Phone call

Love vs. Friendship [HIATUS]

Your POV:

That night, I went home all mad. Even when my friend called me, I hung up on her. UUUGGGHH!! STUPID LAY. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO APPEAR AGAIN ALL OF A SUDDEN!!?!?! I still hate him. I couldn't forgive him either. But part of me want's him back. Ok. I admit it. I miss him. But there's no way that I'm gonna date a jerk like him ever again. " You know, love can give you pain. But love can also be the antidote of your scar." That's what my friend would say at a time like this. Then I would roll my eyes and change the subject. God, now I can't sleep without thinking about him. " AAAAAHHHH!" I shouted in frustration. To release my anger, I started punching my pillow. " STUPID LAY. PABO ZHANG YIXING!! YOUR'RE A BIG FAT IDIOTT!" I shouted in frustration. When I finally gave up, I felt all dizzy and tired. Just like that, I fell asleep while hugging my poor pillow.

Luhan POV:

Should I call her? I hesitated with my phone in my hand. I already punched in Hyejin's number but I still didn't press the CALL button yet. I wasn't sure how I should start the converstation. Should I go straight to the point? Act like Kris and go AYO WASSUPP? Ugh. I ruffled my hair in frustration. Then someone bumped into me. 

" Ow!"

" Oops. Sorry man. Didn't see you there." The dude apologized. I was inside this coffee shop, since we didn't have a schedule this afternoon, I decided to grab something to drink and hang around. But this time, with my disguise.^^

" It's fine." I looked back to my phone. . I  CALLED HER. OMGOMGOMG. I could hear a ringtone not far from me too.. nah, it can't be that coincidential.

Before I could hang up, she answered the call. " Yobusaeyo? Who is this?" she asked. Dang. What should I do now? Ugh I have no choice...

" Um... uh... Hi! I'm Luhan! Lay's friend." I replied. There was silence for a very long time. " Hello? Are you still there? Hello?" BEEEEEEEEP went my phone. WTF how dare this girl hang up on me! I called her again, and I heard the same ringtone not far from where I was again. This is getting creepy... She finally picked after ages.

" What do you want." She said coldly.

" Um.. I'm actually not Lay's friend!"

" Then who are you? A stalker perhaps?"

" No, of course not!I'm.... just a friend! and I just wanted to talk to you."

" You know that you are very bad at lying?"

Wow. This girl sure is hard to deal with. " Ok, fine. I know Lay. But I'm not here to talk to you about him." Another big lie.

" Oh, really. Then why did you call?"

" I just wanted to-" I turned around that moment and saw her. Right there, in line to order something at the coffee shop. I smirked and ran after her.

Your POV:

DAMN. 

He saw me. OMFG.

I ran out of the line and out of the coffee shop. I bumped into a lot of people in the way, but I didn't have time to apologize. That stupid Luhan was right behind me. God I feel so guilty T.T

I started to run faster and faster but I slipped a little when I was turning around a corner. That's when he caught my wrist.

" GOTCHA!" He said while panting.

" Let go of me!"I screamed. " Let go you stalker! HELPP! SOMEBODY HEELPP! THERE'S A KIDNAPPER!!!"

But nobody came. WTF. CAN'T THEY SEE THAT I'M BEING KIDNAPPED?! ARE THOSE PEOPLE BLIND?! Then an old couple walked by us and they were chuckling.

" AWW <3 they're such a cute couple!" The old woman commented.

" They were just like us when we were young love birds back then. Remember?" Said the old man next to her.

W

T

F. 

How can they think Luhan and I are a couple? I barely even know him!

Suddenly, Luhan tugged on my arm. " Hey, Hyejin right? Look I-"

" ok, Luhan. I barely even know you." I cut him off. " And if you're here to talk to me about that idiot Lay, then you can go back now. I don't even c-"

" What? Luhan? Where's Luhan?" The girls around us were searching around confused. I figured they were probably his fangirls. I turned around and looked at Luhan. He had a worried expression on his face.

