1-Grape Juice

I Remember Everything

 

“There’s Kai, to your left with all the other jocks of the school. The girl’s call him chocolate cause of how tan his skin is and they try to keep it on the down low, but obviously it’s not working, now is it?” Kai was biting on a piece of chocolate, his fingers as he swallowed the delicious dessert, and winked in Luhan’s new friend’s direction.

“Hey Luhan, who’s that hot piece you have with you? Care to share?” Kai hollered, ing his hips upwards and caused almost all the girls to faint in the cafeteria.

“Ignore him, he’s always like that,” Luhan wagged a finger in his direction and laughed, “There’s Suho and the book nooks, they always have their noses in books, believe it or not. They’re the group I sit with from time to time.”

“Oh really? Want to sit there today?”

“Nah, it’s alright. After all, I want to give you the complete tour of the school,” Luhan smiled, patting the newbie’s shoulder, “Gross, I should have never walked in this direction. Stupid me, I really need to start watching where I go.”

“Why are you acting this way, Luhan? I’m sure there’s nothing wrong-“

“But that is where you are wrong, Tao. You are so wrong.”

“Why?”

“Yes, Luhan, why is he wrong?”

“Because, whenever I come here I have to see you,” Luhan scrunched up his nose, his eyebrows furrowed in disgust as Sehun flicked the shorter one on the forehead. He whined, the pain sending jitters down his whole body.

“Well aren’t you going to introduce me to your new friend?” Sehun put his hands on his hips as if to state he was the authority figure of the table when everyone knew he was ‘second-in-command.’ He blew his bangs away from his eyes and his tongue drooped from his mouth, hanging out in the air.

“You know, if you keep hanging your tongue out like that, you’re going to catch some flies in your mouth.”

“You know, if you keep blabbering on and on, maybe you’ll shed a few pounds.”

“As a matter of fact-“ Luhan’s string of words tied together once he heard a splat and a sploosh. The oozing purple liquid pooled on the floor and around their feet.

“Oops,” Tao slipped. Great, it was the first day to a new school and already he caused trouble.

Kris stared at the newbie, his piercing gaze moved up and down his body. Tao felt exposed, like he was and being examined under a microscope. He felt uncomfortable-something he didn’t expect to feel as a Wushu student.

“Oh man, is he going to get it,” Sehun snickered, causing a chorus of “Ooh,” and “Oh,” behind him and a slap from his older brother, Luhan.

“Hush, or else I will tell the school we’re related,” Luhan threatened, tapping the younger’s thigh, “and I know you’ll hate that to ruin your perfect life.” Sehun gulped, his eyes widening at the pure imagination of having everyone know his older brother is the A+, goody-goody two shoes student who always gets high honor roll and is expected to get into the best collage in the universe.

Then again, will it really matter? It’ll make the teachers believe he can do something and the girls might come shooting from the sky and into his arms.

On second thought, Sehun would rather live a peaceful life where teachers don’t expect him to do much and besides, girls come into his arms from left to right, 24/7.

All eyes were on the two males with the grape juice still pooled around their shiny, black shoes. Their burning stare felt like it was going to burn a hold in the back of Tao’s head, but that didn’t get him to stop saying anything.

Don’t just stand there, say something, thought Tao. He kicked his right foot back and forth before he got the courage to say something.

“I, uh, I-“

“Come with me,” Kris’ velvet voice entered his ears and it felt as if Tao was going to melt on the ground like the grape juice. Not only was his hair perfect, his voice was perfect.

“O-okay.”

“Kris, you better not do anything you’ll regret!” Luhan lifted a fist into the air, his eyebrows furrowed more so it looked like he had a unibrow.

A/N: Just a bit of a preview about the characters and whatnot:x

Leave comments below, I love to hear what readers have to say:) more to come soon!