New Family

The Day the World Ended

Chapter 4: New Family

 

 

You rode back to my camp and gathered everything you could. You got the food, guns and ammo, and the two machetes. "Okay, we got everything, let's go before any of those things find us." Daehyun said as he grabbed the guns and ammo and put them in his bag. "Hold on." You said and looked in your tent for something. *Where is it..where is it?* You thought as you looked for the picture of your family before any of this happened. Daehyun sighed and looked around until he spotted something in the close distance. "Umm, HeeYeon...how's it going in there? Can you hurry up?" He asked. "Hold on, I'm trying!" You said. You spent another couple of minutes still looking for the picture. *Where did it go?* You thought again. "HeeYeon...can you please hurry up?" Daehyun said in a rather demanding tone, but you heard a hint of worry in his voice. "Hold on! I said I'm trying!" You said and lifted up your sleeping bag. "There you are." You said to yourself and grabbed it. "HEEYEON HURRY UP!" Daehyun shouted and you heard a round of gunshots go off. You quickly got out of the tent and saw 3 dead bodies surrounding Daehyun. 

"I told you to hurry." He said and put the gun up. "Sorry, I couldn't find what I was looking for." You said and walked over to the motorcycle with Daehyun. "Whatever, let's go before more of those things find us." He said and started the motorcycle's engine. You rode off down the road. 

~~~

15 minutes had passed and you were still riding on the motorcycle. "Umm, Daehyun?" You asked. "What." He said. "How much longer? I mean, we've been riding for a while." You asked as the sun was starting to set. "Don't worry, we're almost there." Daehyun said. "Okay." You said, "Until then, you wanna play a game?" You asked. "A game?" Daehyun asked with a condescending tone. "...nevermind..." You said, shoulders deflated. 

Another 5 minutes passed until Daehyun started slowing down. "We're here." Daehyun said. You looked up and saw a small campsite. It had 3 medium sized tents, a fire and other boxes and bags of supplies, along with a couple of rolled up sleeping bags an average sized man-made picket fence surrounded it. Daehyun pulled up to the two short wooden doors and parked the motorcycle. "Come on." He said. "Gather the supplies and stay behind me." He said as he gathered his bag. You grabbed the food and swords and followed behind him. "Why?" You asked as you both walked through the doors. A wooden arrow then shot right next to you. You quickly jumped away and lightly screamed. "That's why. If you had gone in first, you would've died on the spot." He said as he went deeper into the camp. You closed the doors and followed closely behind him. He put all the supplied on a short wooden box with uneven legs. You handed him the food and he took it to a different part of the camp. You stood there and looked around for a while until you felt someone pull you from behind and pin you on the ground with a knife to your neck. "Who are you and how did you get into our camp?" A guy with dark gray straight hair and dark brown eyes asked.

BD8dIOdCAAANz1o.jpg:large

You coughed from the pressure he put on your neck. "M-Min He-eYeon." You managed to say. "D-Daehyun bro-ught me." He squinted his eyes at you and applied more pressure. You were full on choking by now. "I don't believe you." He said and you coughed. "YAH! Choi Junhong get off of her!" Daehyun shouted and shoved him off of you. You quickly sat up and held on to your throat as you coughed up a storm. "Are you okay?" Daehyun asked as he squatted down next to you. You nodded slowly. "I-I'm fine." You whispered. 

"What the hell Zelo?" Daehyun asked as he turned around. Zelo threw his hands up in defense. "Hey, I didn't know!" He said as he rolled his eyes and turned around to the tents. "It's alright guys, she's with Daehyun." He said. Then, four more guys came out of the tents. One of them had brown hair, brown eyes, and thick lips.

Another had a slight tan complexion and smaller eyes with brown hair and medium sized lips.

Next to him was a guy with brown hair and pretty brown eyes.

 

The last guy had dark brown hair and smaller eyes than the rest of them.

"Daehyun, who is she? Why did you bring her?" The guy with thick lips asked. "Sure, don't even introduce yourselves, I'll do it." Daehyun said sarcastically. "That's Yongguk, he's our leader." Daehyun said pointing to the guy with big lips.

tumblr_mkbgmg9ATX1s15xh8o1_500.jpg

"That's Jongup." He said, pointing to the guy with a slightly tan complexion.

 20130223_seoulbeats_bap_jongup.png

"That's Youngjae." He said and pointed to the guy with pretty brown eyes.

tumblr_mj8fjf3bi51rhf1qyo1_500.jpg

"I'm the smart one." Youngjae said. I giggled and Daehyun sighed. "And that's Himchan." He said, pointing to the one with smaller eyes.

large.png

"Daehyun, who is she...and why is she here." Yongguk demanded. "Her name is HeeYeon and she was all alone in the pharmacy when I went to get supplies. We were ambushed by those things and I told her to come with. She didn't come empty handed though, she had weapons and some food." Daehyun said. 

"Whatever." Yongguk said and walked over to the fire. He took out an old pan and put a squirrel on it. "Is that a..squirrel?" You asked. "Yeah. Problem? If you're one of those picky people then don't expect to survive long here." He said without looking at you. You stood there in silence until Daehyun spoke up. "Well, I think HeeYeon should get some rest. Who knows how long she's been awake?" He suggested. "Ummm...we only have 3 tents." Youngjae said. "She's not sleeping in mine." Yongguk muttered. Daehyun rolled his eyes. "There's room in our tent." Jongup said. "Great! Thanks man. HeeYeon, you can sleep in there until the food is ready." Daehyun said and pushed you to Jongup and Zelo's tent.

"Here's an extra sleeping bag." Zelo said and gave it to you. "Oh, and, sorry...you know, for almost killing you." Zelo said and rubbed the back of his neck. "It's fine. Just...don't do it again please." You said and smiled. You climbed into the tent and undid the rolled up sleeping bag and set it next to a dark blue one. You zipped up the tent and climbed into the sleeping bag. 

You let out a long sigh. *I guess this is my family now...* You thought and drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Sorry for not updating in a while! I hope you guys enjoyed this update though! Lol And BAP finally appeared!! Lol what do you guys think so far? What do you think about Yongguk's attitude towards HeeYeon? Any suggestions? Comment what you think!

Thanks for reading! ^-^