes.

" We're going to my place." I replied simply. It wasn't really lying.

" Oh. Is Lay gonna be there?" Crap. I completely frogot about that. But we were almost there already and manager would be really pissed if I told him to meet somewhere else.

" Um.... uh. I'm not sure. Probably not." *I hope not.*

" Oh. ok." She let out a breath of relief. We pulled close the the apartment. We got out and went straight in since it was freezing cold outside. While we were waiting for the elevator, Hyejin puffed out her cheeks and blew on her bangs. * asdfjkl.... can't she get any cuter? No wonder Lay liked her. She's so innocent, smart, and funny. Why wouldn't he like her? Did I also mention she's cute?* I whacked my head at the thought of that. * up Luhan. She's Lay's ex-girlfriend remember? You can't date her even if you wanted to.*

" Luhan, are you ok?" She asked and tilted her head." Why did you hit yourself?"

" Hm? Oh nothing! I was just... there was just... a fly. hehe" I tried to give the most convincing response. Before she could reply, the elevator dinged and we walked in. Our apartment was a high-rise and we got the second highest floor. It was pretty cool since Seoul looked it's best at night. Especially from a high view. The door opened indicating our stop. We walked towards the door to my apartment. 

" Are you sure Lay's not here right now?" She asked again worriedly.

" I'm sure." I gave her a firm nod. * Please don't be home Lay* I crossed my fingers as I ringed the doorbell.

It must have been me that time that I did something really wrong. Because I'm pretty sure God punished me with karma. A LOT of karma. You wanna know why? Then guess who opened the door.

Yep.

It was our unicorn. It just had to be him.

Lay. aka Zhang YiXing.

" Hey Luhan you're finally here! Our manager was panicking about you." Lay spoke as he opened the door. " Who's that?" He looked behind me and his eyes widened.

" H-hyejin?"

 

 

 

A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. LOADS OF SCHOOL WORK TO BE DONE. AND IM STILL NOT DONE MINES FOR TODAY AND ITS DUE TOMORROW D; 

OTTOKAEEE