How I Met Him

Forever and Always

June 2012

   I was in the cofee shop "Cafe Heaven" as usual. Sometimes, I grow sick and tired of working there as a waitress. I think it's because nothing motives me to do so. 

   Business was not good that day. There was only one man in the cafe. As I glance at him, we made eye contact with each other. I blushed of course.

   He was a tall and handsome man. The kind of man which is every girl's dream guy. Suddenly, he stands up and walks toward me. I felt my face heating and my heart beating. 

   He is already right in front of me and as I look at him, I could see him smile.

   " Hello, I'm Kris. What's your name?"

   " I'm Choi Hye Su." I said this while looking at the ground, still blushing.

   " You shouldn't be shy. I've really wanted to know you since yesterday. I just can't seem to get you off my       mind."

   I laughed at this.

   " Why are you laughing."

   " It's weird since it was also yesterday when you first visited this cafe and I can't seem to forget your face."

   I said while already having the courage to look at him in the eye... I'm still blushing

   " Why don't we hang out sometime? That's if it's okay with y...."

   " OF COURSE!" I interrupted him. My quick answer made me blush even more.

   " Hahaha, you are very cute Hye Su. So well then, see you again tomorrow?"

   " Yes, see you again tomorrow."

   Since that day, he would always come to the cafe and talk to me. He was already my motivation in working there. Each day, I felt the two of us becoming closer and closer. And that's how it started.... My first true love.

   I know. It all happened too fast but I guess that's how love really is. It just suddenly comes to you without any warning.