Forever and Always

Forever and Always

February 5,2014

Hye Su's POV

   I am currently waiting for Kris in my "Bake-a-Boo" bakery. He said that he is planning on showing me something.

   And of course, it is related to our wedding.

Kris' POV

  I am walking my way to Hye Su's bakery and I can see her waiting for me. I smile as a thought came to me that soon she will be mine. 

  I really want to make our wedding special so I saved alot of money for it. That's why we were able to make such grand preparations. All the money I spent is worth it. If it's for her, it's worth it.

  I sneakily come behind her and cover her eyes.

  " Guess who??"

  " Kris, I know it's you.(giggles)"

  I uncover her eyes and hugged her. 

   " Come on. I'll show you something."

  " What is it??"

  " You'll see."

  I gently grabbed her hand. We made our way outside as I show her the big surprise waiting for her there.

Hye Su's POV

   What I saw outside was truly remarkable... It was a "Back-to-the-Future" car!!!

          

  Kris really knows me. He known that I really love the movie "Back to the Future." I looked at him with a big smile and hugged him so tight. 

  " Kris!!! Is this really for me? I love it. I love you!!!"

  I kissed his cheek afterwards and continued to hug him tightly. He proceeds to carry me "princess style."

  " Anything for my Hye Su."

  He placed me at the front seat. After that, he sat at the driver's seat. I looked at the inside of the car which was also amazing. I felt like my eyes were shining as I was scanning the car.

  " Come on Hye Su. I'll take you home."

  I looked at him with puppy dog eyes which made him back away a little.

Kris' POV

 After I told Hye Su that I was going to take her home. She suddenly looked at me with her "oh-so-cute" puppy dog eyes. It made me back away a little because there was too much cuteness.

  Then I knew that she wanted something.

  " What is it that you want Hye Su?"

  " Well..umm... I was thinking... that maybe we could drive for awhile."

  " What about tomorrow. It's too dangerous this night."

  " But tomorrow is too late.. Please Kris!! Please!!!!"

  She said this with "ultra-mega" puppy dog eyes and then I knew that I fell for it.

  " Fine but only for awhile."

  " Yes! Thank you Kris."

 Hye Su's POV

  I was able to persuade Kris, so we were driving on the road. I suddenly remembered the incident that happened when I was 5 years old. Then I said and promised to myself that I wouldn't let the same thing that happen to my parents happen to Kris.

Kris' POV

  We were chatting happily of what might happen after our marriage. Until a great flash of light was in front of us. Suddenly, I felt everything going in slow motion. I quickly went to Hye Su to shield her but.....

[screech!!!!] [screech!!!!] [bam!!!]

WEEWOOO...........WEEEWOOOO.............WEEEWOOOO.............WEEEWOOOOOOOO........WEEEEEWOOOO.....

Reporter's POV

   Good evening citizens. It appears that there was a car accident that happened between a car and a truck. The truck's driver lost control of it brakes and so it collided with a couple's car. The truck driver is dead-on-the-spot while the couple who are believed to be Choi Hye Su and Kris Wu are currently sent to the hospital.

.....................................................................................Hours Later........................................................................................

Kris' POV

  I woke up with the light hitting my face. As I scanned my environment, I realized that I was in a hospital bedroom. I tried to stand up, which made a lot of effort. My head hurts and then I realized that there was a bandage wrapped around it.

  I scanned the room again and I realized that Hye Su is nowhere to be seen. A nurse then goes in and I ask him where Hye Su is.

  I was in deep shock when he said that Hye Su was in critical condition and is now in the midst of fighting for her life. That's impossible right?? Why is she in that condition when I made myself as shield for her?

  I snapped out of my daze and ran out of my room despite the nurse's command of not doing so. I ran in the hallway and everyone was staring at me but I didn't care. My head hurts bad but I didn't care. All I thought about was Hye Su. Nothing else, only Hye Su.

  As I was near her hospital room, people were talking about what happened but I could barely hear them. I try to keep a straight face as I walk into her room. There she was in her bed... Unconscious. I felt my knees weacken at the sight of her. I went to her bed side and held her hand too tight.

  I talk to her about the kids we're gonna have and the good life. I promised her that in our future house we will stay there forever. We'll grow old together and whether we are rich or poor. We will still love each other.

Hye Su's POV

  I'm awoken by the grip of Kris' hand. Oh how I wish that I could open my eyes and tell him how much I love him. Unfortunately, the only thing I could do was listen to him. As I was listening to him, a tear shed from my eye. 

  Everything of me hurts. I feel like giving up but as I'm listening to Kris is seems like a bit of pain that I'm experiencing vanished....

Kris' POV

   The tears in my eyes are full to its brim as I realize what will happen and what won't happen. I then got an idea and called in the nurses.

  " Bring up the chaplain."

  He says a couple of versed. I borrowed some rings from the couple next door. Everybody's crying and tears fall on the floor. I look into Hye Su's shut eyes as I say.

  " Hye Su I want you forever, forever and always through the good and the bad and the ugly. We'll grow old together and always remember, whether happy or sad or whatever. We'll still love each other forever and always."

   I finished the vows and put on her ring but the beeps were getting to slow.  I was surprised as she slowly lifts up her eyes. She opens , trying hard to speak and her voice was almost too low. 

  " I'll.... love you forever..... forever and always.... Please.... remember even if I'm... not there..... I'll always love you.... Forever..... and..... Always."

   My tears all flowed out as the beeps showed that she was no longer here. The doctors attempted to save her but to no avail. I held her hand and hugged her dead body tight hoping to keep it warm. 

  " Hye Su... Please wake up!!!!! Wake UP!!!!!"