Forever and Always

Forever and Always

February 14,2014

Kris' POV

  Today, I am in grief of my loss. I look at Hye Su's coffin and I could only hope that she is just sleeping and would later on wake up and smile to me that warm smile she always has. But, I know that wouldn't happen. If only I would have protected her on that car accident.

..........................Flashback........................................

Nurse's POV

  Sir, I'm so sorry for your loss but I would like to inform you that when we recovered you from the scene, Miss Choi was protecting you and using herself as shield. It just shows that she really loves you.

........................End of Flashback........................

Kris' POV

  I'm packing Hye Su's stuff in a box.... Then, I saw her diary. There was a note there.

  " Hello Kris,

     if ever you're reading this then I'm probably gone. I just want you to know that whatever was the reason, I did everything because I love you. I hope that you will still continue your life but, please remember me. Even if I'm not here anymore I'll love you forever. Forever and Always."

   I cried again as I'm holding the  note.... Shaking.

 

December 2016

   It's December and I remember all the good times Hye Su and I  had with each other. 

  " Hye Su, if you're listening I just want to tell you that I am continuing my life. It's all for your sake. I still love you but I have accepted that you're gone. I don't think that I will find another perfect woman like you but if ever I will, I'll still remember you..... FOREVER.....AND........ALWAYS."

 

  Hello everyone, it's me Kris, I just shared with you Choi Hye Su's diary and my very own experience. If there is one thing that I'm telling it is.... Cherish all the times you have with your love one, whether it may be family, friend or lover because you'll never know when it will all end."

 

ForeWord

 

Description

I loved him  I Loved her

In fact, I still do.

Hello I'm Choi Hye Su, It has been years since THAT time.

It's hard to move on but I'm hoping that by sharing my diary to you, I'll finally be free.

Hello I'm Wu Kris, It has been years since Choi Hye Su's death.

I have already moved on and sharing our experience has been a great help. I'm finally free

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   

    

Don't forget to vote and subscribe:)