Chapter 8

You arent so normal but it's a good thing!

You woke up in a unfamiliar bedroom. "Bwoh? Where am i?" You said quietly. Someone was knocking on the door "________ are you awake?" "Ne. Come in" you said as you sat up. "Anneyong Noona" said Dongho sadly. You patted the side of the bed and Dongho sat down. "Dongho i know you love me well I know that all of Ukiss loves me. Im sorry i ran out. Im sorry for screaming at you all. I was just so shocked and confused. Mianhe" you said as you hugged Dongho from behind. He turned around and you cried into his shoulder. "Noona gwenchana. I love you and if you don't choose me to have your heart, its alright. You are and always will be my noona and no one will change that. Jebal stop crying and eat your porridge" he said as he got the porridge from the nightstand. He fed you and  the rest of Ukiss walked in. " Anneyong. Mianhe for earlier. I was not myself. I hope i didnt hurt any of your feelings" you said as you smiled at them. They one by one came over and hugged you.

~ Hi guys ^_^ please subscribe and keep reading   On cause ive decided that every Wednesday or Friday that i will update.  Comment who you want to date first and ill choose the order by votes Saranghae <3