The Proposal

Forever and Always

December 2013

   Hye Su's POV

  Kris and I have been going out for 1 year now. He never fails to fill the space in my heart. Now, he is the only one in my heart... I'll never know what to do with my life without him. 

  Even though I lost my parents, I don't feel lonely anymore. It's definitely because of him.

  That's right. I lost my parents when I was like 5 years old

    and I used to think that it was my fault. We got into a car accident but I was saved because my parents used their bodies as a shield for me. After that, I was an orphan. Relatives would take care of me but would later in pass me to another relative. That cycle continued until I was given to my grandmother. She took care of me all her life until her last breath. She is also the one who taught me how to bake.

   Kris made me stop feeling guilty with my parents' death. He said they did that in order for me to live and so I must show them that I am living a good life. 

  Currently, I am waiting for Kris in the park. It is our anniversary as a couple so I decided to bake for him a cake.

     

   I really hope he's going to love this cake... BTW, my boss fired me:(

  I'm not working in the coffee shop anymore. Instead, Kris helped me build my own bake shop and it is doing well:)

Kris' POV

  I'm going to be late. I've got to hurry up.... I hope Hye Su will like where we are going. 

 " Hye Su!!!"

  I ran to her and we hugged.

  " This is for you."

   Hye Su hands me a box and inside it was a beautifully made cake. I smiled and kissed her cheek as thanks. She was surprised and blushed. I laughed at her while pinching her cheeks. She can be really cute:)

  " Kris, stop it. My cheeks hurt already(giggles)."

   " I'm sorry. I just can't help it. You're very cute you know." 

  She punches me softly as I let go of her cheeks. I hold her hand and squeeze it.... She squeezes back and we smiled at each other.

  " Well then, let's go."

  " Where are we going?"

  " You'll see."

Hye Su's POV

   He led me to a place full of beauty.

  

  I smiled and remembered the time he asked me out. I hugged him.

  " Thank you Kris. This place is beautiful."

  " Of course. It's my second masterpiece."

  He says this with his head held high feeling proud of himself. I giggled and kissed his cheek whick he took in surprise.

  " What was that for??"

  " Nothing. It just means that I really love you Kris:)"

  He smiled and we ate our dinner and afterwards he made me taste champagne. The champagne was delicious so I drank it all. I was shocked when what was left inside was...

  A ring... There was this beautiful ring inside I took it out. I looked at Kris and he was already kneeling infront of me. He took the ring. and said with a smile.

  " My lovely Hye Su. All this days you were the only one in my heart. You managed to fill in all the space in my heart leaving no room for others. I don't what I would do without you. And so, I want to be with you forever until our hair becomes white....."

  My hand is covering my mouth as tears are flowing out my eyes.

  " Hye Su, will you marry me?"

  " Yes!!! Of course I'll marry you!!!"

  I hugged him tight and he hugged me back. He puts the ring in my finger and all was well.

  

Author's POV

  They spent the night chatting happily.

   Holding their hands, they have already become unbreakable.

   No one can destroy such a love this two have for each other. And when the night almost became the day, Kris walked Hye Su home and they bid with a kiss. It was then again a kiss even more passionate. That alone can tell how much they love each other. Then again, all was well.