Destruction in the house?

DBSJ turned into babies except for the maknaes?

"Okay, now how to cook baby food? Wookie knows how to cook or not?" Kyuhyun said as he placed Ryeowook on a baby chair while talking to him.

 

" Oaawwa" Ryeowook muttered as he giggled at how closed the distance between his face and Kyuhyun's. He then pinched Kyuhyun's cheeks with his two small hands and laughed.

 

"Owww... Wookie stop please!!!" Kyuhyun said as he tried to let go of Ryeowook hands from his face. He then rubbed his red cheeks.

 

"You're such a meanie.." Kyuhyun said. Ryeowook just look at Kyuhyun with such innocent eyes.

 

"Haah... Why are you so cute? If youare not a baby and you pinched my cheeks, I will pull a prank on you."

 

"Mmmphawaa" 

 

"Okay,okay lets start cooking". Kyuhyun placed his laptop on the table and started searching for dishes for baby recipes.

 

"Oh what about this? Cheesy Ricetto. It looks nice. Do you want this, Wookie?" Kyuhyun asked as he showed Ryeowook the dish's photo.

 

"Aaafpah" Ryeowook tried reaching out for the laptop as he sees the picture.

 

"Okay lets try this" Kyuhyun said as he press on the link.

 

"Okay firstly I need to buy the ingredients. Okay I'll make a list."

 

"I need to buy zucchini, green peas, fresh cream, milk and cheese. Okay lets go shopping shall we?" Kyuhyun said as he carries Ryeowook up in his arms while going inside his room to change.

 

"Oh, What is this?" Kyuhyun said as he was shocked to see his room filled with 6 two-storey bed and a baby crib in the middle of the room with two big cupboard. As he open the cupboard with his free hand, he saw many baby clothes with diapers and powders

 

In the other cupboard, he saw many toddler clothes and materials which a toddler needs. At the side of the room, he saw many toys and storybooks placed neatly on a shelf.When he look behind the door, he saw a baby stroller coloured green.

 

" If this is the babies' room, then where is my room?" Kyuhyun said as he walked out of the room and saw another room right at beside of the babies' room.

 

He then opened the other room and saw a king sized bed with two cupboard. When he opened a cupboard, he saw all of his things were inside but then something made him shocked. He saw himself but with long wavy hair in a photograph. Beside him was Changmin smiling happily to the camera.

 

"What is this?" Kyuhyun shouted as he saw many dresses beside his own clothes and a wavy haired wig beside his clothes.

 

"I think I should calm down and just get ready.." Kyuhyun said as he look at Ryeowook who was looking at him. Placing Ryeowook on the bed, he took his clothes and changed to a a checkered hoodie shirt with jeans and carried Ryeowook after changing.

 

"Should I bring a stroller or not?... Maybe not.." Kyuhyun said as he took his wallet and walked into the living room just to see... Changmin playing xbox with Yoochun while the others are watching seriously. Jaejoong and Yunho is sitting on each of Changmin's lap while Junsu is beside Yoochun, muttering something nonsensical. Heechul and Hangeng were sitting on the end of the sofa, talking while Leeteuk and Siwon were praying?.....