Chapter 5

You arent so normal but it's a good thing!

You felt as if someone was following you. You saw a man behind you and you ran into the convience store and hid in one of the isles. You took out your phone and called Dongho. "Yoboseyo noona. Gwenchana?" asked Dongho out of breathe. "Dongho get Soohyun on the phone for me jebal." you asked shakely. "Ne _________ Gwenchana?" asked Soohyun carefully. "Oppa someone's following me. Jebal help me please" Tears started following out of your eyes. "Where are you now?" asked Soohyun sternly. "The convience store on Hongdae St. Jebal pali" "Stay there ________. Don't move cause I'll be there in 5 minutes."  "Arraso oppa." You hung up and stayed sitting on the floor waiting for Soohyun. "Hyung where are you going?" asked Dongho  "_____________ wants some help cause someone is following her." "BWOH?! IM GOING TOO HYUNG CAUSE NO ONE FOLLOWS MY NOONA! THAT  CREEP IS MINE!!!" yelled Kevin and Dongho at the same time. They look at eachother. Kevin thought "Why did i just say that? I mean she isn't my noona. Do-Do I like her?"  Soohyun looked at Eli and AJ and said "Hold them please. I'll be back soon with ____________" They did as they were told and they held back the squirming dongsengs. Soohyun ran down 2 blocks to the store and walked in. "___________ i guess im falling for you. I want to protect you and be by your side even if i'm just your oppa." though Soohyun as he looked into the isles. "Soohyun oppa?" you asked as you got up and saw Soohyun. "I told you i'd come. Now let me by some ice cream so my plan can work." You looked at him. "bwoh? Ice cream is part of your plan?" Soohyun nodded as he got the ice cream and paid for it. "Now hold my hand and follow my lead arachi?"  said Soohyun as he put his hand out. "Arraso oppa" you said as you held his hand. The man that was following you looked shocked as he saw you with Soohyun. "Yah! Why are you bothering my girlfriend?," said Soohyun as he walked up to him "Leave her alone from now on or else  you' ll hear from me again." "She isn't your girlfriend."said the guy as he smirked. Soohyun glared at him and said "Jinja? Let me prove that she is my girlfriend" You looked at him and he said "_______________ saranghae" You smiled and said "Saranghae". You both kissed and the guy sighed and left. Soohyun looked and saw that he left. You were blushing and Soohyun chuckled. "Jakkumaneyo was that your first?" asked Soohyun softly. You nodded and he hugged you. "At least my oppa took it and not that guy. Im fine with you taking my first kiss oppa" you said into his shirt. You both walked back with Soohyun's arm around your shoulder. 

 

~ Anneyongseyo ^.^ Carmen imida! I hope you like my story so far and please subscribe <3 saranghae anneyong ^.^