Hello?

The Day the World Ended

Chapter 3: Hello?

 

 

It's been exactly 2 weeks since everything happened. Since you found the bike at the hospital and left the city, since you had seen any sign of civilization, and since the world had been overrun with zombies. 

You were sitting at your camp site out on the countryside. It was like any other day. You were taking inventory on everything you had and trying to find out what you needed. 

*Hmm, I'm running low on food. Only 2 apples, half a bag of crackers, and a can of peas..I'll only last for at least 2 weeks.* You thought. So far, you had managed to get a small tent from a camping store along with a cross bow. You considered yourself EXTREMELY lucky to have 5 guns, a bag full of ammo, two machetes AND a crossbow. You quickly zipped up your tent and tied it off with a long piece of grass. You put on your bag and grabbed your machetes and headed toward the city. 

~~~

You had snuck into an abandoned convienience store and grabbed anything you saw that could help you. You grabbed a couple of bags of chips, 3 bags of peanuts, 4 bottles of water and a lighter. 

*I wonder if they have a pharmacy in this place...* You thought as you looked around. You saw a sign in the far corner of the store that had the two letter "RX" on it. *That must be the pharmacy.* You thought. You quickly walked to the corner, making sure to keep an eye out for anything suspicious. You took a shortcut through an aisle and turned the corner and gasped.

Laying on the floor was the body of a zombie, and next to it was it's head. You looked at the blood stain on the floor and noticed it was fresh. The blood hadn't dried yet. Being even more cautious, you pulled out one of your machetes and held it in front of you. You slowly approached the pharmacy and noticed they had the basic medicines such as advil and tylenol. You quickly grabbed two bottles of advil and put them in your bag. *Better safe then sorry...*

You noticed a thump coming from the back of the pharmacy. Your head quickly shot up and you gripped your sword tighter, ready to attack. You slowly made your way over the counter and towards the back. It sounded like a rustling was coming from a certain aisle of medicine. You heard another thud and a slight moan. This is when you started to get a little scared. Slowly and carefully, you walked toward the aisle. Once you made it to the aisle, you quickly turned and charged at the creature without even looking. 

You swung your sword every which way and finally opened your eyes. *Did I get it?* Suddenly, something grabbed you from behind and you almost screamed until it covered your mouth.

"Yah, who are you and what are you doing trying to kill me with that sword?" You heard a male ask. Your eyes widened. You couldn't believe it. *Oh my gosh, there's someone left! There is someone else on this planet who isn't me! But wait...they could very well kill me right now...* "Mmph mmph mph mmph mph!" You tried to say, but your voice was muffled by the stranger's hand. "You do realize I can't understand you..right?" He questioned as he took off his hand. You quickly turned around and met a guy around your age with brown hair, dark brown eyes, and medium sized pink lips.

n-dae-hyun1.jpeg

"Who are you?" He asked. "M-my name is Min Hee Yeon. Who are you?" You responded. "My name is Jung Daehyun. I came to the pharmacy for my group B.A.P. What are you doing here?" He questioned. "I'm on my own, I just came to try to find something to help me survive for the next couple of weeks." You said. "You're on your own?" He said and softened. "Yeah. Why?" You asked. "But, you're just a girl. A young girl to be exact. How old are you? 17?" He asked. "I'm 18, thanks for asking." You sarcastically said. "And yeah, it's kinda hard, but I have nothing else." You said. 

"Where are your parents? Or relatives? Don't you have any siblings?" He questioned. Just then, you heard a banging at the window close to you two. You both quickly turned your heads and saw 3 hungry looking zombies. 

"Look, come with me if you want to have a better chance of survival." He said as he grabbed your wrist and started running, but you didn't budge. "I don't even know you!" You said, looking at him like he was crazy. "You know my name! Now let's go before more of those things start to gather!" He said and you both ran outside. 

"Get on." He said, while getting on a motorcycle. "What?! Like I said, I don't know you, and I hate motorcycles! Plus, I have stuff back at my camp that I need to get." You said. You both saw at least a dozen zombies approaching. "GET ON IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!" He shouted. You quickly hopped on the back and held on to him tightly. You slightly blushed at the skinship but he didn't see it. 

Once you two were far away from the zombies, he spoke. "Just be glad Jongup-hyung let me use his motorcycle and not the bike that only seats one." He said. "Wait! We need to go back to my camp! I have everything there! Guns, a crossbow, and ammo! Not to mention my food, first aid kit, and tent!" You said.

"Damn girl!" He said, suprised. "Okay, just tell me where to go." He said as you two turned around.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

So I updated again! Yay! Hehe, I hope you guys are enjoying it so far! Please leave more comments because I love reading them. Kekeke. Also, ALL of B.A.P will appear in the next update. Sorry, I just couldn't fit them into this chapter T^T Anyways! Thanks for reading!! ^-^