CHAPTER SIX

SUDDENLY

AIISSHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ahdfahfsdfglk;lnvjbhdfcvs!!!!!

I HAAATE YOU REFRESH BUTTON!!! >:((((((((((

I AM SOO MAAD RIGHT NOW!!! 

I started all over again for two chapters already!! 

Ohmaygad! I'M SOO MAAAD! I think I'ma be bold soon. I kept on pulling my hair. >:((((((

______________________________________

Guys~

This chapters a little tricky 'cause of the POV's and the many characters but I'll try to make it less confusing.

And I'll take this chapter on from their last POV's

______________________________________

 

SEOHYUN'S POV

"Oh, Hyunnie! You're home early!" My unnie-omma greated.

"Yep I only have 2 classes today." I said as I remove my shoes and placed them neatly with the others near the front door.

"Oh? Really? Did you go to your part time job already?" Unnie-Umma asked.

"Finished. And as always, SoHee was cheated by that Jaejoong guy." I said and placed my shoulder bag on a vacant seat near the television.

"Poor Sohee!" Yuri who's watching Secret Garden with the others said.

"And now I need to find her a guy that likes her." I said in despair.

"Attention!" I shouted and all their faces turned at my direction.

"Please help me." I pleaded and gave them my puppy dog eyes.

"You're on your own pal" They replied in unison and got back to what they were doing.

"Anyway, Hyunnie, did you see Taeyeon unnie at the University?" Yoona unnie who is literally shoving popcorns in asked.

"Yeah. I tried to pass my project extra early, but she won't accept it." I said and went to give unnie-umma a bear hug.

"She's always like that." Sooyoung unnie who was having a eating contest with Yoona unnie backed me up.

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung! Don't talk when your mouths full!" Tiffany unnie shouted from the kitchen.

"Who says my mouth's full?" Sooyoung unnie denied.

"I know you Choi Sooyoung!" Tiffany unnie replied and peeked at the kitchen door.

"Umma, can't you tell Taeyeon unnie to accept the my project?" I asked unnie-umma as I locked my hand with hers and gave her a kiss in he cheek.

"Aww. Such a kid" Hyoyeon unnie teased as I responded her with a merong.

"Hyunnie it's not past five yet." Yuri unnie pointed out.

"Ow.. Sorry 'bout that.." I replied. We have this rule on how to address unnie-umma. When it's morning till 5:00 in the afternoon we call her unnie. And when it's past five till midnight we call her umma. We girls made it up ourselves. Cute huh?

"You'll just have to wait okay, Hyunnie?" Unnie-umma said and brushed my hair.

"Alright." I said defeated and went straight to the kitchen. A little prankin' won't hurt. I thought to myself and grinned evilly.

"Unnie~~" I said walking towards Tiffany unnie who has her back facing me.

"What is it Hyunnie?" Tiffany unnie asked and turned. I looked at her with a big creepy smile across my face and my brows bouncin' up and down.

"H-hyunnie? Dont. P-please?" She stuttered with her left arm covering her face and her right hand holding a whisk pointed at me.

"Oh, yes unnie!" I screamed and attacked her.

"Agkkkk!!!" She screamed. I cupped her face. And gave her butterfly kisses all over her face. And for my last kiss, a really hard forehead kiss. I always do this to my unnies. They always get pissed, and I like seeing them pissed. :)))

"Hyunnieee~ I just washed my face T.T" She whined cupping her face.

"You want some more baby?" I asked and kissed the air teasing her.

"NO MOOORE~!" She screamed while running to her room.

"What happened Hyunnie?" Unnie-umma asked running towards me.

"Nothing." I replied and smiled at her innocently. We went back to the living room. I sat at the floor beside Hyoyeon unnie.

"It's the sit-ups part!!" Everybody squealed.

"I'm home!" Taeyeon unnie shouted from the door.

"SSSHHHHH!! QUIEEET!" Everybody screamed in unison.

"What a great greeting!" She sarcastically said.

"SSSHHHHHHHH!" I shushed. Taeyeon unnie sat beside me and we watched the drama all afternoon. After an hour or so.. The drama ended. I went to my room and did my homework.

"DINNER'S READY!!" Taeyeon unnie shouted downstairs. All of us went to the kitchen.

