Don't tease me.

The future Wife of Choi Minho

 

Thank you SO MUCH!!! To LoveliCandiBabi and ChibaLian!!! You guys made My DAY!!!  Anyway... on to the STORY... and in all honesty... I hate the hairstyles they have now. So this is what each of the characters look like, except for Nina.

Think of the time being in-between Ring Ding Dong and Lucifer. If you click on the links, they'll show you what they're wearing.

 Jung Minheeimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSblyv2QtI9zfRVbA1qn-Q

 

Yes I know that's Shim Eunkyung, but she's nice and pretty, and probably the only celebrity I can envision with a member of SHINee. All you shawols know what I'm talking about right? TaeHee Hyegyo Jihyun! Taemin's first acting experience. I may/or may not put her with a member of SHINee, you guys pick who.

 

minho.jpg

Choi Minho

 

3721858_orig.jpg

Lee Taemin 
 it was soooo hard to find a picture where he DIDN’T look like a girl, and all the really hot ones weren’t supported.

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaz3aPoOwFFYgOVbWWNkQ

Kim Jonghyun
He looks hot with blond hair.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxlzFmbgL6UZSWYKHn2X9

Kim "Key"bum   He's had too many hairstyle changes... definitely the hardest one to do.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAeSui01oDtNieyyzKJhW

Lee Jinki "Onew"
So adorable!!!

ANYWAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I couldn’t think. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move, even when Minhee started yelling at me, because further down the abandoned street I could see him. I could also hear his friends.  I shivered in my little winter clothes

There were four of them, standing by the sleek BMW. Two of them with looked young, while the other two wore suits. The older of the two younger ones wore an outfit that probably didn’t offer him much warmth in the December air.  I could understand why. I don’t think he imagined that he’d be standing outside waiting for his friend to show up. The skinnier guy had on a really loose shirt and super skinny jeans. HOW can he be tinier than me? I already wear a size 1. Now on to the older guys, the tall one was muscled like a serious body builder and the next behind him looked like he’d rather be surfing a beach in Maui. The one in the pink ran up to my mystery man and poked him in the chest.

"Yah Frog-face, what took you so long? What’s with the ski mask? Are you cold? Get in the car before you catch your death!"  Who would nag like a mom? Especially a guy? “What were you doing with that—Was that a girl? Did you—,”

 

He stuffed his fingers into his pants pockets and said. “Let’s just go Kibum. We still have to pick up Jinki hyung and Jonghyun hyung”   He grumbled is it just me or do those names sound REALLY familiar?

“Jjong!!! Oh no, how could I forget about him?” The one in the sweatshirt said—Kibum was it?

“H-hyungs, can we go now? My f-f-face is g-g-gonna fall off-f-f” the skinny one whined.

Kibum looked at him with a mother’s affection, ruffled his hair and said “Sure Taeminnie, of course we can go now.”

Taeminnie? Oh, probably Taemin. Right.

“Kaja” (let’s go, I think).

They all piled in to their shiny black car. I watched him get in last, his tall frame ducking to get in to the small automobile. The bored guy in the back suit got into the driver’s seat and after a quick look around, to glare at me, the walking mountain of man followed suit. I scrambled up from my place on the ground.

I turned around, staring at Min who was still yelling!

“And this stupid pabo ignored me for almost 20 minutes, I don’t even think she actually knows I’m here—,”

“Minnie.” I said, grabbing her shoulders “Calm down, get a hold of yourself.” She had been pacing for all of 5 minutes. I had been waiting for much longer than that!

“Well fine, if your just gonna stand there and stare at some stupid guy down the street, with his fancy car—,

“Minhee I—,”

She cut me off, “While I wait here for you to get off the freaking floor which by the way, is GROSS and you totally ignore me and—,”

“Uh, excuse me, Miss?”  A soft deep voice said behind me

I spun, to find the same black car, now parked 3 feet away from me with its back window rolled down so I could see its occupants. He had the ski mask off but wore shades to cover his eyes. My first thought was… he’s super rich!

“Yes?”

“What’s your name?” He smiled. After he said this, a hand popped out and whacked him in the back of the head. I faintly heard a whisper of “You idiot! You don’t ask a girl that! She’s gonna think you’re a !!!”

“Nina.” I said and smiled back.

Min yelled at me “You pabo! Why would you tell him that! He could be a !”

“No.” he chuckled. I’m not. “But uh, where are you two headed?”

“New York!” I say excitedly. Min gives me a look like: what the hell are you doing?  I stared back “What?”

