Apology accepted......??

Love vs. Friendship [HIATUS]

" You guys would have to fake date in front of the fans."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan's POV:

" What?" Hyejin and I shouted in unison. " I have to pretend to be her/his girlfriend/boyfriend?"

Our manager glared at us. " It was not my choice. If you were to blame, blame it on Lee SooMan. Anyways, it was because of your stupid actions that caught you up into this mess. It is now your responsibility to clean it up." He gave me a final stern look, and turned his stare to Hyejin.

" Miss, may I please have your name?" he asked.

" H-hyejin. Lee hyejin." 

He nodded and then continued his orders. " From now on, Hyejin, you would have to listen to my orders for instructions on how this is going to work." He checked his watch. " Since it's getting late, you can go home now. Tomorrow morning, I will send someone to pick you up at your house, so you can attend EXO-M's schedule."

I heard her let out a deep sigh, and she nodded lightly. " I guess I'll be going now." She turned to the door to leave. I wanted to walk her home, but then Lay beat me to it. I ruffled my hair in frustation. * What mess have you gotten yourself into Luhan? You didn't just make yourself suffer. Lay and Hyejin will too..* I shook my head and headed towards my room. Hoping to erase the whole day out of my mind, and wishing that it was a dream.

--------

Hyejin's POV:

* Sigh. What kind of trouble have I gotten myself into this time?* I thought bitterly. *It's all Luhan's fault. If he didn't start dragging me around, all these problems wouldn't have accured.* I continued sighing, until I heard footsteps behind me. * He's been following me for a while now...* I stopped my pace.

" Can you please stop following me?" I asked coldly without turning around.

" I'm not going away until you face me." He replied. It was him again, such a stubborn guy. I hesitated, but eventually made my body turn slowly. And surprise surprise. Look its Lay!...

" What do you want?" I muttered.He started walking closer towards me, looking into my eyes deeply.

"I-I...." He began to trail off. " I missed you..... and I was wondering if you did too."

* Me? Are you freaking kidding me? He's saying he misses me now, and also asks if I miss him too? Does he know how much I suffered, all the pain and betrayal I had to endure because of him?* Tears started to form in my eyes.

" Why do you even care Zhang Yixing?" I snapped. " I'm not your girfriend anymore. I'm not important to you anymore. Now, to you, I'm just a useless piece of trash. And I was treated by you like garbage too..." I quietly sobbed the last part.

" I'm sorry... I really am." He apologized.

" DO YOU THINK SAYING SORRY CAN SOLVE EVERYTHING? DO YOU THINK IT CAN ERASE ALL THE PAINFUL MEMORIES YOU MADE, ALL THE SUFFERING I HAD BEEN THROUGH?" I continued to cry even harder. I can feel the entire world collapse on me. With darkness surrounding, and gray clouds pouring over the sky. It was the same feeling I had the day I saw Lay with another girl. It was really painful, like someone stabbed you in the guts multiple times. My head began to feel dizzy, as I notice a pair of arms wrapped around me.

" I know I can't correct the mistakes I made in the past." Lay whispered into my ear while he ran his fingers through my hair trying to calm me down. " But the past is the past. Can't you forget about it? Why don't we start over?"

I pushed him harshly and he stumbled backwards. " No." I replied sharply. " I already spent my percious time with you, and I'm not gonna waste it in the future again. Now please, I don't want to see you again." I stomped my way home.

Once I opened the door of my apartment, I lied down on my bed and became a crying mess. *Why does he have to continue to bother me? Doesn't he have his own stable life now? Am I his target or something?* I sniffled as I tried to calm myself once more. I soon felt my eyelids get heavy, and I eventually fell asleep with my messy face.

-----

The next morning, I woke up with red swollen eyes, and completely tangled bed hair. I looked at my clock: 9:30. It's already this late? I thought the manager said he'll send someone here....

Just as if it was on cue, the doorbell rang. I unwillingly made my way to the door and managed to open it. Standing out there was a tall figure with blond hair, giving me a small smile. It was Luhan.

" Hey. Slept well last night?" He asked. I glared at him. " I guess not..." He frowned. I slammed the door on him and made my way to my bedroom again. I randomly slipped on the first outfit I saw and did my daily routine. I couldn't do anything about my red eyes, so I put on a pair of sunglasses, just in case people becomes horrified once they see my appearance.

I eventually opened the door again, surprisingly finding a very patient Luhan waiting outside. * Hmmm.. I guess he's not mad. That I slammed a door early in the morning in his face..* I walked pass him without speaking a single word and headed towards the stairs with him following behind me.

Once we reached the lobby, he passed me and lead us towards a car parked outside, with a driver. He opened the door of the passenger seat and stepped in, without opening the door for me. * And I was thinking that he was a gentleman...* I opened my door in annoyance and stepped in too.

" Where to sir?" The driver politely asked.

" MBC building." Luhan replied. The driver nodded and backed up to exit the parking lot. The drive there was silent, but that's what I wanted and needed. I leaned my head against the window and closed my eyes, retrieving some loss of rest..... 

 

 

The abrupt car parking, made me wake from my sleep. I stepped out of the car and followed Luhan into the huge building. Following him closely, and trying my best not to get lost, I accidentally bumped into a worker and landed on the floor. * Oof.* My shades came off also.

" Are you alright?" Luhan helped me up, he then saw my swollen eyes. " W-what happened?"

" I-it's nothing. Let's go already." But he held me back.

" You can't go in like this. I'll tell a coordi later to get you fixed up." He started dragging me into this room next to the recording studio. He opened the door, and set me down on one of the chairs.

" Get her fixed up." He instructed one of the workers while eyeing me again. " And get her a change of clothes too." The worker nodded and then started to work on my face.

After of what seems like hours, the worker finally managed to heal the red and swollen eyes. She added a touch of makeup to finish up too. She then led me to a wardrobe, full of clothes and made me change into a simple knee-length dress.

Once I was ready, Luhan came in and checked on me. He gave me a thumbs-up sign while I rolled my eyes in response. We walked down the hallway to the studio. We reached the door eventually, and my palms started to get sweaty. I was really nervous, since the manager didn't give me a script or anything to follow. * What should I say? I guess I'll have to improv with Luhan...*

" Don't be nervous." He assured me. " Just answer the questions calmly and make it seem natural."

I looked at him and nodded. " Can i ask you a question?"

He turned his head around to meet my eyes. " Sure. Go ahead."

" Why did you even care about my eyes when you had nothing to do with it?"

" Huh? I-It's just that I thought if you were gonna be my 'girlfriend' you would at least be presentable right? I wouldn't want my fans to think that I'm dating a person who's completely messed up."

Wait.

Did he just called me messed up? " Excuse me?" I snapped. His eyes widened with his mouth agape, before he could respond, the studio director instructed us that it was time to broadcast. I huffed my way towards the set. * You'll get it later Luhan.*

---

soo... i know its a lame chapter D; worst new years present ever T^T

PLEASE DONT KILL MEEE

HAPPY NEW YEARS?? heh heh....