CHAPTER TWO

SUDDENLY

DARA'S POV

 

"Sir, I'm telling you, I'm good at sales talk. Please Sir! I really really need this job." I looked at the guy who owns the department store with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry miss, but we don't need any saleslady anymore. You can go out now."

"But Sir, I'm really good. I'm better than your other employees." I forced myself to him.

"I'm really sorry. Please get out now, before I call bodyguards."

"AH! I can be a security guard if you want. I'm very strong you know! I a black belter"

"Miss Please get out now, or I'll really call the guards."

"But I'm really strong. I'll show you!" I said and broke the chair I'm sitting in into two.

"Miss! What did you do! You leave me no choice." He said and dialled numbers on the telephone on his desk.

"I'm really strong! Sir! What are you doing!"

"Excuse me, Security guard, at my office! QUICK!" He said in the call. (Author's note: I don't know how to say it XD)

"But Sir, I'm telling you, I'm all you need."

The Door bust open.

"Sir? Where?" The guards asked the director.

"Her! Her! Get her out of here!" The director pointed at me.

Two big guards went to me and held my arms.

"YAH! LET ME GO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO THE MIGHTY DARA!!" I said as I crazily wiggled to get out of their grip.

"YAH! LITTLE GIRL! DON'T BE NAUGHTY!" The guard at my right said.

"LITTLE GIRL?! WHO ARE YOU CALLING LITTLE GIRL, YOU PUNK!" I screamed and bit his ear, he let go of me. I kicked the guard at my left in the balls.

"YAAAAH! YOU!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! COME BACK HERE!" The guy who I bit the ear screamed.

I ran my heart out. A lot of people looked at me, I was at the department store by the way.

*RIIIIIIIIIIIINGGG!

Why now!? I screamed still running.

*RIIIIIIIIIIIINGGG!

Alright! Alright! I got my phone in my pocket out.

"Yo..haahaa.. bose... hah.. yo?" I answered.

"DARAA! HUHUHU!! TT.TT HE.. HUHUHU.. CHEATEDDD ON.. HUHUHU!! MEE!!" The other line answered, I checked who it was, it was Park Bom.

"WHAT? HAHAA! WHO?!" I can't even understand what he was saying.

"HUHUHU!! JAE!! HUHU! JAEJOONG!! HUHU!!" She screamed at me.

"BOM! I'LL TALK TO YYOU LATER!"

"WHAAT?'

"I'M BEING.. HAHAA! CHA.. CHASED RIGHT NOW.. I'LL CALL YOU BACK!!"

"But.."

"I'LL HANG UP NOW!" I screamed over the phone and put my phone back in my pocket.

After five minutes of running, I got out. I was now out on the streets.

"WOOOH! FINAALY!!" I screamed everyone looked at me.

"Sorry.. Sorry." I said bowing at them.

"Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something? Anyway.. YAH! SANDARA PARK! YOU STIL DON'T HAVE A JOB!" I scolded myself and started walking..

*RIIIIIIIIIIIINGGG!

I took my phone out of my pocket.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"YAH! DARA!! WHERE ARE YOU!!" Ill know this voice anywhere.

"YAAH!! LEE CHAERIN!! DON'T SCREAM AT ME! I'M OLDER THAN YOU!" I screamed back.

"Okay. Dara unnie, did Bom unnie call you?"

Oh! Right! I totally forgot about Bom! 

"Yes, she did. Wae?"

"Well, I'm on my way to her house, when she called me she was crying like mad."

"When she called me, she was crying too."

"And she also told me that you hate her, and you don't care about her anymore."

"WHAAT! YOU SURE SHE SAID THAT?"

"OFCOURSE! Why would I lie?"

"Alright. I'll go to her house too. Wait for me there. I'll hung up now, Bye."

"Bye." I hunged up.

"Aissh! Park Bom! Really! Another problem!" I said and hid my phone in my pocket.

I took a bus on the way to Bom's house.

As I took my seat at the back, left part of the bus I noticed that someone was starring at me.

I looked at my right and saw a girl looking at me with big round eyes. She has a brunette colored hair that flows to her chest. A snow like skin. She is really tall but have a baby face. And a really long and nice skin.

If I was a boy I would really have a crush on her.

Should I smile at her? I thought to myself.

I smiled at her. (She smiled like this XD : http://ygfambam.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/sq4iq.jpg?w=500&h=333 ) (Author's note: Let's just say it's a smile XD)

She smiled back. ( She smiled her angel smile like this : http://hotspicykimchi.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/seohyun2.jpg )

Okay, I totally have crush on her now! I thought to myself and blushed.

After 10 minutes the bus stopped near Bom's House.

I turned to see the girl at my right; I wanted to know her name and say goodbye but she seems like she's thinking about something, so I didn't bother and went to Bom's house.

AT BOM'S HOUSE

"Oh! Dara-yah! How are you" Bom's mom greeted me.

"Oh! Auntie, annyeong!"

"Dara darling, Bom and Chaerin are upstairs. You can go now."

"Thanks auntie! I'll go now." I said and went upstairs.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

HEY GUYSSS!!! WASSUPS?!

IS THE STORY OKAY? OR IS IT BORING AND ALL?

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR COMMENTS AND REACTIONS.. :))

IT'LL REALLY ENCOURAGE ME.. 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!! :))))

THANKS GUYSS!! I LOOOOVE YOUUUUU!!! <3333333333333