19~

Beauty and The Beast

 

** FLASHBACK **

Taeyeon grab Krystal’s Hand and Go Somewhere where they can Talk privately. He’s not that Angry nor Mad when he grab her hands. Suddenly, They stop in a Garden where Not that Noisy not Not that Silent.

“ Taeyeon~ “ Krystal called him

 

“ Krystal. “ Taeyeon called her

 

“ Mianhae “ Krystal said

 

“ Aniyo~. “ Taeyeon shook his head

 

“ Taeyeon~ I love you “ Krystal said

 

“ I love you too Krystal. But I Love Tiffany more “ Taeyeon said

 

“ I love you Krystal and I love Tiffany too. But I need to choose. It’s not that our past relationship didn’t last, But When you’re not around. I learned how to Move on and Live without you. I’m not saying all of these to Dump you, I only want you to know the truth Behind it “ Taeyeon continued

 

“ Yeah. I know. Letting you go is one of the most painful decision I will make, But if it will help me to find other. I will, For your happiness and Mine too. “ Krystal said

 

“ Love her, Take care of her, Cherish her Like a Glass. Once it breaks. It will never be the same again Like us. “ Krystal continued

 

** END OF THE FLASHBACKS **

 

Taeyeon was Sitting on his bed while Encoding as he listen songs while Typing. Suddenly, He sighed and Look at the Rose. It’s petals was falling now, The stem was turning into Brown and It’s starting to wither. Taeyeon lie on his bed and Close his eyes after he saw the Rose.

 

“ it’s already 11:00pm. “ Taeyeon look at his cellphone and sighed

 

“ 1 hour Left. Goodbye World. “ He continued

 

“ I want to look at the Forest before my Time ends “ Taeyeon quickly stand up and Leave the House.

 

Sooyoung’s phone rang while He’s playing Ps3 in his room.

“ Yobosayo?” Sooyoung answered

 

“ Where’s Taeyeon?! “ Tiffany quickly asked

 

“ He leave. “ Sooyoung answered

 

“ Where did he go? “ She asked

 

“ I don’t know “ Sooyoung answered while chewing gum

 

“ There’s only one place he can go this time. “ Sooyoung said

 

“ Get it.Bye“ Tiffany hanged up the Phone

 

** TAEYEON’S P.O.V  **

 

I was walking in the Forest without Flashlight or Anything so no one can find me. I look at the sky and The Clouds are starting to Cover the Moon, I can connect this consequence to Myself. Once the Moon already Covered by the Clouds it’s already done.

 

I continued walking in the Forest as I look around with My Blue eyes. I can see everything without light, Thanks to this Eyes. Suddenly, I saw Tiffany’s House. I Remember the First time I sneak out to Look at her while She’s in the Bonfire. That moment when she cured me when His dad shoot me, That moment when she sleep beside just to make sure I’m okay.

 

Now, I can feel the Tattoo moving unto my chest and It slowly go to the Part of My body where my Heart is. I removed my Shirt and Exposed my Body Under the Moon, The Tattoo is near in the weak part of my Body.

 

As I Lowered my Head, I feel a pair of arms wrap around at My waist and Someone is calling me from the Back.

 

“ Hajima “ The girl said as he sobs.

 

“ Please.. “ I begged

 

“ Leave me alone “ I said

 

The girl force me to turn around to Face her.

 

“ Tiffany, Please. “ I begged

 

I can’t look at her directly. she’s crying.

 

“ Hajima. Saranghae Taeyeon~ ah “ Tiffany said as she cry

 

“ I don’t care how ugly you Look like, I don’t care How People react about your Beastly Side, I don’t care How people React about us. I don’t care how scary you look like. I don’t care about the World Taeyeon~ I love you for who you are. “ Tiffany said as she wrapped her arms in my neck and Hug me.

 

There’s only a minute left, Soon The Cloud will Cover the Moon.

 

I push her to Move away from me but she didn’t stay away from me.

I just closed my eyes and Lowered my head as i Wait for my time to End.

 

Tiffany move away a little bit to Look at me,

I can feel her breath,

Her nose meets mine,

She move closer and Close the Gap between us.

I can feel Tiffany’s Love as her tears start to flow from her eyes while Kissing me.

I can’t deny it anymore.

I love her more than Everything,

I don’t care if I survive or I die

All I want is to be loved by the person who love me.

 

** END OF TAEYEON’S P.O.V **

 

When the Clouds already Covered the Moon,  Taeyeon’s time is already finished.

Tiffany Pull him more from her as she Kiss him Passionately. Suddenly, Taeyeon broke the Kiss and Look at his Feet.

 

His Feet was slowly Disappearing, He already Loose his 5 senses. Taeyeon just Close his eyes and Cry silently as he can’t feel Tiffany Hugging him. Tiffany didn’t let him go, She’s still hugging him.

 

“ No matter what happen. I’ll never Let you go Until you’re not Leaving me Taeyeon “ Tiffany said as she Cried while Hugging him tightly.

 

Even Taeyeon can’t hear it, Tiffany keep Repeating it and Touch his Chest with her hand. His stomach was now disappearing, Tiffany was still Hugging him as she closed her eyes.

 

“ Taeyeon~ ah! Saranghaeyo! I’ll never let you go no matter what happen “ Tiffany shouted while Crying.

 

When Taeyeon’s neck was disappearing, He open his eyes even he already can’t see since he looses his sense, His eyes turns into Gray and He don’t know where to Look. He just look straight.

 

“ I love you Tiffany Hwang. Saranghaeyo “ Taeyeon said as he looses his whole body and Disappeared like a Wind.

 

Tiffany was Crying as she saw Taeyeon disappear in her sight and She already can’t feel Taeyeon’s hug. She fall on the ground crying as she Hold Taeyeon’s “T” Necklace where He looses it when He save Tiffany’s mom.

 

“ Tiffany! “ Mrs. Hwang’s Voice appeared as she Run towards her holding a Flashlight.

 

“ Umma~ “ Tiffany was Crying while Holding Taeyeon’s Necklace.

 

Mrs. Hwang hug her Daughter as she Comfort her.

 

“ He’s gone “ Tiffany said as she cry.