Shopping with baby wookie~

DBSJ turned into babies except for the maknaes?

(A/N) Hey! It been like a centuries that I updated. Sorry~ Now lets continue reading.

 

"Min, I'll be shopping for ingredients. Do you want anything?" Kyuhyun asked as he carries Wookie on one hand and tried to put on his shoe, using the other free hand.

 

"Huh? Oh, I think I don't need anything. You gonna bring Wook?"

 

"Yeah, I'll leave the rest to you. Take care of the house please?" Kyuhyun said as he grabbed his wallet and phone and reached the door.

 

"Okay. Take care"

 

"Yeah, okay, bye" Kyuhyun said as he shut the door. He carries Ryeowook on his hands as he placed his wallet on the pocket.

 

"What happened to you? Why did you turn into a baby?" Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook as he walked to the convenience shop. Ryeowook look at Kyuhyun as he turned his head as if also doesn't know how he turned up that way.

 

Kyuhyun just sighed as he pushes the door with his body. He then started searching the ingredients to cook.

 

"Hmm, lets see, which cheese?" Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook as he look at the varieties of cheese in front of him.

 

After shopping, Kyuhyun had a hard time carrying all the ingredients while carrying Ryeowook.

 

Upon reaching home, Kyuhyun sighed in relief as he placed all the plastic bags down. Opening the door, he heard a crash and alarm bells rang in his mind. He quickly went inside, and placed Ryeowook on a sofa. He then went to the source of noise he heard.

 

"Oh my!!" Kyuhyun shouted as he saw the messes in the living room. Changmin wasn't anywhere to be found.

 

Kyuhyun caught Heechul running around and he carry him up. Heechul looked at Kyuhyun and then looked around.

 

"Sowwy..." Heechul said and all the other toddlers went to Kyuhyun and hugged him saying 'sowwy' too. Kyuhyun couldn't help but sighed. He didn't know how much sighing he had done in a day.

 

Kyuhyun just nodded his head, accepting the apology.

 

" Changmin!!!!" Kyuhyun voice boomed over the whole house. He then caught Changmin coming out of the bathroom.

 

"What happened he- Oh, Kyuhyun you came back" Changmin said as he saw Kyuhyun standing, holding Heechul.

 

"What did I say to you before I went to buy the ingredients?" Kyuhyun said as he glare at Changmin.

 

"Uhhh, take care of the house?" Changmin smiled as he see the house condition.

 

"Then what did you do?" 

 

"Uh... I went to the toilet for a quick moment and this is what happened.." Changmin said as he avoided Kyuhyun's glare.

 

Kyuhyun placed Heechul down and sat on the sofa, covering his eyes.

 

Everyone in the house felt scared as they thought that Kyu umma would come out and scold them. Changmin muttered something under his breath as he saw what he did to Kyuhyun.

 

He then slowly walked to Kyuhyun and sat beside him. He waited for 2 minutes and asked all the toddlers to go inside their room as he handle Kyuhyun.

 

Leetuek carries Ryeowook as they enter their room. Changmin then stared at Kyuhyun who is still covering his eyes.

 

"Kyu, Sorry for troubling you." Changmin whispered at Kyuhyun's ear as he sat beside Kyuhyun. 

 

He then gently moved Kyuhyun's hand away from his face and saw that Kyuhyun was sleeping. He smiled to him and gently moved Kyuhyun's body near his chest and hugged Kyuhyun while petting Kyuhyun's hair. He make the position more comfortable as he lay on the sofa with Kyuhyun beside him

 

He hugged Kyuhyun and without knowing, they both fell asleep, dreaming in their own dreamland.