“Oh…” he says, “So are we! We’re on our way to the airport now!”

“But first we have to pick up Jjongie!”

“Yes Kibum-umma, we won’t forget Jonghyu—yumph!!!”  The boy in the back sounded like his mouth was covered.

Jonghyu??? What kind of name is that? Still, it doesn’t seem like the whole thing got out. Should I try and find out whom?

“Uh who? Maybe we know him?”  Min said smiling though her eyes glistened with curiosity.

Taemin laughed from inside the car“Yeah, you probably do”

An awkward silence. The three in the car seemed to share an inside joke.

“So since I told you my name, can I know yours?” I folded my arms across my chest.

“Choi Leeteuk.” He said and I laughed.

“Like from Super Junior?  Who are you trying to fool, buddy? I may be young, but I’m not stupid.” I said, narrowing my eyes.

Eoridago nolliji marayo
sujubeoseo maldo mothago
Eoridago nolliji marayo
 seuchyeoganeun yaegibbunin geol

Don't make fun of me because I'm young
I couldn't speak, I'm shy
Don't make fun of me because I'm young
It's just a story that'll pass

I heard Taemin singing from the car. His voice sounded so familiar, even if the song was off key. To my surprise, Min was singing with him!

“Yah!” Kibum yelled followed by a smack sound.

“Mianhae hyung”

Nina, the bus is coming.” Min said, pointing down the dark road. In the distance I could make out the Bus Depot and the headlights of the first bus of the day.

“Well,” Leeteuk said with a smirk, “I’ll take my exit now. Ladies.” The window rolled up, and he was gone.

 

Minho POV

SHINee was all on the plane, thank goodness. It took forever to wake Onew hyung up. Too bad Jonghyun hyung couldn’t make it. He’s visiting a cousin in Korea and said he’ll meet us in New York tomorrow. We finally get our own vacation after so many weeks of work. We are staying at The Plaza. Key is really happy. He lives for this kind of life, the diva.

But that girl… Nina. For some reason, I loved her dark skin. Jonghyun hyung wants a girl that’s pale. Her dark skin was spicy, made her exotic, different than others of girls that say they love me. She talked to me no different than she would anyone else. Like I wasn’t Choi Minho.

Well duh stupid! You didn’t tell her you were Choi Minho.

I looked around the private jet, seeing that all but Key was asleep. 

“Minho-ah? You awake?”  The half-asleep voice of Kibum, drifted to my ears.

“I can’t sleep without talking to Jonghyun. Can you call him for me?”

“What happened to your phone?” I said, irritated.

“It’s in my luggage, and it will take too much work to get it”

“Fine. Diva.” I grumbled as I reached into my pocket and pulled out my…phone?  How did this piece of crap get into my coat? Wait…

 

Nina’s Pov

“Remind me again why we have to take the BUS to New York City?” I said as I tried to get comfortable on the too cold seats, and each time the huge vehicle went over a bump, my head would collide with the overhead compartment.

“because,” she said, “it was either, take the bus and stay at the Plaza or take a plane, and find a rundown motel.”

I hoped for the promise of luxury to come.

Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong

“Is that your ring tone?” I didn’t even know your phone could change rings. “It can’t! I don’t know whose phone this is.”

Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong

 “Answer it!”

I fished for the phone in my bag. “Hello?” I answered

“Minho-ah, put Key on the phone.” A pause. I could only freeze. I put the phone on speaker. Luckily, there was no one on the bus this early except for the driver and he was all the way in the front. “Hey y~” the same voice purred.

“Is this some kind of joke?!?!?” I screeched.

“Wait, you’re not Key! Minho what the hell is going on!?”

“I-uh—,”

“Damn Minho, you’ve turned into such a girl. What happened to that manly voice we all know and love? Did Onew hyung knee you in the balls again?” the voice snickered.

I tried to deepen my voice like a guy. Minho was a boy’s name. “Wh-*clears throat*-who are you?”

“Who else would I be? But Kim Jonghyun, lead vocal of SHINee—you should know this by now—Hey you’re not Minho!”

I panicked and pressed the end button. Min and I stared at each other. The only explanation I can think of is…

Minho’s POV and Nina’s POV

“We Switched.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cut! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was so happy because of the comments I updated earlier than I said I would! Yay! Remember, keep those comments coming!

I know that Leeteuk's name isnot Choi, but I didn't want Minho to lie and  Leeteuk isnt his real name. It sounds weird right? That's how Nina knows he's Lying

 

 

 

 

 

 My favorite!

 

BYE!!! TILL NEXT TIME…