"What's for dinner?" Sooyoung unnie asked as she sat on her place.

"We're having carbonara." Tiffany unnie answered in english.

"Did Tiffany unnie help in cooking?" I asked.

"Why? Is there anything wrong with my cooking?" Tiffany unnie pouted.

"No! It's delicious!" Yuri unnie replied sarcastically.

After eating I went to room to shower. As I finished changing. I went downstairs and saw my unnies playing.

"Hyunnie, Are you finished? Let's go!" Yoona unnie said. Me, Yoona unnie, and Sooyoung unnie works as a bartender at a club everynight.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Let's go." Sooyoung unnie said as I went to Hyori umma to hug her goodbye.

"Be careful!"Hyori umma shouted.

"Okay." The three of us replied. We ride a bus to the club. We chatted  the whole ride. We finally reached the club and the bus stopped. We went through the back door and changed into our clothes. We went to our own stations and served drinks the whole night.

""

DARA'S POV

"Thanks auntie! I'll go now." I said and went upstairs. When I reached Bom's room, you can hear Bom weeping. I entered the room and as soon as Bom saw me she quickly turned her face away and cried harder.

"Bom.." I sighed and went to her side.

"GET AWAY!' Bom yelled. I turned my face to Chaerin and she just shook her head.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I hunged up on you. But I have a reason!" I said to Bom who's back was facing me.

"I was being chased by security guards at the department store because I smashed the directors chair 'cause I wanted to get the job so badly." I reasoned catching my breathe.

"*sniff* Really? *sniff*" She asked and faced me.

"Yes.. And now I still have a job." I said lowering my head. Bom gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

"Why did you break the chair?" Chaerin asked.

"I told him that I could be a security guard. And I also told him that I was a black belter. He ended up calling the security guards, I bit the ear of the guards and kicked their nuts."

"Why'd you do that?" Chaerin asked.

"They called me 'little girl' And you two know that nobody calls the Mighty Dara little girl." I proudly said. The both of them laughed, and we watched drama's the whole afternoon. When it was 7 already me and Chaerin left to the supermarket to buy groceries.

"Dara unnie, did you really do all that?" Chaerin asked on the way to the supermarket.

"OF COURSE!! Why would I lie?!" I screamed.

"Okay okay! Calm down!"

When we reached the supermarket we both grabbed a basket and shoved all the things she and her sister needs.

When they finished they immediately went home.

"RAMI!! WE'RE HOME!!" I screamed from the front door.

"Welcome home unnie, and Chearin-ah." Doorami, my sister greated.

"I bought groceries!" I said waving the plastic bags in the air.

"Great!" She squealed and took the plastic bags from me and went to the kitchen.

I sat at the sofa in the living room and opened the TV.

"Unnie have you found a job?" Rami asked.

"Ummm.. Not yet." I whispered.

"What unnie? I can't hear you!" She said, of course whe won't hear 'cause she's in the kitchen..

"Rami unnie, she didn't find a job. She was even chased by guards at the department store." Chaerin said.

"YAAAH!! I was going to tell her!" I slapped Chaerin at her arm.

"WHAT!? UNNIE? WHAT HAPPENED?!" Rami came running out of the kitchen.

"It's nothing Rami-ah." I smiled at her and ave Chaerin my death glare.

"What it's nothing?!" Rami asked crossing her arms at her chest. I ended up telling her the whole story.

"But don't worry Rami, I will find a job tomorow." I assured her giving her a hug.

"You better." She responded and hugged me back.

"Dara unnie, do you still have a place to find a job? I think you searched the whole Seoul already" Chaerin said and chuckled.

"YAAH!" I glared at her and she stopped laughing.

"You don't know, something unexpected will happen tomorrow." I said and stared at the ceiling.

"What are you staring at?" Chaerin askeds and looked at the ceiling.

"Why do you always have to crush the mood?" I asked her. She laughed.

"Rami go to bed. You have school tomorrow." I ordered.

"Okay." She said and went to our room.

"You better sleep too unnie." Chaerin said.

"I'll go.." I went to our room.

Lord please give me a miracle tomorrow. I prayed and went to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE GUYS! :)))

And once again curse the refresh button! >:(