Shock of their lives

DBSJ turned into babies except for the maknaes?

"Maknae ah, we will be going to the dorm first okay? Changmin, you go ride your car to sj dorm with Kyuhyun. Pack your clothes nicely or else no dinner" Jaejoong said as he wore his shoes with the other dbsk members. Siwon and Sungmin took their luggage and placed them in the car where all the other sj members are waiting for them.

 

Changmin just nodded his head while leaning onto Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun bad them farewell as he closed the door. He then went into the living room where Changmin was lying on the sofa. 

 

"You know that you need to pack your things, right?" Kyuhyun asked Changmin as he bend down to see Changmin's face.

 

"I know. Help me please? I am so tired, Kyuhyunnie. I got the most schedule today and I came home late." Changmin said as he faced Kyuhyun while pouting at him. Kyuhyun smiled at how childish Changmin was.

 

"Okay but then you must change. I'll pack some of your clothes now. Go take a shower, you smell." Kyuhyun said as he head to Changmin's room to pack his friend's things. Changmin then with effort, stood up and went to the bathroom to shower.

 

The friendship between those two were so precious that they even started to act like themselves around each other. The usual Changmin is always serious and matured but with Kyuhyun around, he become childish and whiny but Kyuhyun doesn't mind since he would act the same around Changmin. He would become evil, sharp-tongue and matured to keep his image infront of camera but the truth is that he is actually kind and just like to be loved and around others. Their hyungs doesn't know about this although they showed their personality to them number of times so they decided to act normally around each other.

 

"Kyuhyun, pass me some clothes." Changmin said as he went out the bathroom to his room where Kyuhyun is still packing his clothes.

 

"Sure, here. " Kyuhyun passed the clothes to Changmin while still picking out clothes for Changmin to wear in their dorm. Even if it wasn't enough, he could wear his hyungs clothes. Of course it won't be enough since they are going to spent one year in super junior dorm.

 

After wearing the clothes given by Kyuhyun, he sat beside Kyuhyun who was still folding his clothes and placing it inside Changmin's luggage.

 

"What will we be doing inside the dorm?" Changmin asked as he placed his head on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

 

" Something fun, of course. Maybe we will be going out to the beach or amusement park but staying in the same dorm will be fun since there are many people there " Kyuhyun answered while placing the last shirt in Changmin's luggage and locking it. 

 

"Okay, lets go" Kyuhyun said as he stood up and dragged Changmin's luggage. Changmin followed behind and closed the door. He carrid his own luggage as Kyuhyun went to his car.

 

After placing the luggage behind, Changmin drove to super junior dorm. They wondered what were their hyungs doing now. After arriving at Sj dorm, Kyuhyun went to hold the lift while Changmin took his luggage.

 

Knocking on the door, Kyuhyun was puzzled why none of his hyungs were answering the door nonetheless still scan his hand for the door to open. Changmin, who was beside Kyuhyun just shrugged his shoulders when Kyuhyun showed him the puzzled look.

 

Upon entering the dorm, all Kyuhyun and Changmin see were light in the living room. The dorm was quiet and peaceful that Kyuhyun and Changmin felt something wrong.

 

"Why is it too quiet in here? And where is everybody?" Changmin asked as he took out his shoes.

 

" Leeteuk hyung? Sungmin hyung? Jaejoong hyung? Yoochun hyung?" Kyuhyun shout as he stepped inside the kitchen.

 

"I'll go placed my luggage inside your room and check the other room to see if they are playing a trick on us" Changmin said as he opened Kyuhyun's door room. After looking at all the room, Changmin was puzzled that none of the hyungs were in there.

 

"Kyuhyun? I can't find them anywhere. What about you?" He asked as he closed the door.

 

" No need to find them. I saw them already, I guess..." Kyuhyun's voice was trembling. Changmin quickly went to the living room to find out why Kyuhyun's voice was trembling and quivering. He saw Kyuhyun standing infront of the television and asked Kyuhyun while going to his direction.

 

"Where are they? I thought you said you found.... Oh my god!!" Changmin said as he walked to Kyuhyun but then received a shock of his life.

 

There lying on the sofas were 12 small children and a baby. It seems like Changmin's voice woke the children and babies up since they started crying.

 

"Ya!! Why did you shout!! Now they are crying and it's your fault!!" Kyuhyun said as he started to panic. Changmin, who couldn't do anything, also start to panic

 

"How can I not scream? There are babies lying on the sofas who look like our hyungs!!" Changmin shouted more which then make the babies and children cry louder.

 

" You just made it worst!!" Kyuhyun said as he started to approach the baby and children. Changmin just watched Kyuhyun as he approach the baby and children.

 

" Shh, shh. Its okay.. Don't cry. I am here " Kyuhyun said as he sat on the sofas which was occupied. 

 

"Omma!!" The children cried out as they went to Kyuhyun and hugged him tightly. The baby was trying to reach out to Kyuhyun as they cry. Kyuhyun tried to reached out to the baby who was reaching out and managed to carry him on his arms. After a few minutes, they stopped crying but still held on to Kyuhun while muttering 'omma' repeatingly. Kyuhyun looked at Changmin who was looking at the beautiful scene.

 

Kyuhyun brushed the children's hair as he tried to stop their crying by singing them a ballad song. Changmin then approach Kyuhyun and hugged him with the childrens.

 

"Appa..." The childrens muttered as they felt Changmin hugging them. Suddenly a loud growl emitted from somebody's stomach. One of the children giggle which then made the others giggled too. Changmin and Kyuhyun also started laughing.

 

"Omma, I am hwugry" One of the children said. The other children started nodding as they agreed that they were also hungry.

 

"Changmin, they are hungry." Kyuhyun looked at Changmin desperately praying that Changmin knows how to cook baby food but then  Changmin also gave the same look to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun then stand up and sigh while holding the baby in his arms.

 

"Guess I'll look up in the internet to find out how to cook baby foods.. Here, take this and distract them by not allowing them to go to the kitchen" Kyuhyun said as he passed the baby the Changmin. The baby, who felt that his mother was not holding him, started to cry again.

 

"Shh, shh, appa is here, appa is here don't cry" Even though Changmin tried confort the baby, he keep on crying.

 

"Kyuhyun, he wants you.." Changmin said as he gave up and hand the baby to Kyuhyun. The baby instantly stopped crying and cuddled in Kyuhyun arms.

 

" I think we should know their names before cooking" Kyuhyun said as he sat beside Changmin. The children started to talk and Kyuhyun and Changmin both could not catch up with the chattering asked them to introduce themselves one by one.

 

" My nwame iws Jwaejooeng. I awm 3 ywear old." The one who is holding Kyu's right arm said.

 

"I awm Heechuil"

 

"I awm Swungmien"

 

"I am Yuenhwo"

 

"I anm Eunhyuk awnd this is Dwonghea"

 

"I am Yuoochwuen and this is Jwunsu"

 

" I awnm Yeswung"

 

" I awm Lweetwik and twhis is Hanhkwung"

 

"So this must be Ryeowook" Kyuhyun said as he look at the baby he's holding. Hearing his name, Ryeowook looked at Kyuhyun and smiled.

 

"So I'll now try to cook with Wookie here since he doesn't want to go with you. Play with them Changmin " Kyuhyun said as he dissappeared inside his room and brought out a laptop on his other hand while his other hand holding Ryeowook. He then went inside the kitchen.

 

Ok so here's my first update. Hope you guys like it. And like I said, please don't expect much from this fic cause I only write this for fun so I won't update daily. Hope you like this chapter and please drop by to see if I write another chapter. Please comment and thank you for subscribing :)