CHAPTER ONE

SUDDENLY

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

"Where the hell is Professor Kim!" I screamed to myself as I search the whole campus.

"AH! There you are!" Again, I whispered to myself and run towards Professor Kim.

"PROFESSOR KIM! WAIT UP!" I screamed running faster than ever.

"Oh! Seohyuniee! What are you doing here?" She asked as I catch my breath.

"Unnie! I told you that you're not supposed to call me that here! I'm your student, remember!" I scolded Kim Taeyeon.

"You're so uptight, Hyunnie." She said pouting.

"Unnie! Stop calling me that already! Act your age! and Where have you been, I've been searching for you for forever!"

"I was playing."

"Playing? Then why'd you come out of the restroom?"

"Oh Hyunnie you know what I mean." She said bouncing her brows up and down and giving me those infamous prevert look.

"Yah! BYUNTAE! Really! Can't you wait till after school?"

"Nope. What are you doing here anyway, Ms. Inflexible?"

"I'm not inflexible just.."

"Just?"

"Just a good girl! Now stop it! I'm here to pass my project." I said handing her a not-so-thick folder.

"Project? What project?" She said as she place her index finger on her nose, she said it's her 'Thinking Face'.

"The 10 page reflection about the Autobiography of Pope John Paul the II" I said giving her a smile.

"Oh that Project. But that's not due till next week."

"Well, I made mine extra early. And I also made it a 16 page." I said in a proud voice.

"You're really weird you know, Hyunnie. But I won't get that till next week."

"But.."

"No buts. Now I have to go to the Cafeteria, it's Lunch time, and I have to eat. And your prince charming is here." She told me pinching my nose.

"Prince Charming? Who? You mean... YONGHWA! YONGHWA'S HERE? WHERE!!" I said panicked.

"He's near the fountain talking to some friends." Taeyeon unnie said pointing behind me.

"Unnie! DON'T POINT! He'll notice you! Now, HIDE ME!! I BEG OF YOU!!"

"Alright, just hide behind me."

"Behind you? How? I'M MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH TALLER THAN YOU." I said in a not teasing tone, but I was actually insulting her.

"You don't want? Suit yourself."

"Just joking! Geez! Now, Sloooowly. So he won't notice." I said as I hide behind her, it's actually squating than hiding. :))

"Is he still there?"

"Yep. Still there talking. Geez! How can a guy be so talkative?"

"Just tell me when he's not there already.."

"Wait.. Wait.. He's walking, he's walking.. He got such a nice !"

"Oh! Unnie! Stop it with you're Byuntae already!"

"He's gone. You can go out now!"

"Thanks unnie! Thanks very much!"

"Anytime. Let's eat lunch together.."

"I can't. I'll be late for my partime."

"Oh, Right."

"But don't starve yourself! Be careful, okay?"

"Okay, I'll be going now!" I left her, there, at the hall watching me go out the University.

I reached the gate of my school.

I have two jobs actually. One in the afternoon and one in the night. In the afternoon I work as a waitress and barista in a cafe. And at night I work as a bartender at a club. My unnies recomended me these jobs. Well, I like coffee's so I got it. But for the bartender, don't  get me wrong I don't like alcohol, it's because they pay such a high price so I got it.

After minutes of walking I reached Cafe Marion. I walked in the back door.

"Hyunnie! Good afternoon! Where's your boyfriend?" Nicole, my friend asked me.

"Good afternoon to you too. And how many times do I have to tell you that 'YONGHWA IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!'" I said putting my bag in my locker.

"If that's what you say.." Nicole said in a teasing tone.

"Good afternoon SoHee!" I greeted my friend who is currently sulking.

"She's not in a good mood. Boy issues." Nicole whispered to me as I remove my shoes.

"Why? What happened?" I whispered back tying my 'waiter' shoelaces.

"You guys know that I can hear you right?" SoHee said looking at us with those puffed eyes.

"Oh sweety, what did that Jaejoong guy do to you?" I asked her and pulled her into a hug.

"He cheated on me!! TTT.TTT" She cried and hugged me back TIGHTLY.

"Sweety, just let it out. You know there are a lot of guys who deserve you. I'm sure you're more beautiful than the girl Jaejoong cheated with. That guy will surely regret losing you." I said comforting her.

"Really?" She asked looking up at me.

"Of course! You know, I have this friend who has a crush on you." I held her shoulders.

"Really? Who? Is he handsome?" Her eyes sparkled.

"Yes! He's much more handsome than that Jaejoong guy. Now stop crying, I don't want my beautiful friend crying because of a guy."

SoHee wiped her tears, and straightened her uniform, and went to the customers.

"Way to go Hyunnie! But do you really have a friend that likes SoHee?" Nicole went to me and asked.

"Umm. Maybe?" I said giving her a smile.

"I knew it! You don't! Well, you better find someone soon!" She tapped me at the back.

"SeoJuHyun you maid another problem!" I said as I give myself a knock on the brain.

3 hours went by fast. My shift is over.

"Bye Nicole, Bye SoHee! See you tomorrow!" I waved them goodbye.

"Yah! Hyunnie! Don't forget the guy you told me who likes me okay! Give him my number!" SoHee screamed.

"Alright Alright!" I replied and walked out the Cafe.

"I don't have schedule anymore. What do I do?" I asked myself.

"Go Home and rest or to the library?" Again I asked myself.

"I'll just rest." I answered myself.

I rode the bus. I sat at the very back and right part of the bus. Watching everything outside the window.

15 minutes later there's this girl that sat beside me. Well not beside me just the very left of the back seat.

She has brown hair that went down to her chest, she has a crystal-like skin very white and smooth, I can tell. She has this baby face that tells everyone that she's young. She noticed me looking at her and she smiled a BIG smile. A smiled back at her.

Well she's very pretty but kinda weird. I thought to myself.

After another 15 minutes the bus reached the stop to my home.

I stood up from my seat and looked at the girl awhile ago, she's not there anymore.

Did she left already? What a shame I was hoping to get her name. I thought to myself.

I went down the bus and walked home.

I opened the door and found my unnie-omma and my other unnies.

"Oh, Hyunnie! You're home early!" My unnie-omma greated.