When We Became US

Forever and Always

December 2012

   Kris and I are now very close but sometimes I'm confused with our relatioship. Does he think of me as just a friend? Or, does he think of me the way I think of him???

   This unanswered question haunts me always. Everytime girls try to flirt with him. I have no power to "shoo" them away. I mean, who am I to do so? I'm not his girlfriend though I wish to be. Someday, when I am confident enough I will ask him about us.

Kris' POV

   Hye Su is different from other girls. I'm always happy when I'm with her... I LOVE being with her. But, sometimes I'm confused with our relationship. When we walk together I just want to hold her hand. And, when she stares at me, blushing, it just makes me want to kiss her. I would also want to get rid of the guys who always stare at her. But who am I to do that? I'm just a friend though I truly wish to be hers.

   Someday, I'll tell her how I feel.

Hye Su's POV

   Kris hasn't been visiting in the coffee shop for days. I have been restless without him here. 

   I can see the look of my boss' face. I can tell that she is not happy of my attitude towards work. Well, if she plans to fire me then that's fine. I just wish he will come visit me again.

   I'm honestly scared. I'm scared that maybe Kris found a woman who he truly loves. He would then forget about me. This thought made me shed tears. I went out of the coffee shop and cried my eyes out outside...

   " Hye Su??"

   As I heard this gentle voice, I looked at him and cried even more. I ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

   "Kris, where (hick) have you been? I was afraid (hick) that you may have left me."

   " Don't worry I'm never leaving you."

Kris' POV

   All my preparations are complete. This is it. I'm finally telling her.

   I was near the coffee shop to visit Hye Su when I saw someone crying outside. It looked like her.

   " Hye Su??"

   The girl looked at me, still teary-eyed. And, it was really Hye Su. I was about to ask her what happened when she suddenly hugged me. 

   " Kris, where (hick) have you been? I was afraid (hick) that you may have left me."

    I smiled at here tenderly though I'm not sure if she saw it. I hugged her back. 

   " Don't worry. I'm never leaving you."

Hye Su's POV

  Kris comforted me until I stopped crying. I've never cried like that for years. I suddenly felt embarrased with myself. I lookes at Kris.

  " Kris, I'm sorry. I hope you didn't think that i was annoying or disturbing you in anyway."

   He smiled and then laughed.

.

   " Really??? Why would you think that you disturbing me? I'm honestly touched that you miss me..... I miss you, too.

   " Really? You missed me? Then please tell me why you weren't here for days."

  " I'll tell you when you come with me."

Kris' POV

   I covered Hye Su's eyes with blind folds as I lead her the way. I'm finally going to tell her. I'm hoping that she will feel the same.

   As we reached our destination, I covered the blindfold.... revealing my masterpiece.

Hye Su's POV

  I don't know what's going on. Kris covered me with blindfold as he lead me to some place. When he uncovered it I was truly amazed of the scenery.

   It was beautiful... i started getting confused of why he did all this for me.

   " Why are you doing this?"

   " Why? It's because I love you Hye Su and I want to be with you.... Will you be my girlfriend?"

  I was surprised of what he said. Tears were overflowing in my eyes as I said my answer.

  " Yes.. Of course Kris.. YES!!!"

Kris' POV

   " Yes... Of couse Kris... YES!!"

   As I heard these words, I felt like the happiest man on earth. I swept her off her feet and turned her around. We were both laughing. After that, I placed her back and we stared at each for minutes. We then hugged.

Author's POV

  Hye Su and Kris were the happiest person living. They whispered at each other's ear sweet I Love You's. They ate their dinner and at the end of the day they bid farewell with a kiss. It was a kiss so passionate and full of love. It left them blushing for hours...