Chapter 3

You arent so normal but it's a good thing!

"I do believe you you you~" you heard as you entered the room. They started dancing and they stopped everything when they saw you. "Anneyongseyo Park _______ imida. Its so nice to meet you all. Im Dongho's best friend." you said with a smile. "Anneyongseyo Ukiss imida! Its such a pleasure to meet you _______-ssi" they said happliy. "Oh please you don't have to be formal with me. Bandmates of Dongho are my friends too. So, let's be best friends" you said with some aegyo. Kevin and Kiseop came over to you and pinched your cheeks. "She's so cute!" said Kevin as he hugged you. "She could be a ulzzang!" yelled Kiseop as he hugged your arm. "Oh Eli, Kevin, AJ! I speak english fluently if it's comfortable to talk to me that way if you want. I was born in the states and I came here to study dancing and singing for my college years." you said as you giggled. "Oh thanks ________ that helps!" said Kevin. "________ how old are you?" asked Hoon and Soohyun. "Im 21 years old" you said confidently. "Your my age _______!" yelled Kiseop happily as he hugged you again. "Your AJ, Hoon,Kiseop, and my age too _______" said Eli. "Well ________,you said you are studying dance right?" asked AJ "Ne," you replied "I am a KissMe so, i know your dances by memory." "Show us what you know then " said Hoon with a smirk.AJ put the song "Believe" back on and you started next to Soohyun the whole time. You danced so perfectly that it left Ukiss is shock.