Sweet Revenge

Love vs. Friendship [HIATUS]

Luhan and Hyejin both sat on red high spin-able chairs, with a white one for the MC right beside theirs. The director made a small signal, and the live broadcast began.

" Hello viewers! Welcome to Idol Couple's first live broadcast of the year!" The MC started. " This week, we have two very special guests. Please welcome EXO's Luhan and his 'girlfriend'!"

There were sounds of applauses and cheers from the live audience.

" Hello! I am EXO-M's Luhan." He bowed bowed politely to the audience while giving them a tiny smile.

" Hello. I am Lee Hyejin." You also gave a little bow.

" Wow! It is such an honor to have you guys here! There have been many requests from the fans that they wanted to confirm this scandal. Is it true or not, Luhan-sshi?"

" Yes. It is true that Hyejin is my girlfriend." He responded, while schooching just a little closer to you. " I've wanted to confess to the public earlier, but then Hyejin here was still not ready yet." Mr. MC nodded at his answer.

" Well, since it is confirmed, why don't we start with a few questions?" He started to fish out some speech cards. " When did you guys started dating?"

Before Luhan could open his mouth, you spoke before him. You were trying to get revenge afterall. " We started dating just about 8 months ago. Luhan was the one that went after me actually." Shocked by your words, Luhan stared at your with wide eyes and jaws dropped while giving you a WTF look. But you just ignored him and shrugged it off, and gave him a little glare back just to warn him.

" That sure's a surprise! Who would've thought that?" The MC let out a little chuckle. " What about on your monthly anniversary. Where did you guys go?"

" A movie theatre." " The park." You both spoke at the same time. You guys both stare at each other with round and shocked eyes, not knowing what to do.  Fortunately, Luhan quickly recovered. " I-I mean. We first went to the park in the afternoon. Then we went to watch a movie." MC nodded at his response. He continued on with a few other questions, and this time, you guys managed to cooperate and answer the questions without bickering and glaring.

" It was such an honor to have you guys here." The MC finished off.  Both of you let out a sigh of relief, glad that all the chaos was now over. You wouldn't have to deal with anymore of these ridculous questions now. You couldn't wait to get home and take a nice bath...

" To wrap everything up, why don't you guys give each other a kiss?" Luhan and your eyes widened. " I-it's okay. We're fine without the affection. Right Hyejin?" He asked. You gave a firm nod. " Yeah. I'm okay with not doing it too."

" Awww. Come on! Just a tiny peck! Do it for your fans." He pleaded while the live audience started chanting. You shifted uncomfortably in your seat while looking at Luhan with troubled eyes. You also find that he seemed worried. * What should we do? Otteokae..* While you were furrowing your eyebrows, and trying to think of an excuse to escape this embarassing moment, Luhan suddenly stood up, and offered you a hand. You stared at him in shock. " Come on, let's go." He instructed. You reluctantly stood up and followed him to the center. The cheers of the audience started to grow louder.

" LUJIN! LUJIN! LUJIN!" They chanted.

You let out a little sigh and lifted your head up. * Let's just get this over with...* You looked up and saw Luhan's handsome face. His bangs were flicked up today showing his smooth forehead, which you thought made him look incredibly y, and his large deer-like eyes looking straight at you. You gulped. * Am I seriously doing this? This is totally ridiculous!! Do I really want to share a kiss to a guy like him?* Before you could turn back, he started to tilt his head and lean in, making your eyes eventually flutter close. After of what seems like ages, you felt his lips brushing against yours. The kiss was soft and gentle, and much less you could've expected. His lips swiftly moving across yours, making your heart beat faster than it already is.

It wasn't rough and violent kisses you've seen in dramas; the ones where the boy uses to shut girls up. In fact, it was sweet, and it felt like a completely different side of him. Someone who is loving and caring. There was something in your body, an urge for you to kiss him back, but you held it in, not wanting to surprise him. He pulled away eventually, and your eyes fluttered open. 

" Woahh! That was sure a breath taking scene!" The MC commented. " Anyways, thank you for being our guests for this week! We hope to see you guys again next time! Wish you a happy and merry couple!" Like that, the live broadcast ended.

------

ASDFGHJKL; KILL ME NOW ;A;

School with writers block is the last thing i wanted to deal with.... Sadly, it happened in these few weeks...

IM SO SORRYY. IM JUST GONNA GO KILL MYSELF NOWW.

to cheer you guys up....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ghpiNIKGIo  BAP'S NEW MV IS OUTT <33