Gained Feelings?

DBSJ turned into babies except for the maknaes?

Hihi!! Hope you like this~

 

Kyuhyun woke up feeling a slight warmth beside him. He then noticed an arm draped around his waist. He sat up and scratched his head.

 

"What happened?" Kyuhyun thought as he tried to recalled the incidents.

 

"I knew I was angry.. But over what? Oh... the messes and.... tiredness" Kyuhyun finally understood.

 

"Oh!! The food!!!" Kyuhyun shouted as he quickly stood up, not noticing that Changmin was still hugging him.

 

Changmin fall from the sofa and his head hit the floor. Changmin then woke up with a painful groan.

 

"Ouch..." He said as he stand up and hold his head feeling the ache there.

 

"Oh my.. I am so sorry!" Kyuhyun said as he touches Changmin head carefully and asked him to sit on the sofa. He then checked Changmin's head.

 

Relief that it was not a serious injury, he then pecked Changmin's head. Changmin's heart skipped a beat as he felt Kyuhyun's soft lips pecking his head. Kyuhyun did not even notice that he had done it till he saw the blush on Changmin's cheeks. He then look down, feeling embarrassed of his actions.

 

"I'll.. I'll g-go and c-cook" Kyuhyun stuttered as he quickly walked to the kitchen, putting his head downwards.

 

Changmin laugh at Kyuhyun's cute stuttering. 

 

'How cute' Changmin thought.

 

He didn't notice all the toddlers till Junsu speaks.

 

"Appa... Why are nyew lacuging?" (Why are you laughing?)

 

Changmin then faced Junsu and saw all the toddlers behind the sofa. Changmin smiled at them and asked them to come over.

 

"Do you wanna hear a story while waiting for Kyu-umma to cook finish?" Changmin said as he get himself comfortable on the sofa with all the other toddlers.

 

"Ywesh!!" Everyone shouted.

 

Changmin then notice that Ryeowook tried to climb up the sofa. He then bend over and picked Ryeowook and placed him on his thighs.

 

"Okay then, Once upon a time, there is a boy who is called Chwang and he made friends with another boy called Kyu. They both get along well together but then something bad happen. A witch called Zhou Mi seperated them together just cause he wants Kyu all to himself. Chwang tried to fight for Kyu but then he doesn't have magical powers so-"

 

"Kyu dwun rike Zheu mie?" ( Kyu don't like Zhou Mi?) Sungmin asked.

 

"Hmm, He doesn't know that Zhou Mi is a witch so then, Chwang was determined that he would meet Kyu and rescue him once he get stronger. The End~" Changmin said as he saw the scrunched up brows on the toddlers as they wonder how fast the story ends.

 

"Thwen did Kyu meit Chwang aftwer Chwang get strwongwer?" (Then did Kyu meet Chwang after Chwang get stronger?) Siwon asked.

 

"I don't know. I just know about their friendship" Changmin said as he laughed when he saw the toddlers much more confused face.

 

"Everyone!! Food is ready!!" Kyuhyun shouted from the kitchen.

 

"Food!!! Finally!! Lets go!!!" Changmin shouted as he carry Ryeowook and dash to the dining room.

 

Once he reached the dining room, the aroma of different kind of food hit his sense of smell and his mouth watered at the varieties of food placed on the table. He then saw Kyuhyun appeared from the kitchen carrying plates and placed them on the table.

 

"Thank you Kyu! The food looks delicious!" Changmin say as he took a seat. Kyuhyun avoided eye contact with him cause of the action he did earlier.Changmin then place Ryeowook on the seat beside him.

 

It seems that Ryeowook wasn't comfortable with the seats till he emitted a wail. It got Kyuhyun's attention and Kyuhyun carry Ryeowook. Then while carrying Ryeowook in one hand, he pushes the chair out for the toddlers. Changmin was too busy eating to help him.

 

After helping all the toddlers, Kyuhyun then sat on his seat and grabbed a spoon of mushed porridge and he fed Ryeowook. He blowed it carefully and helped clean his mouth. After feeding Ryeowook, he then grabbed a bottle of milk and fed Ryeowook. He didn't notice how the toddlers and Changmin look at him.

 

"Umma!" The shout got Kyuhyun's attention. He then looked at the toddlers.

 

"Yes?" Kyuhyun asked as he continue feeding Ryeowook.

 

"Fweed us too!!" The toddlers said.

 

Changmin laugh as he saw how childish the toddler was, getting jealous over Ryeowook.

 

"Changmin, please feed them.. I need to put Ryeowook to sleep after this." Kyuhyun pleaded. Changmin smiled and laughed as he nodded his head. He then got up and feed the toddlers one by one as he see Kyuhyun got up and tried to burp Ryeowook by petting his back.

 

After hearing a small burp, Kyuhyun then smiled and rocked Ryeowook back and forth wanting Ryeowook to sleep. He walked to the room and placed Ryeowook on a crib. Ryeowook quickly slept as he felt tired waking up the whole hours.

 

Kyuhyun then got out of the room after ensuring that Ryeowook was deeply asleep. He saw Changmin now cleaning up the plates.

 

"Thank you.." Kyuhyun muttered as he walked to Changmin. Changmin grinned and kiss Kyuhyun forehead. Kyuhyun was suprised by the action.

 

"In return for handling the food " Changmin said while smiling. Kyuhyun then slowly placed his arms around Changmin and hugged him. Placing his head on Changmin's shoulder, he closed his eyes, feeling the warm warmth from Changmin. Changmin tilt his head back in order to touch Kyuhyun's head. He let the water from the tap run through his hands as he keep this scene in his heart.

 

 

=========================================================================================================

 

Hey!! Please comment~! I think this chapter has more fluff hehe. I hope ABreeze and Alicevalliere along with other subscribers enjoy this chapter.