Uh-oh.

" THERE!" A tall girl with brown hair pointed to him. " GET HIIM!" Thats when all the riot started.

Luhan POV:

URRRGHHH!!! Why did she have to same my name out loud in public?! Great. Another problem to deal with. Lay better treat me well after this. I acted fast and pulled pulled her along with me. We had to run pretty fast since the crazy fans were right behind us. I turned around the corner and found this slight crack, just big enough for the two of us and we slipped in. I can tell that Hyejin wasn't very comfortable because she started screaming and shouting.

" HELLP! SOMEBODY HELP MEE! I'M BEING KIDN-" I covered with my hand. This girl sure has a powerful voice... " MMMPHH! MPHTHM!" She was struggling. But I was still stronger.

" JUST SHUT UP FOR A FEW MINUTES OK?" I shouted in frustration. " CAN'T YOU SEE THAT WE'RE BEING CHASED BY A HUGE MOB OF CRAZY PEOPLE?!"

She stopped struggling after that. After I saw all the fangirls pass us, I finally let go of my hand. Then I heard sobbing. She was crying. My heart softened.

" L-look. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you. I-I just needed to-"

" Why did you pull me here?" She sniffed. " I barely even know you! First you kidnap me, then you shout at me in my face. Why am I even being treated like this?" She started crying again.

That moment, I felt so guilty. I really didn't mean to shout at her. I'm usually a very calm and cool guy. It's just that I guess I was really annoyed these days. I didn't know what to do then. She looked so sad. And it's all because of me. She looked like she needed somebody to comfort her. So i did. I put my arms around her and pulled her into a hug. I patted her head.

" Calm down, okay?" I whispered. " I'm very sorry. I promise that I won't do it again."

She didn't reply. But she didn't move either. I guess she liked the position we are in right now. I didn't try to move either. I wanted to make up what I did. But after a few minutes, she broke the hug. For some reason, I felt a bit dissappointed. * Nah, it's just your imagination Luhan.*

" I-I need to go now." She spoke, her voice was still weak. " It's getting dark." She walked out of the alley and went home. But I wasn't giving up. I'm following her until she was willing to talk to me. We were walking like this for around 15 minutes: She in front, while me just a few meters behind her.  she stopped at a tall modern building. * I guess this is where she lives.* * God, I really do feel like a stalker...* Instead of going in, she turned around and crossed her arms in front of her.

" Are you expecting me to invite you in for a cup of tea?" she asked coldly. I guess she's back to normal now.

" No. I'm just following you."

" Well stop. Go home."

" No. I'm not stopping until I get to talk to you." 

She sighed and rolled her eyes. " ok. Fine. Hurry up and spill."

Uh.oh. What should I say? I can't say that I'm here to talk to her about Lay. She's gonna walk out on me again.

" Um.. uh.. I actaully just wanted to meet you. You know, since I heard so much about you from Lay and..." . Luhan, you brought up Lay again!! Change the subject fassttt. 

Before she could speak, I said, " But I'm not here to talk to you about Lay! I just um... want to be friends with you!"

" Sorry, but I don't socialize with strangers." she replied.

" I'm not taking no for an answer. I'm not leaving until you say yes." I smirked.

" Urgh. Fine! Here." She tossed me her phone. I took it and pretended to punch in her number, since I already have hers on my phone XD. Then I dialed my number in her phone, and took a selca of myself and put it as the caller profile picture. I also made it her phone background. ^^ When I was done, I gave her phone back to her. 

" Here! Thank you! SARANGHAE<3" I made a heart and ran off. 

YES. STEP 1 ACCOMPLISHED!

Author's POV:

You opened my phone when you got home and saw that Luhan took a selca of himself and made it your phone backgound. *Aish the nerve of this guy.* You thought. But somewhat, you felt floaty and happy inside. *Ugh what are you thinking Hyejin? Your're probably just tired because of all the riot today. Aish i'm going to sleep. * You went to sleep early that night, forgetting to change your phone background back.