Chapter 1

You arent so normal but it's a good thing!

You are a 3rd Year college student at Korean School for the Arts. Dongho from Ukiss goes to your school and is your best friend. He is the only UKiss member you are friends with. You started liking Ukiss just to support him cause you both were long time friends. After awhile of listening and supporting Ukiss, you became a true KissMe and Dongho liked that. He promised one day that he would introduce you to Ukiss but he never did. One day after the last bell ypu went to your locker to get your stuff. Dongho hugged you from behind and yelled "Noona! How were your classes without me?" You turned around and smiled. "I miss you so much! my classes were okay but they were boring without you making me laugh during Ms.Kyunwon"s lecture. I got your homework and if you want we can work on it at my apartment." Dongho got your bag and carried it for you while you grabbed your books and iPhone. "Sure noona but i have to go back to the dance studio for our comeback on Saturday. How about you come with me and while i take my breaks, we work on homework?" Your eyes went wide and you were almost speechless. "Omo! i get to meet Ukiss! GAHHHHHHHHH!!!" you mentally fangirled in your head. "Sure Dongho. Let's go" you said and with that, Dongho grabbed your wrist and ran out of the buliding.