Chapter 4

You arent so normal but it's a good thing!

"OMO Your awesome ________!!" yelled AJ as he high fived you. "Gomawo AJ" you said cutely. "Could-Could I be falling for her? It's too early though.." though AJ and Hoon. "Noona! Why didn't you ever become a trainee?" asked Kevin. "I-I can't sing very well. I can only dance so, I think people would forget me easily." you said as you looked at the ground. "Aniyo! Noona you liar! She sings like an angel!" yelled Dongho. "Sing for us _________ jebal?" asked Soohyun. You nodded. Everyone was anxious to hear you sing and Eli thought "She's so beautiful and with an angelic voice, she would be gorgeous in my eyes. I think I'm in- in love..." You took a deep breath and took the microphone from Soohyun and selected the instrumentals to Dont Leave by T-ARA.  "Itgien neomu saranghaennabwa ajikdo neol gidarineun naya.Uriui siganeun meomchwonnabwa niga gyeote inneun geot gata. Tteonajima tteonagajima nareul gaseume sangcheoman jugo.Tteonajima ireon nal ullijineun ma naege dorawajwo~" Everyone started clapping and cheering your name. "_________! ____________!____________!" You started blushing,you bowed, and said "Gomawo. It's an honor to hear Ukiss chant my name instead me chanting your names" You giggled a little and hid you face in your hands. " Miss," said the manager as he entered "If you won't get mad, i just recorded your singing and sent it to the president. He said he loves your voice and that he wants to see you tomorrow morning if possible." Your eyes were wide open. "J-J-JINJA?!" you sqeakled and Dongho hugged you. "Manager hyung, I'll take her to the president tomorrow arachi?" Manager nodded and left the room. You hugged everyone and couldn't stop crying tears of joy. "My dream.... The dream umma and appa said that could come true.....It's finally true! Its not a dream anymore.... ITS REALLY HAPPENING!!!" You said happily as the tears came pouring out. Everyone started dancing again so you went out to grab everyone snacks when suddenly......